Kimmi's last attempt!

Back again- well as I failed my best friend continued and now looks fab!! We were always in the same boat, always around the same weight and always had each other to understand how we were feeling. She's now lost 5 stone and looks like a different person. I am so happy for her, the grey cloud above her head has lifted and she is now living life again- however I'm still there. I still feel down, still hate the person I am and now it's becoming a problem between me and the man I so dearly love. I've lost all confidence in myself and the more I fail at this the worst u feel.

I've just come back from a lovely week in Egypt and ate everything- I feel disgusting. So here I am to try and get some of this weight off. I'm not setting goals, I'm not being über strict- as long as the scales go down! So I've already gone wrong today, had a shake and a bar and have just finished off 3 pieces of KFC chicken left over from last night- why do I give in sooooo easily! Anyway no more naughty stuff in the house so can't go wrong from here surely!!

Day 1 16st 0lbs :-(

One day at a time Kim. Start again tomorrow you can do it xx

Thanks, well scales say 16st 4lbs- maybe the holiday gain is taking a few days to register or could e my binge from yesterday! One shake and one bar so far and feeling the hunger!! The house is spotless as I try and fill my time with things to do- seems so much easier to do this when I'm at work! 4 weeks to go until I go back to work so hoping to make a dent it this weight loss- I was really starting to struggle with my work at this weight, I don't want to go back to that!! Need to get some water in me, had 0 so far :-(. Just need to get through day 1!! Xx

Well ...... My last thread was Kimmis last attempt- i failed!!! I'm now at home feeling so very low and wondering how I can get this weight shifting again because I can't live life this miserable anymore. Had a lovely weekend last weekend with my friends to come home
And find the pics on Facebook- I just look huge. A chubby face sat ontop of massive shoulders with this tyre sat around my middle. I hate it, I hate myself.

I have the most amazing boyfriend- I met him when I lost 4 stone on Cambridge. I got down to 13st 3 and felt amazing! It's gradually crept on and now I'm 16st 9 and only 5ft 1 tall. After Christmas I weighed in at 17st 2, I have been watching the calories and going to the gym 3 times a week and I've lost 7lbs in 4 weeks. Before people start telling me that's a healthy weight loss, I know! But when you have 6 stone to lose it makes the battle longer and harder.

So I'm sat here thinking what do I do? Do I give it one last attempt? Do I carry on losing 1 lb a week ( well that is 52lbs a year) or do I accept that this is me??

Very low and confused :-(

Xx

Hugs sent Kimmi. Good luck with your making your decision xx

Decision made- gonna give it my all and try one last time. Shakes ordered and arriving tomorrow. I've brought forward our valentines weekend to this weekend and start Monday x

Kimmo, I've just been reading your diary and am so pleased you've decided to give it another go. I just started 3 weeks ago and have struggled at times but am adamant I will be slim-now is the time! If you want maybe we could keep in touch to keep each other on the straight and narrow..pun intended! x

That would be great!! This forum really does give you the inspiration to carry on as everyone is feeling the same. I'm starting to reduce the carb this week and then big start Monday! Need to go shopping and get my non citric acid flavoured water and coke zero at the ready!! I'm excited!!

Yep!! Here I am- back at day 1!!! I haven't thought about the diet much and now it's here!!! Eeeek!
So the dreaded weigh in- 16st 11 :-(
I have 6 weeks until my holiday when I will have a week off and then get back on it!!
First goal- lets get out of the 16s!!!!

Good plan, I'm back for a few weeks myself just to get the weight going before I turn the dreaded 4 0 in a couple of weeks, we can do this no bother!!

Good luck guys on your weight loses this week!! Well day one done- all three shakes had, 3 litres of water drunk, and endless trips up the stairs to the toilet!! Can't wait to see my ketosis sticks turn pink!! X

Good afternoon Kimmi, hang on in there xx

I've got a stinking cold which is affecting my willpower!! I couldn't see clients today because of my cold so have been in front of the computer all day which hasn't helped my head. I'm home now, second shake down and thinking why I'm putting my body through this again. . . And then I remember;
- to be healthy
- to stop my knees and back hurting
- to help conceive
- to be happy and confident
I need to do this- just need to see that pink ketosis stick again :) x x

I hope the K fairy visits you soon. your reasons for losing are similar to mine, my husband and I would like to try for a baby but I know it won't be easy for me to conceive. We can do this! xx

Me too- so want that ketosis stick to be pink!! Had awful day yesterday- really bad headache- so bad I couldn't sleep, finally dropped off at 3.30am!! As a result I'm very tired today and so cold- just can't warm up!!! Weighed this morning for some motivation and apparently I'm 6 pounds down so that's the kick I needed!!! I'd love to be out the 16s next week!!! Day 3s looking good!!! Xx

Day three- 3 shakes done , 3 litres of water done. No headache or hunger pains today but cannot get warm- can only meaning thing ...........ketosis is in its way!!!!! Wooohooooo!!!! Will try a stick in the morning and see but usually it takes 5 days to get there for me! I've even made my boyfriend lunch and cupcakes for tomorrow without even licking the bowl! Can't wait for my week 1 weigh in!!! Well I wanted to get to 200lbs for my holiday at Easter but just realised that's another 30 pounds in 37 days which is a little bit unrealistic but would love to edge into those 14s!!! Gonna hit the gym (slow and steady this weekend)) excited!!!!!! :) x x x x x

Back