Kims Pregnancy/Weight Loss Diary - Fat n Frumpy to Yummy Mummy :D

Cas3 said:
I really thought I would of gained loads by now and all ive done is kept an eye on my weight no proper dieting just not eating for the sake of it but I do alot of walking wiv the stroller so maybe thats kept the weight gain low. Looking forward to being slimmer this summer I will read up exante I dont want to lose loads of weight just around 3 stone so I'll probably have about 2 stone to lose after birth, I probably write an update on pregnancy wiv out the pounds next wk. Im glad that ur ready incase your baby does makes an early appearance especially if his low already, rest up hun x

I will do thnk u its startin to hurt now he must be right down so im thinkin of blowin up my exercise ball to sit on n see if that helps!!

I knw ur havin ur baby today and i hope it all goes smoothly for u, bet u cnt wait to meet ur lil one!!! Good luck!! Xxx

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 16.8

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Just checking in and saying hi I'm a fellow pregnant lady and was just reading on how well u have all done with ur weight loss,I'm following ww as was on that before I fell pregnant I'm just having more points and more weeklies to try maintain,I'm 13 weeks tomorro and gained nothing yet,which I'm very pleased about,I lost a bit in the beginning as been suffering with bad sickness,but with my first by now I'd gained a stone already,I'm getting married 5 months after baby is born and already ordered my dress with my pre preg measurements so I've got to be very good!luckily I've been craving loads of fruit!

Hope all are well xxxx

Claireanddanielson said:
Just checking in and saying hi I'm a fellow pregnant lady and was just reading on how well u have all done with ur weight loss,I'm following ww as was on that before I fell pregnant I'm just having more points and more weeklies to try maintain,I'm 13 weeks tomorro and gained nothing yet,which I'm very pleased about,I lost a bit in the beginning as been suffering with bad sickness,but with my first by now I'd gained a stone already,I'm getting married 5 months after baby is born and already ordered my dress with my pre preg measurements so I've got to be very good!luckily I've been craving loads of fruit!

Hope all are well xxxx

Hi thanks for poppin in! U r doin so well so far and what a good cravin, lets hope it lasts!! Im the opposite, i hardly gained any through my first pregnancy but this one its pilin on. I was also 3 stone lighter last time lol. Im just gettin on with it and will deal with it when iv had the baby. Im just tryin to eat as well as i possibly can but sometimes its hard as i just seem to crave everything naughty!! Im sure if u did gain a little u could sharp lose it before ur weddin, congrats btw, im a newly wed myself :D xxx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

RainbowRose said:
Hope you feel a bit more comfortable soon Kim...naughty wee boy! ;) x

He certainly is lol thnk u RR hope ur havin a lovely day, shame abt this rubbish weather!! Xx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

RainbowRose said:
no snow here today!!!..just 'visited' us yesterday..and now sunshine today?????????!!!!????

Take care, have a good day Kim x

Ahh i could do with some of that sunshine here...we hav got snow rain n wind its horrible so stayin in today n cookin a nice lasagne for tea to warm us all up x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

33+6 weeks pregnant

Hello hope evryones well. Iv just popped in to update really. So far iv put on two stone jn my pregnancy, im quite happy with that as id expected to put on alot more. Due dates gettin close and im all ready for him to arrive. My other son was born at 36+2 so we are expectin this littke fella to be a tad early too!

Hope alls well with evryone...have a lovely day xxx

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 17.0

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

34+5 weeks pregnant

Startin to feel so tired at the minute n very emotional lol hormones!! I dont even knw if iv dropped yet but hopin i dnt have to much longer to go. My lil man has started sleepin thru al night aswell so thats aa massive breakthru for us as hes always been a terrible sleeper, jus hope this ones not bad.
Foodwise im not doin too great, i jus eat when i want and what i want. I will deal with the weight issue after iv had the baby. Im also gna breastfeed if i can so im hopin that will help :D

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 17.0

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

37 Weeks Pregnant and officially full term!! Woohoo!!

Hope baby comes soon he's sooo heavy lol

Not been weighin myself as don't want to get depressd about it but iv definatly not been eatin as much past couple weeks...but really lookin forward to gettim bak on track and losin some weight x

ooh not long now Kim..or if your past deliveries are to be followed..baba could appear today or tomorrow!..how exciting..keep us posted, i look forward to reading the lovely news...and plenty of time for weight loss after the birth...take it easy hun x

RainbowRose said:
ooh not long now Kim..or if your past deliveries are to be followed..baba could appear today or tomorrow!..how exciting..keep us posted, i look forward to reading the lovely news...and plenty of time for weight loss after the birth...take it easy hun x

Thank RR I'll be sure to keep u all updated :D I'm so impatient I jus want him here now lol x

37+1 Weeks Pregnant

Total weight gain - 2 1/2 Stone

Weighed in this mrnin n iv put on anotha half a stone. Hope I don't have too long left to gain the weight and I cnt wait to start gettin it off! Hopin breastfeedin wil help a lot.

Thot I was gna go into labour last nite as I was gettin cramps in my tummy wen in bed. But I fell asleep and nothin else happend! Lol

Hope u all have a lovely day x

LinzLinz said:
wow not long now hun, good luck with everything! keep us all updated if you have time, bet you can't wait :D xx

Heya linz I will sure to keep u all updated its so excitin :D
Thanks for poppin in hope ur keepin well! Xxx

37+2 today!

Still no sign..I'm startin to work my way thru the old wives tales of bringin on labour, even if it dusnt work itl keep me busy til he comes! X

37+3 weeks pregnant!

Had consultant app today and alls goin well so far wiv baba. She askd how heavier my son was when he was born so I told her he was 6.13...she kindly told me this one will be a few lb heavier!!!! Sooo not lookin forward to squeezin him out! Lol x

Back