Kims Pregnancy/Weight Loss Diary - Fat n Frumpy to Yummy Mummy :D

37+4... 17 days til due date!

But hopin he's here before then..dnt fancy gettin induced! X

hi hun

does the midwife/doctor think you will go early, or do you just feel (hope!) you will?

I was induced with all 4 of mine...too comfy in there! My last scan before wee cherub's arrival, i was asked about the weight of my others..range from 6 15 to 7 7..i was told well this one is approx 9lb!..i nearly passed out....when he arrived days later he was 8 13!

must be hard going in this weather, but hang on in there....he'll make his grand arrival when he's ready!!! hee hee

good luck and keep us updated!!!!! :)

RainbowRose said:
hi hun

does the midwife/doctor think you will go early, or do you just feel (hope!) you will?

I was induced with all 4 of mine...too comfy in there! My last scan before wee cherub's arrival, i was asked about the weight of my others..range from 6 15 to 7 7..i was told well this one is approx 9lb!..i nearly passed out....when he arrived days later he was 8 13!

must be hard going in this weather, but hang on in there....he'll make his grand arrival when he's ready!!! hee hee

good luck and keep us updated!!!!! :)

Ooo that's a nice big healthy weight!! I'll jus be happy he's healthy so if he's a big baby then so be it

ForumRunner_20120530_134153.jpg

Here's a pic of the big baby bump!! :D

X

awww. lovely bump..it has made me broody!

yeah hun, healthy weight....he just slipped out..just like shelling peas! (ahem!) ha ha

seriously though, induction led to very short labours....longest 3 hrs 45 mins..shortest....2hrs 30 mins :) :) :) :)

from waters breaking until birth...longest 90 minutes..shortest 35 mins....aaah memories!

will be thinking of you, take care..how exciting! :)

RainbowRose said:
awww. lovely bump..it has made me broody!

yeah hun, healthy weight....he just slipped out..just like shelling peas! (ahem!) ha ha

seriously though, induction led to very short labours....longest 3 hrs 45 mins..shortest....2hrs 30 mins :) :) :) :)

from waters breaking until birth...longest 90 minutes..shortest 35 mins....aaah memories!

will be thinking of you, take care..how exciting! :)

Ahh wow bet they didn't seem that quick at the time!! Lol. When I had my son from waters breakin til he popped out it took 18 hrs!! I thot that was quick lol I did get an epidural eventually as he was back to back with me and it was agony. After 2hrs of pushin they decided to give me a vontouse (sp? Lol) but he was worth every minute of pain even tho he's
a little monkey :D

Thanks RR I just hope it happens so I'm just so excited to meet him :D xxx

Well I get lil twinges but I'm not sure if its just the baby or my imagination. I'm jus constantly lookin for signs of labour, I think I just need to relax but I can't lol :D xx

RainbowRose said:
how are you feeling today Kim?

Hi RR yeh I'm ok thank u. My belly kept goin hard last nite in bed but it wasn't hurtin and I wasn't sure if it was the baby havin a big stretch or not lol cos iv neva had braxton hicks b4 so could have been that...I'm quite happy now cos iv got my sista stayin for two weeks with us and she's a great help with my son, I'll feel a lot calmer when in hospital tht he's at home with her as he won't go with anyone else. Just hope he comes in nxt two weeks while she's here!! X

37+6

Still no sign of baby but I'm in so much pain...babys lyin on a nerve in my leg n can barely walk and my pelvis just aches all the time...not a happy bunny today :( x

awww..patience patience hun ;)

he's just too warm and comfy in there..maybe you will go right to 40 weeks this time?..sorry that's not said to upset you!..just take full advantage of all the rest and sleep in the days until the birth...remember how quickly sleep deprivation sets in? hee hee

good luck. i check every day for news!!! :)

RainbowRose said:
awww..patience patience hun ;)

he's just too warm and comfy in there..maybe you will go right to 40 weeks this time?..sorry that's not said to upset you!..just take full advantage of all the rest and sleep in the days until the birth...remember how quickly sleep deprivation sets in? hee hee

good luck. i check every day for news!!! :)

Well I'll be sure to keep u postd Rose :D gettin a few lil period like cramps tody so maybe time is near?? We shall see! Ur right he's obviously very cosy in ther, cnt say I blame after he hears the noise from his big brother id ratha be in ther too!! Lol xx

RainbowRose said:
..hope some more twinges are on their way today hun :)..you do realise you'll need to take a laptop or phone to hospital and give me updates every half hour!!! hee hee ;)

Lol I'll hav my phn so dnt u worry :D had a few lil cramps but nothin to make me need to call the midwife x

Aw hun i hope he comes soon! just try and relax as much as possible, maybe the stress is delaying him a little? (sorry if that sounds like i'm being horrible, i have no idea about pregnancy haha) maybe a nice hot bath with some candles?? try and be patient, it'll all be worth it :):) xx

LinzLinz said:
Aw hun i hope he comes soon! just try and relax as much as possible, maybe the stress is delaying him a little? (sorry if that sounds like i'm being horrible, i have no idea about pregnancy haha) maybe a nice hot bath with some candles?? try and be patient, it'll all be worth it :):) xx

Aww thnx linz I mite do that tonite, just so stresfull bein in pain n not knowin wen itl end :( lol well I would get pregnant lol xxx

Back