Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Have a lovely day sweety! Enjoy yourself and don't deprive yourself of anything! You've got next week to stick to points xxxx

Have fun :) enjoy and fingers crossed for 2lb off xx

Hi everyone, wedding yesterday was brilliant! Plenty of food and drink taken and don't feel one bit guilty:) back on track today and will be all week, spending the week unpacking so will be super busy:) hope everyone is doing well!

17/7/11

Brunch
3 turkey bacon rashers - 1.5
Scrambled egg - 3
Smoked salmon - 1
1/2 bagel - 1.5
Philly extra light - 0.5
Milky tea - 0.5

Dinner
1/2 large breast chicken - 2
2 scoops mash potato - 2
1/2 tesco finest chilled chips - 4.5 (yummy, will deffo buy these again for treat-well worth the points)
Brown sauce - 0.5
Peas and carrotts - 0

Snacks
Velvet crunch - 1

Total
18/18

Last edited:
Glad u had fun :) x

enjoy unpacking.....thats a job I hate x

thanks Carly and jem! can't wait to get all settled in as am living with my mum at the moment, bless her she's great thou! I've got my little cousin whose 15 coming to help all week with the unpacking, she loves a good chat and helping her big cousin out, will bring her to topshop and get her a few things for helping:)
shopping all done for the week and meals all planned so I'm hoping for 100% and this 2lb off for my 10%:) enjoy rest of your weekend girls xx

well done on being good and planning for the week! if i plan stuff it always goes out the window lol...will eb nice to catch up with your little cousin too i should think :D 10% this week...lets do it!!!

Yes..deffo 100% week for us hunnie!! I'm the same though, I could plan every meal but it never goes to plan, best thing I find is to have a little list of the meals I have ingredients for and just cook whatever I fancy/the meals I have time to make.hehe I just update my diary through the day and make sure I have a point or 2 for a nibble in the evening. Easier said than done though:) xx

Yay for the plan! Good luck xx

18/7/11

Breakfast
30g cornflakes & ss milk - 2

Lunch
Small White roll - 2
2 slices chicken - 0.5
Mayo - 1
Velvet crunch x 2 - 2
WW chic chip cookies - 1.5

Dinner (eating out)

Snacks

Total
9/18

Last edited:
Hey Kim :) How you doing hun? Hope all is good xxxx

Hey hun :) Hows the big move going?? well i hope xx

Hey angel, Nicola and jem! Iv had a busy day sorting out all the bills- haven't even started to unpack yet!hehe trying to put it off as long as possible:) been looking up gumtree for a few bits of furniture but everything goes so quickly on there:(
Jem-not sure where il be eating. Going to see a friend after she finishes work so will have my eating out book with me to check points:) hope your all having a great day minimates xx

Dinner wasn't good tonight! Had chicken burger and chips, didn't eat the bun so not as bad as usual. Let myself get too hungry before, should have had a snack but hey ho, I onli live once! 100% rest of week for me! Think I'm eating out Thursday night so gonna have my bag packed with low point snacks during the day. I know once I get moved in il be fine! Nite nite guys xxx

Sounds yummy! Think of the move as an exciting change! :)

19/7/11

Breakfast
2 slices toast -2
Butter - 2

Lunch
None

Dinner
Salmon - 3.5
Cous cous - 3
Free veg
Marrowfat peas - 0.5
Mayo - 1

Snacks
4 Oreos - 4
Scone and jam - 5
Velvet crunch - 1
Crisps - 2
Quaker bar - 1.5

25.5 - eek! Just snacked the whole day whilst sorting my house out! V naughty!

I WILL BE GOOD TOMORROW!!:)

You've not been really bad hun just had a few treats :) Enjoyyy you only live once x

yeah what she said!! :D

Back