Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Aw...nic, dinxy and jems, thanks so much for the wee comments. Have been MIA the past few days as just so busy sorting my flat out. Been painting and the tiler is in today, got the plumber and electrician tomorrow so u can imagine I haven't much time to get on here. Not been counting points either but am going to WI tomorrow-expecting a proper gain but hopefully it's gonna kick start me again. I know it's gonna be difficult til I get properly moved in and I know I will get back on it. Lots of ppl commented on how well I looked at the wedding on Saturday so that's just made me more determined to keep at it:) hope everyone is doing fab and good luck for the other Friday WI girls-you guys are fab xx

Busy bee!! Good luck for wi x

Woohoo, I sts this week and am really happy coz was a complete disaster! Back on track today and hopefully for rest of week. Il hopefully be moved into my flat in a week so will be proper back on track then! Well done all Friday WI gals, super results today!! Xxx

22/7/11

Breakfast
Small roll - 2
Egg - 1.5
Ketchup - 0.5

Lunch
Curry sauce - 2
Quorn - 1
Garlic bread - 2.5
Chips - 2

Snacks
Crisps - 3

Total
14.5/18

Last edited:
sts is brill! once you are moved in you will be able to get back on it...but you are still doing ace :D keep it up!!!

Well done hun :) You are doing absolutely fab!! Keep your chin up sweetness xxxxx

Well done! Hope u get moved n settled soon :) good luck for the week ahead xx

24/7/11

Breakfast
Toast & marg - 2
Porridge - 2.5

Lunch
None

Dinner

Snacks
Crisps - 3

Stayed within points today! Have a busy week coming up with sorting the flat out so might not be on here, will deffo be WI in on friday though so I'll not be far away:) hoping for another sts this week as been naught again but once I'm moved in at end of week I'll deffo be back on track and aiming for 100%. Hope everyone is doing fab:) xx

Last edited:
Hey hun! Hope wi went ok, you sound so busy at the moment!! Hope you're well xxx

Hope ur well :) x

Girlies, I am still alive here!! Been super super busy with my flat and STILL am not in yet:( so staying with mum at the mo. Have managed to sts up to now which I'm glad about, hopefully moving in next week so will be back on full time then:) hope you all are keeping fab and loosing, I will be back full time soon enough when everything settles down xx

Good luck with final move! Hope u manage to STS xx

After a LONGGGGG break, I'm back on WW to once and for all shift the excess pounds! Am really looking forward to catching up with everyone again:) Will be checking out all your diaries when I get a chance! Bring on the challenge!!:):)

11/12/11

Brunch
1/2 wholegrain bagel - 2
2 eggs scrambled -3
smoked salmon - 1
EL Philly - 1

Dinner
Small Bap - 2
Light Mayo - 0.5
2 slices chicken - 0.5

Snacks
2 x Snack a Jacks - 3
1/2 Bagel & EL Philly - 2.5
WW choc biscuit - 2
Highlights Hot Choc - 1

Total:
18.5/18 (Not a bad start, been having a really lazy Sunday and just been nibbling all day, hopefully the week will be easier!)

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome back! All sounds yummy! Good luck with ur restart x x

Thanks Nicola, you have been doing amazing hunnie! So proud of you, only hope I can do half as well chick!

Was at my friends wedding at the weekend, she lost some weight for it on WW and looked absolutely stunning! She asked me back in June time had I lost weight and how, I told her all about WW and she did! Only wish I could have stayed with it too! No excuses this time-I'm gonna do it! Once and for all!

Hope everyone is doing great today!

12/12/11

Breakfast
OSS & Skim Milk - 2.5

Lunch
Small Roll - 2
Tuna, Sweetcorn & LF Mayo Mix (v sm amount) - 1.5
Snack a Jacks - 1.5

Dinner
WW Sweet & Sour Chicken - 4.5
2 x choc fingers - 1.5
snack a jacks - 1.5

Snacks
HM fairy cake (no icing) - 2.5??
Ginger Biscuit - 1.5?? (ate this at my nanas-need to double check pts)

Total
19/18

Did 45mins at the gym with my friend doing circuit training! First bit of exercise I've done in a long time, have booked back in for Wednesday evening! Hope I can keep it up as I usually get bored and don't go back:):)

Last edited:
Thank you hun! You can definatly do this, we're all back on it together now wooo! Only gonna have 2 days off over xmas, xmas day and new years day! really dont wanna put any weight on but i know its gonna happen!1 x x x

Thank you hun! You can definatly do this, we're all back on it together now wooo! Only gonna have 2 days off over xmas, xmas day and new years day! really dont wanna put any weight on but i know its gonna happen!1 x x x

I'm sooo glad I have the support on here chick! Helps a lot with staying on track:) You only getting 2 days off hun? Are you still at the dentists? Maybe you will find it good coz u can bring your own lunch and that, I find being off is my worst time coz I love to nibble at everything:) Gonna have to contain myself over Christmas...eek

Flying visit on here today, crazy day at work so not much eating done! Never had time which is very rare for me as I'm the snacking queen!:):)

12/12/11

Breakfast
None

Lunch
70g roll - 3
Tuna,lf Mayo&sweetcorn mix -1.5
Snack a jacks - 1.5
Lf yoghurt - 2

Dinner
New potatoes 200g - 3
Smoked haddock - 2
Peas and carrotts - 0

Snacks
2 choc biscuits - 4

Total
17/18 (busy busy at work, not like me at all not to snack more)

Last edited:
I'm sooo glad I have the support on here chick! Helps a lot with staying on track:) You only getting 2 days off hun? Are you still at the dentists? Maybe you will find it good coz u can bring your own lunch and that, I find being off is my worst time coz I love to nibble at everything:) Gonna have to contain myself over Christmas...eek

No i mean im only having 2 days off plan hehe, i get 10 days off :) x x x

Back