Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Phew Nic, I thought u where only getting 2 days off work! Glad to see your getting a nice long break chick:) I'm gonna try and do the same, no need for eating too much over christmas (or so I say now!haha)
Hope it's been a good day again!

14/12/11

Breakfast
None-v naughty this week!

Lunch
70g roll - 3
Vegetable & Crouton Cup a Soup - 3 (its got 3g of saturated fat....full of rubbish I bet...hm soup it is next week:))
1 Satsuma - 0.5
LF yoghurt - 1.5
2 choc biscuits - 4

Dinner
Tesco Light Choice Sweet and Sour Chicken & Rice - 5.5 (not as nice as the WW one and WW is a point less:))
1 chocolate biscuit - 2 (silly nibbles today but just haven't had time to eat at all!)

Snacks
None

Total
19.5/18 (jeez, 12 points on lunch and it wasn't even a full on meal, need to get more organised:))

Didn't end up going to gym today as my friend pulled out and I was crazy busy at work...tut tut me! Going to try and get on Friday or failing that will do Zumba on my Wii! Aiming for 4 sessions of gym/Wii/30DS a week and hopefully keep it up over xmas:)

Last edited:
-5lb this week...absolutely chuffed! haven't been posting the past few days as been super busy but will get back on it this week for sure, hoping for 1-2lb this week to get the final push before christmas:) hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Back