Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun!! Bet you've done fab. Well done for being so restrained at the meal yesterday x

Thanks hun, it was the toughest night out so far! Ain't so bad when you can order something relatively healthy and stick with it:) I'm hoping all goes well tomorrow morning with WI, downing the peppermint tea as I write :D xxx

hi,im rose just wandering how to work this forum i write things but i dont get replys i would love to join in everys ones food diary as i need the help !!!!!!!!

rosieogrady said:
hi,im rose just wandering how to work this forum i write things but i dont get replys i would love to join in everys ones food diary as i need the help !!!!!!!!

Hi Rosie, my names Tracy, I have a food diary which I've only just started it's mrsm79 search for it and feel free to comment.

xxx

Hi Rosie! Definatley worked this time! Feel free to comment here anytime, the more the merrier:) Are you thinking of doing a diary? Mine has been the main reason I've managed to stick to my diet this time! If your thinking of it=go for it hun:) Are you doing Discovery (the old WW) or ProPoints? xx

Good luck for WI :) enjoy takeaway xx

1lb off this morning-really chuffed as have ate out far too much this week:) xx

well done girl!!!!!! nice result :D

Good girl, :) thats a fab loss, 11lb in 3 weeks is amazing x x

1/7/11

Breakfast
OSS & skim milk - 2.5

Lunch
WW hearty veg broth - 2
Warbys thin - 1.5
WW s&v crinkle crisps - 1
2 satsumas - 0.5

Dinner - Nite Off -Indian takeaway (OH wanted Indian instead of Chinese)
Kids Half Chicken Korma & chips (ate half)
Half Peshwari Nann
1 Onion Badji
Not going to point this as its my night off, really enjoyed it:) Back on WW full hog tomorrow for me!!

Snacks
Alpen light - 1

Total
8.5/18 (not including dinner)

Last edited:
Fantastic Kim :) Well done hun, that is ace!!! You're doing so well. I'm coming to join you all at Friday club now hehe xxx

Thanks Angel:) Thats fab your joining the Friday club!hehe Deffo my best day to weigh in, makes more sense than other days for me plus we can have a Friday night treat xx

2/7/11

Brunch
Warbys thin - 1.5
Egg (fried in FryLite) - 1.5
LF spread - 0.5
Tomato Ketchup - 0.5

Dinner Chicken Fajitas
Warbys Wrap - 1.5
Chicken - 1
Onion and Peppers - 0
Tbsp salsa - 0.5
BNS chips - 0 (fab and zero points, thanks Dinxy for telling us about them..such a helpful minimin you are:))
Tomato Ketchup - 0.5

Snacks
2 satsumas - 0.5
Snack a jacks - 1.5
Wheat Crunchies - 2
Tracker Bar - 3.5
3 x Bacardi Breezer Light - 3

Total
18/18

Very norty treats tonight as it's OH last night here for 5 weeks again, will get properly back on it tomorrow, it's an awful lot easier to keep ontop of WW when I'm on my own. He noticed a difference in my weight when he came back 10days ago so hopefully he'll see an ever better change in August when he's back again:)

Last edited:
hi,thanks for replying ,i would like to do a food dia\ry i am doing pro points this is my first week can i use points on weight watchers puddings and biscuits or are you limited to them?thanks rose.

hi,thanks for replying ,i would like to do a food dia\ry i am doing pro points this is my first week can i use points on weight watchers puddings and biscuits or are you limited to them?thanks rose.

Hi Rosie! Hope you are getting on well this week and having a lovely weekend. I've been busy packing and sorting my house as I'm moving in 2 weeks, nightmare as I'm a complete hoarder, being strict with myself though:D
yes, you can certainly use points on biscuits and puddings, I find I need to snack a lot (always have) but have changed to snack a jacks and low fat snacks where I can - we can always have a treat though, on ProPoints fruit is free I think aswell. If you need any more help, please let us all know:) Everyone here is great:)

Ok, I'm writing off today, munched on too many of the OHs nibbles he had for the big fight so deffo over points now! New start tomorrow and will underpoint for next few days to even things out!
Hope everyone is having a fab weekend, jeez it was hot today, was busy packing and doing runs to the skip, major declutter needed! I'm moving from a 3 bedroomed house to a 1 bedroomed flat so I gotta get organised or I won't be able to see the floor in my new place:)

Well done on the loss :) yummy Indian!

Go girl n get bk to it tomorrow :D x

Thanks Carly, back in the swing of things today luckily:)

3/7/11

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs - 3
Warbys thin - 1.5
LF spread - 0.5

Lunch

Dinner

Snacks
Calippo - 1.5
2 x Velvet crunch crisps - 2 (these are soo scrummy and low points too)

Total
7.5/18

Last edited:
Velvet crunch are amazing aren't they :) yummy!! You are using your points so well hun, I love your menu's. 18 doesn't seem a lot but it looks like your eating a lot :) I bet the faghitas were delicious!! xx

Velvet crunch are amazing aren't they :) yummy!! You are using your points so well hun, I love your menu's. 18 doesn't seem a lot but it looks like your eating a lot :) I bet the faghitas were delicious!! xx

Heyy hunnie, hope your enjoying the sun today, its been gorgeous here:) Those crisps are absolutely yummmyyy...think I've found my new thing. Got them in B&Ms-going to go back and see if I can get more. I know what you mean, 18 doesn't seem much but I try to drag it out as much as I can-cant live without my snacks:)
I'm a total carbaholic (as you can see from my menus), tried SW for a bit and put on 4lb in a week coz I ate so much rice and pasta.hehe WW is so much better for me xxx

Heyy hunnie, hope your enjoying the sun today, its been gorgeous here:) Those crisps are absolutely yummmyyy...think I've found my new thing. Got them in B&Ms-going to go back and see if I can get more. I know what you mean, 18 doesn't seem much but I try to drag it out as much as I can-cant live without my snacks:)
I'm a total carbaholic (as you can see from my menus), tried SW for a bit and put on 4lb in a week coz I ate so much rice and pasta.hehe WW is so much better for me xxx

Oo glad it's nice and sunny for you too :)!! Where about's are you from? I'm going to have to stock up on some velvet crunch too, B & M here I come. Hehe fantastic, I can't live without snacks either. Oh no lol, yes I don't know a great deal about SW but it just seems mental that you can have as much carbs as you like on certain days. WW is def better xxxxx

Glad u are enjoying the sun and are back to it.. I want am icelolly now lol xx

Back