Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Enjoy the soup :) x

28/6/11

Breakfast
OSS & skim milk - 2.5

Lunch
No point veg soup - 0
Warbys thin - 1.5
Snack a jacks - 1.5
3 plums - 0.5

Dinner Veggie Warby's Wrap Pizza
Warby's Wrap - 2.5
Onions, Mushrooms & Peppers (all frozen from Asda) - 0
Garlic - 0
Tomato Puree - 0
Mozerella 30g - 2
Pinapple 60g - 0.5
Tomato Ketchup - 0.5 (OMG, I'm a wrap pizza convert....scrummy yummy yummy!)

Snacks
Alpen light bar - 1
Ryvita Minis - 1
WW Tortilla Chips - 1

Total
14.5/18 (3.5 saved for tomorrow night:))

Last edited:
no point soup rocks!!!!!!! i love it :D fills a hole and leaves lots of points spare for goodies hehe...have a lovely day ;)

Hope you have a nice day, where dya work as hun?

I've always wanted to try making the soup! Will wait until im settled in the house the have a go at experimenting in my new kitchen hehe x x

Hi Nicola! I work in an office hun, pretty boring really and zero exercise, although have been taking the stairs recently which is good:) how u keeping today chick? Hope that LL has sorted himself out and u don't have to wait too long hun

Think I still prefer some of the other soups guys-my fav is leek and potato. the no points soup wasnt too tasty today:( hope everyone is having a lovely day, I'm glad it's cooler here today, couldn't cope with the heat y'day xx

What soup did you have today?
I've got a real taste for curried butter nut squash at the mo. Scrummy!

xxx

Ohhh MrsM, that sounds absolutely dellisshhhh! I just made plain vegetable but it wasn't nice today:( With the bns one, you could blend it too, I deffo prefer a blended soup! Hope your having a fabulous day

Do you have a recipe hun? xx

Last edited:
Morning all:)

29/6/11

Breakfast
OSS & skim milk - 2.5

Lunch
Warby's thin - 1.5
Spaghetti hoops - 1.5
WW tortilla crisps - 1

Dinner (eating out)

Snacks
Alpen light bar - 1
Snack a jacks - 1.5
WW S&V Crinkle Crisps - 1

Total
10/21.5 (saved 3.5 for tonight:))

Last edited:
enjoy your meal out :D

enjoy your meal out :D

Thanks hunnie bun, make sure and enjoy your lunch tomorrow chick, sounds absoulutely beautiful, your boy really does spoil you:) Good luck with Doc aswell, they're gonna be so impressed with your loss ps. im so scared about tonight, just had a little snack to keep me going, chinese buffet is my absolute fav but gonna fill up on water first I think xx

filling up on water is a myth hun....it just stretches your stomach so you have more room for food.... a trick for the buffet is to eat slowly, fill your plate but not pile it up, then if you go back for 2nds you can do the same again and it tricks the mind into thinking you have had 2 big plates full.....if that makes sense.
Who am I kidding......ive done nothing but cram my face full of food this week...I feel like ive put on a stone and just feel rubbish...i should take my own advice...practice what i preach eh!!!

Have a lovely meal hun :) I loooveee buffet, and chinese is not too bad on weight watchers either!! Enjoy xxx

Hope u enjoyed :) xx

Hi Girlies! Thanks for all the advice, had a lovely night, only had one plate and didn't cram it full. This buffet was the mother of all buffets- it had chinese, indian, thai, etc etc.
I had some fried rice, tandorri chicken and a veggie pakora. Hopefully stayed within points, going to try and save a few tomorrow to cover it:) Gawd, everyone else had 7 plates and they all felt sick after-I feel great:) Thanks for all the support guys, really helped me stay on track! xx

Well done :) that's amazing!! Very restrained!
And yet still sounds enjoyable :) x

7 plates christ almighty!! haa! :D Well done lady for only having one, but hope ya still enjoyed yourself x x

Well done for stopping at 1! I failed a few weeks ago but thoroughly enjoyed myself ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for restraining yourself, I normally have around 3 plates plus dessert at those places!! My dad is on about organising a similar night soon, i'm dreading it.

Thanks everyone! Last night was tough and everyone kept asking why I wasn't eating, I think the key would be to have 2 small plates so you feel more included. Had a great night though and felt great for not stuffing myself:)

30/6/11

Brunch
2 rashers turkey bacon - 1
Warbys Thin & LF spread - 2
Sm tin WW beans - 2
Egg - 1.5

Dinner
60g roast chicken - 1
Warbys Wrap - 2.5
LF Mayo (tspb) - 1
Sweet Chilli Sauce (tbsp) - 1
200g HM potato wedges - 3

Snacks
Sack a Jacks - 1.5
2 satsumas - 0.5

Total
17/18

No more snacks after dinner tonight, got weight in tomorrow morning eek. Hopefully lost something after all my eating out at the weekend and last night. Kept to points though so hopefully will see a loss. Thankfully have no more eating out planned for the next while:)
Going to have my usual Chinese takeaway tomorrow night and not point (always try not to overeat though and stop when I'm full) if I get a loss but keep to usual points during the day, I need this little treat to get me through the next week-seems to work well for me so far. Good luck Dinxy and Nicola for tomorrow aswell:)

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun!! Bet you've done fab. Well done for being so restrained at the meal yesterday x

Back