Kinda blue, Cant find a CC in US, Or seller.

:( I wrote letters and never got any reponses. The CC in the US is located in Ohio (really far away) And this one website cambridgedietUSA sells FFL:)confused:?) cans for 23USD, (Thats a good price right?) But someone told me the American shakes taste really bad. :sigh: I'm bummed out over it. There is an ebay seler selling UK shakes.. But they are about the same price and have a original 330 and FFL again. Is this the right one to be on? Or are there drinks called SS? Sorry for so many questions no one has spoken to me from the official site or the USA one. :tear_drop: Seems like there are so many obstacles in my way.:cry: Thanks in advance for any responses. I've got 9st to lose and I've got the incentive to commit to CD , Just not the tools.

Bit of advice too - don't go down the Ebay road, you really need to do this properly and be supervised by someone:). Good luck!

Hm.. When I click on america it does nothing it shows the page on the right with emailing about Other countries than listed, I wrote them a letter awhile back never got a response, But nothing is showing up is there a list up there that is supposed to show up?

www.successdiet.com

this is the website which comes up when you click the america link...

this must be the american cambridge site as it talks about Dr Howard

lol sorry chick.... stealing your thunder xxx

^.^ Okie dokie I'll try it out maybe shoot them an email, Anyone know how these shakes taste? (They have alot of shakes on there, They don't give the name of the shakes though so I guess they're cambridge since the official website linked it) Immediate Rewards - Detail >.> Why in gods name did they cover the sheet around the glass in chocolate...

Lol, i know!:D The American shakes are different to ours over here, I see (Cookies and Cream!!!:drool:. So i can't tell you how they taste:sigh:. Ours are not to bad considering - although some are yeurgh!!
Keep us posted how you get on - if you have no luck - try e-mailing the british Cambridge people, they might be able to help out!! :D

:eek: When I think about how much I spend on absolute junk I see how much of a deal it is now. Thank you all for your help, I'll try out the shakes, If I procrastinate I'll get nowhere slowly. Thanks again, And I am glad I joined the forums you all are an inspiration.
^,^ On a side note are there any other teens on CD on MM?

like to think of myself as a teen lol... but i'm 23

Back