Kinect?

Symphony

Hello, just thought i would see if anyone had tried the Kinect for xbox yet? The Your shape game is amazing, it scans your body and it knows even if you've lost the slightest bit off your waist etc.

Also the dance central game is so much better than just dance 1 and 2. :)

i recommend them both for a good work out! :)

Sarah xx

I really want a Kinect but don't own an Xbox at the mo so can't afford it just yet - definitely going to be something I'll be getting in future though although not too keen on shelling out for an XBox only for it to get the dreaded Red ring of Death!

I bet the dancing on the Kinect is absolutely amazing. I love Just Dance but find it a bit annoying when it doesn't register a move. Your Shape is one I've wanted for the Wii but going to wait and see if I can get a Kinect any time soon :)

Thanks for the recommendations x

I'm just waiting for some decent dance games to come out on the PS3!!

The kinect does look frikkin' amazing though!

it really is amazing! so much fun. I traded in my wii and my wii fit to get the games for kinect, there is a lot of good ones for it already.

:)

iv been hinting at hubby thats what i want for xmas.. just hope he has been listening lol

it really is amazing! so much fun. I traded in my wii and my wii fit to get the games for kinect, there is a lot of good ones for it already.

:)
Ahh I'd never trade in my Wii, I know some people think the Wii is rubbish but I love mine, I think its sweet.
However I do really want an XBox and Kinect - either will have to win the lottery or save up like mad after Christmas :p I've looked up videos on YouTube of Kinect and now I want one more than ever - hmm, I shouldn't look things up unless I can deffo get them ;)

i have a ps3 and a xbox360 and im not sure if i need the kinket or the move. what good games does the kinekt have? any good exercise games?

Ahh I'd never trade in my Wii, I know some people think the Wii is rubbish but I love mine, I think its sweet.
However I do really want an XBox and Kinect - either will have to win the lottery or save up like mad after Christmas :p I've looked up videos on YouTube of Kinect and now I want one more than ever - hmm, I shouldn't look things up unless I can deffo get them ;)

I could never trade in my wii either, really want an xbox for the kinect, fiance says can only get it if trade in the wii but I'm gonna work on him to have both, planning on saving up Tesco clubcard vouchers for x box, though will be waiting some time.

I've just got one but I need to get a connection lead to attach it to the older style xbox :( Hopefully I find one asap as I really want to get on it!!! :)

if comes with all the leads you need to use it on old and new xbox

We bought Kinect at the weekend and have to say love it ... ive just had my new game of "zumba" delivered and cant wait to try it this evening ...
will update after trying it out :)

Funny enough I posted same topic, xbox kinect.
I wanted to know what fitness pack to get, but now I think I will go with your recomendation. I've heard the biggest looser is the worst of them.
I didn't know it scaned you and knew if your body shape had changed? Have I read that bit right?
Also can you tell me if there is a code? I don't want everyone knowing how much I weigh?
X

i bought Biggest loser myself :$ for 12£
and looking to get the your shape and kinect sports sometime soon :)

if comes with all the leads you need to use it on old and new xbox

Thasts only if you buy it as a separate piece of kit. My dad got it with his XBOX as a package and it fits directly into the newer one. Got the cable through Microsoft and plugged it in last night - my god its amazing!!! Ha x

glad u joined us in the world of kinect, what games u got?

Back