Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Well that went well. Got taken out for lunch to Jaimes italian. Had a tomato based pasta dish with fish in it, but the sauce was also nade with wine & oil. Plus cheesecake (was rude not to when it a free feed)

Dinner will be the sane as i planned - might have to work a bit harder in the gym tonight though!

Did my gym session & was too tired to cook so had the mixed bean chilli i was going to have for lunch, with my HEA of reduced fat cheese & an orange. Thank god for batch cooking & microwaves!

Bath & bed for me. Pushed myself in the gym to compensate for the cheesecake earlier.

Taking a customer out for lunch so today could be interesting!

Brekkie: sultana bran (heb) melon, mango, pineapple & yogurt

Lunch : No clue

Dinner: cod, SW chips with cheese, side salad.

Well yesterday was a pretty bad day what with skinny mochas & skinny blueberry muffins. Back on today.

Brekkie was the usual fruit (melon, mango, pineapple ) with ff yog & sultana bran (heb)

Lunch - which i have only just eaten even though its 4pm was veg curry

Dinner is mediteranean chicken with 42g reduced fat cheese (hea)

Off to the gym a couple of hours as well!

Okay. Today is a minefield of meetings & birthdays. Plus i am properly knackered a well.

Brekkie: nothing in the house so i will get a veggie brekkie from the cafe on the way to work (will use my heb on a slice of toast)

Lunch: again, run out of my batch cooked
Food so an M&S salad & cold cuts i think, plus a little block of cheese (hea)

Dinner: out at a jamaician restaurant for all you can eat jerk chicken. Not even going to pretend that will be syn free what with rice & peas & festivals & saltfish fritters. No booze though.

Last edited:
Terrible weekend food wise. Bad planning on my part when i visited my sister, plus my mum being her usual self (exaclty how can you not notice when your daughter has lost over 3 st since you last saw her?) meant i have eaten alot of rubbish. Plus no gym. Am in the office today, but will bw going after work even if it means not eating dinner til 9pm.

Also, have no prepared food in the house. So off to M&S on my way to work to get a fat free yog & some fruit to have with my 42g alk bran. Lunch will be an egg & new potato salad with some salmon (again M&S, plus i will get some of the little bags of veg to eat raw.

Dinner will be joes sausages in a tomato & veg (pepper, courgette, mushroom & onion) sauce with pasta and cheese (hea)

Blimey - no wonder i take food to work instead of buying in london. I just bought some fruit, a yogurt, a new potato & egg salad, some ham & cooked chicken. A pot of green beans, edamame beans, & soya beans - total £16!!

Day off today from work as I have an interview this afternoon, so between preparing for that and getting my head in gear I am doinga massive batch cooking session! So far I've got a mixed bean chilli in the slow ooker, and a Veg stew on the hob. Im about to start a Chicken Jalfrezi and a Keema Curry. Then I'm making a paella for tonights dinner.

Food plan for today is

Brekkie: Ommlette with red pepper, 21g red fat cheese (1/2 hea) and 2 big grilled tomatoes

Lunch: leftover Sausage in Tomato & Veg Sauce from last night with 21g red fat cheese (1/2 HEA)

Dinner: Paella, made with onions, garlic, tomatoes, peppers, chicken, prawns, rice.

HEB - 2 hifi light bars.

Syns - don't know yet. Might take a graze box punnet with me to munch before my interview.

Batch cooking sounds gorgeous!!! Wish I had the time and effort to do some - might book a morning in over the weekend!

Good luck for this afternoon. Which job of the 3 is this interview for? Xxx

Thanks! Its for a company called Sophos, it could be a really great opportunity. Have been revising all morning :) Turned down the one with the really high salary yesterday - it just felt weird that in 2 interviews they didn't ask me anything about my life outside of work. Felt like i would just be a number.

Mixed bean chilli, veg stew & chicken jalfrezi are done. Just the keema curry to do now. Phew!

kingleds said:
Thanks! Its for a company called Sophos, it could be a really great opportunity. Have been revising all morning :) Turned down the one with the really high salary yesterday - it just felt weird that in 2 interviews they didn't ask me anything about my life outside of work. Felt like i would just be a number.

Mixed bean chilli, veg stew & chicken jalfrezi are done. Just the keema curry to do now. Phew!

Ooh fingers crossed, and good for you not just seeing the $$$ in the first job!

Bet your house smells lovely this morning! xx

Mrs.S. said:
Ooh fingers crossed, and good for you not just seeing the $$$ in the first job!

Bet your house smells lovely this morning! xx

It does! Am not even hungry now though having cooked it all.

Tbh, was very difficult to turn down the job - it was ALOT more money, but not worth the hassle.

Mental day so far. 2 meetings already, 150 miles driven. Still got 1 meeting to go & i have blisters from my new shoes!

Food wise, been interesting.

Fruit & a mullerlight for brekkie

Lunch was a tuna sala in a restaurant (no dressing) but it had 2 syns worth of olives & about 6 syns worth of dough balls on it!

Dinner will be keema curry that i made yesterday

Heb will be 2 ryvita & hea will be philly to go on them.

Back