Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Yayyy fabby on the interview! :clap:

ermintrude said:
Yayyy fabby on the interview! :clap:

Fanks!

Final interview on Monday. Hope i get it! After today at work i was ready to jack without another job to go to! I officially work for complete & utter morons.

So confession time. I didn't cook when i got home. Was so tired& hubby hasn't washed up so ended up with a chicken shish kebab with extra salad. I ate the pitta to. 10 syns done (with the 2 syns for ex light mayo)

Now i have to figure out what to do with my HEA. Bit weird to eat a bit of cheese on its own & not a fan of milk!

Woke up tired & with a headache. In the office today & not in the mood for it at all.

Also had no fruit in the house. So have not had brekkie yet. Have my all bran (heb) with me all weighed out to sprinkle over some fruit when i get to work.

Lunch: salmon, 3 babybel lights (HEA) a massive salad, 1/2 a pack of tescos finest moroccan cous cous (1.5 syns)]

Dinner: i am going to attempt the SW chicken tikka masala & have with rice. Might even make some onion bhajis, but totally depends on when i get home from work. Will gave something superfree, even if its some broccoli with it.

Last edited:
Couldn't find ff fromage frais to make my masala. So had a claasic chicken curry with rice, peppers & carrots instead.

Am off to have an options & a fibre plus bar. 8 syns in total.

Weigh in tomorrow morning!

1lb off at weigh in. Could do better i think.

Had an orange & plum after weigh in. Just had a pepper & ham omlette with grilled tomatoes & baked beans for lunch.

Early dinner will be 2 joes burgers with cheese (hea) & wm roll (heb). Sw chips, and salad.

Am driving tonight to will be drinking diet coke.

Syns yesterday

2 caramel shortcakes - 20 Syns
A snickers bar 16 Syns
A wm roll 6 syns

Oops. Thank goodness I wasn't drinking
Hormonal to the max at the moment so that doesn't help.

Food plan for today
Brekkie; ex lean grilled bacon, an egg in frylight, tomatoes, mushrooms, hm sw hashbrown, baked beans

Lunch: chicken salad with 4 ryvita (heb) & 71g Philly light (hea)

Dinner: sw chicken tikka masala, boiled rice, sw onion bhajis (6 Syns). Sw sag aloo.

Going to make some soup & a chicken curry for lunches this week too.

Slight change to lunch. Had a pitta pizza using my hea & heb, plus 5 Syns worth of chorizo & pepperoni slices. With a pile of salad - It was yummy!

Have also decided to Veg pakoras with dinner instead of the sag aloo.

Hubby has just finished a massive batch of chilli. I'm about to do a chicken curry. That will be lunches done of the week for us both..

Well my pakoras look interesting. I'm not convinced on the bhajis. Reserving judgement till I've tried them.

Think I might be staying away from here for a while. So many people who take offence at the littlest thing, and some who are downright rude for no reason. Can't be bothered with it all tbh.

Your dinner sounds gorgeous! I made a beef curry last night, but I'm a bit of a wimp and am always scared of overdoing the spices. Because of this, I hadn't put enough in and it was really lacking flavour :( never mind!

Oh, and don't leave us. There's some right losers on here. Just ignore them. But don't let the rest of the forum be without your knowledge and input xx

Thanks ladies. I am still going to post my food diary on here. It keeps me on the straight & narrow. Other than that, I think I'll just be keeping quiet for a bit.

Pakaroas have passed the taste test. Not sure the will last till dinner though :)

kingleds said:
Thanks ladies. I am still going to post my food diary on here. It keeps me on the straight & narrow. Other than that, I think I'll just be keeping quiet for a bit.

Pakaroas have passed the taste test. Not sure the will last till dinner though :)

How are they made??

I made some for taster night at class a while ago - mashed potato, half a bag mixed frozen veg, nat yog, egg, spices. They were divine and syn free! X

Mrs.S. said:
How are they made??

I made some for taster night at class a while ago - mashed potato, half a bag mixed frozen veg, nat yog, egg, spices. They were divine and syn free! X

Those ones exacty! They were lush. Had them for a 'snack' with a yog dip made with ff yog, cucumber & mint.

The onion bhajis were also good. They are the ones from the curry heaven book. I used a mix of red & white onion.

So, Chicken Tikka Masala was okay. Hubby made it for us, and drove me to distraction the whole time. Questions I got were
Babe, where the turmeric?
Babe, what do shallots look like?
Babe, where the rice
Babe, whats fromage frais
Babe, I can't find the fromage frais
Babe, I forgot to add the chicken stock - do you think it matters?

Then he didn't even like it!

And for the record hubby - prefacing everything with babe does not molify me when you are asking moronic questions!

Anyway, today is a big day. Have the final interview for a job I really want. I hope I don't screw it up. Keep trying to remember I have a job at the moment, and that puts me in a better state than alot, so if I don't get it, its not the end of the world.

Food wise I have managed to choke down my breakfast of pineaple, melon, strawberry ff yog and all bran (HEB) - just.

Lunch : Have some Mediteranean chicken I batch cooked this weekend with me. Chicken, courgette, onion, peppers, tomatoes, new potatoes.

Carrot sticks as a sbnack before the gym

Dinner: A chicken curry I batch cooked yesterday. Needs some superfree adding so will have some broccoli with it, and rice.

Snack: 2 ryvita (3 syns) with 71g philly light (HEA)

Good luck for the interview!!! :fingerscrossed:
Bad luck on the husband :rolleyes: :D

No idea how I did in that one. But i met a really blunt and honest Vice President of Sales. He was actually funny & everything. I wouldn't mind working for someone like him. I should know in the next few days apparently. Either way I hope I don't have to have any more interviews there cos I'm going to be recycling my interview suits!! I've only got 3 & I don't want to buy anymore cos I'll be in a size down soon!

Med Chicken was lovely but WELL spicy. Am glad I didn't eat it before the interview!!

Another gym session done. Was chatting with hubby & we have come to the conclusion that not only is it good for our bodies, it forces us to switch off, so its good for the mind as well.

Unfortunately, body is currently protesting. :)

I am gonna go tomorrow night as well i think, then weds & saturday.

Back