Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Mrs.S. said:
You not WI this week?

How was your Xmas do?

Are you all sorted for tonight? Enjoy yourself xx

Weigh in was weird! The scales showed 1/2 lb less than last week, but the PdA showed a 1.5lb gain, but the same weight?!?!? Either way i was okay with it.

Xmas party was dullness of epic proportions. But i did catch a male colleague talking to my chest, for this first time in 10 years, so that was a nice little confidence booster :)

Laat night was complete carnage, in a good way!

Honestly, what's going on on this site recently? People are SO touchy & rude. Its like being back at school! Is it just me?

Food Plan for today.
Brekkie: Pepper & cheese (HEA) Ommlette with tomatoes & mushrooms

Lunch: HM Potato & Leek Soup

Snack: Hifi bar (HEB)

Dinner: Cottage Pie with broccoli & carrots

Also going to the gym tonight.

Belated happy birthday! - I've been "lost" in the party season and now find myself laid up on crutches and housebound for a wee while;)

I'm amazed the bloke caught talking to your boobs can still see! :p

Hey Hon,
Have just found your diary so am going to get inspiration.

Belated happy birthday! - I've been "lost" in the party season and now find myself laid up on crutches and housebound for a wee while;)

I'm amazed the bloke caught talking to your boobs can still see! :p

Thanks!! As you don't drink I am struggling to see how you managed to injure yourself in party season!!!!

The bloke was young and naive - he'll learn :)

I had a full pint of Fosters (not just a half0 and an Irish coffee (probably with brandy/cognac). That counts as hardcore drinking for me these days, so a little bit of respect might be in order:cool:

Believe it or not, there was a little grass bank near where I live, and I tried to run up it!

Proof positive if ever it was needed that running/jogging is a stupid idea;)

Maximus said:
I had a full pint of Fosters (not just a half0 and an Irish coffee (probably with brandy/cognac). That counts as hardcore drinking for me these days, so a little bit of respect might be in order:cool:

Believe it or not, there was a little grass bank near where I live, and I tried to run up it!

Proof positive if ever it was needed that running/jogging is a stupid idea;)

Thats made my day!!

Alright, if you insist, but I'm never posting anything on any other thread than my own from now on in case I upset someone by having an opinion & I'm never imparting advice on the SW plan for fear of getting the rule book quoted at me like some kind of friggin gospel. So you'll just have to come here to read my witty banter from now on :)

Today started out well, Loads of superfree for brekkie (a 'nana, melon,mango, kiwi, pineapple, blueberries, and some grapes) followed by some carrot batons mid morning.
Then I went to the pub and had a burger, some chips, some mayo and a glass of wine. Does the wine count as superfree what with it being made of grapes?
Dinner will be Spicy Chicken Pasta with loads of superfree, and cheese as my HEA. I'm skipping my HEB cos my burger was in a bun.

& no syns tonight.

kingleds said:
Alright, if you insist, but I'm never posting anything on any other thread than my own from now on in case I upset someone by having an opinion & I'm never imparting advice on the SW plan for fear of getting the rule book quoted at me like some kind of friggin gospel.

Yeah yeah whatever!!

Today doesn't look to bad! I reckon you've salvaged ok dropping the hex and having lots of sf.

I missed you (for the whole 24 hours !!!) xx

Mrs.S. said:
Yeah yeah whatever!!

Today doesn't look to bad! I reckon you've salvaged ok dropping the hex and having lots of sf.

I missed you (for the whole 24 hours !!!) xx

:)

At least I'm working from home for the rest of the week so can go to the gym, & eat on plan all the time quite easily.

Brekkie today will be grilled tomatoes & mushrooms, with a cheese (HEA) omlette

Lunch: Tomato & basil soup with some cooked pasta in it, 4 ryvita (HEB), and some carrot sticks

Gym - so a banana before hand I think.

Dinner: Paella, made with chicken, prawns, superfree will be onions, peppers, tomatoes. Will be having a side salad as well.

Back