Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Lunch is now a m&s sushi snack pack (1.5 syns) with a super wholefood salad & chicken (2 syns) actually worth the syns as well :)

Heb will be a hifi bar later on b4 the gym

Lunch is now a m&s sushi snack pack (1.5 syns) with a super wholefood salad & chicken (2 syns) actually worth the syns as well :)

Heb will be a hifi bar later on b4 the gym

Sounds scrummy !!!

It was - though not sure how the salad was 2 syns tbh. It was cous cous, pomegranate seeds, butternut squash peppers, asgaragus, & some sunflower seeds. Still, i'm gonna go with it to be on the safe side.

It was - though not sure how the salad was 2 syns tbh. It was cous cous, pomegranate seeds, butternut squash peppers, asgaragus, & some sunflower seeds. Still, i'm gonna go with it to be on the safe side.

That salad sounds lush...................... I wish Marks and Sparks would open here again............ I used to drive all the way to Valencia to shop there. It was always packed. It was such a shame when they closed.

Where there's a will..... said:
Would it be the sunflower seeds??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, they are part of it definitely - but it was just a scattering & i didn't use the dressing.

Will still count 2 Syns regardless, & It was gorgeous & worth it :)

Another day of smiling & talking to the public awaits me! Have not had a great deal of sleep due to coughing - plus the OH wole me up about 5 times cos apparently i wasn't breathing. Whilst i am grateful for him making sure i'm still alive & all, i do wish he hadn't woken me up 5 times!

Anyway, food plan for today.

Breakfast: pineapple, mango, kiwi, blueberries, mullerlight, 35g fruit & fibre (hea)

Lunch: bns soup

Dinner: poached salmon with spinach & aubergine dhal.

Hea: if i can find the ww bagels in the supermarket i'll have 72g phily light on one (8 syns),

Yum !!! WW bagels. I have not seen them here and I love bagels. MMMMMMMMM a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon the stuff dreams are made of :D

On my way to buy them now! Am unrrasinably excited about the thought of a bagel & cream cheese :)

Just had a convo with a work colleague who was saying she couldn't understand why i was so strict on what i eat - so i showed her my before & after pics. I don't think i realised till this point how different i look now!

Attachments

• image-308196004.jpg
    image-308196004.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 119
  • image-528793227.jpg
    image-528793227.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 119
Feeling very poorly today :(

Food Plan
Breakfast: pineapple, mango, blueberries & kiwi fruit with a mullerlight & 35g fruit & fibre

Lunch: Italian Vegetable Soup (carrot, onion, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, courgettes)

Dinner: Chilli, made with ex lean mince, peppers, onions, tomatoes, served with rice and 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA)

Saving all my syns for strepsils and cough medicine.

On my way to buy them now! Am unrrasinably excited about the thought of a bagel & cream cheese :)

Just had a convo with a work colleague who was saying she couldn't understand why i was so strict on what i eat - so i showed her my before & after pics. I don't think i realised till this point how different i look now!

Wow what a difference....you have done so well. So has your hubby.....lovely photo's too x

Wow you look amazing! You already look very fab in that wedding dress though :)

ermintrude said:
Wow you look amazing! You already look very fab in that wedding dress though :)

What waa it my uni housemate used to say 'even ugly girls look pretty in the summer & a wedding dress :)

You have done so well. The photos say it all.

How are you feeling now !!

cheers xxx

fillymum said:
You have done so well. The photos say it all.

How are you feeling now !!

cheers xxx

Thx Sue, and Erm - I know I made a flippant comment earlier about my wedding photo but it is one of my fav photos of us - weird to like your fat photos I know. Thanks for the comment x

Feeling pretty rubbish tbh, but can't complain otherwise :)

Bleu! Feel awful today. Woke up really early, have already had a bath & washed my hair - was hoping the bath might sort out some of my aches but nope - still achey. Weigh in tomorrow, if i can get there as we had snow overnight! Hope being ill doesn't affect my weight loss as i'm 2.5lbs away from my 3.5 stone award!

Food plan for today is
Breakfast: Ommlette with ex lean bacon, grilled tomatoes & flat mushrooms

Lunch: cajum black bean soup, 4 ryvitas (heb) & 72g philly light (hea)

Dinner: chicken jalftezi with rice & broccoli

Syns : good old strepsils & covonia.

Just back from weigh in - 1.5lbs off. Now 1lb to my 3.5st award!

Am now about to have a off plan brekkie - am feeling really very rough & need some proper sausages, and bread, with butter. Plus Jimoftroy told me yesterday that food eaten when ill is free - fact!

Back