Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Right. New Day. Any danger we can get through this one without a fight on here? Getting a bit bored now......

Even though I stopped going into Off Topic quite a while ago, I used love it in there when we had real debates and all helped one another or gave each other a shoulder to cry on if it was needed, I do miss it but reading that the problems continue I do not think I will be revisiting for a while.

Just had a 3 syn graze box to keep me going till lunch.

I think this is one of the answers to dieting success to graze your way through hunger periods which really translate to danger periods.

Have a good lunch...........xx

Hiya just wanted to say that I think you look fantastic, you have and are doing amazing. Love what your husband said bout doing it before and doing it again...so sweet. My sis does ww and I do sw and what jumps out at me mostly is when she serves me a pasta dish. It looks tiny but more often than not it fills me up. Are you still watching your portion control even tho you Are back on sw? I think this is my prob. I thank fully don't have loads to lose, but think this is what makes me sts or very slow loss. I hated the weighing as well but also like the idea Extra points for excercise. CAn I ask where the recipe for chicken cous cous came from? Cous cous is new to me and only tried it with an oil dressing or pesto one...never thought or looked for alternatives. Anyhoo am rambling. Keep your chin up as you Are one of the ones who sticks out on here, in a good way, for me. Your knowledge and advice is good so remember that x

Thank you Debtin. Thats really kind of you. I have been wondering if it was worth bothering to post advice anymore tbh as i keep getting head bitten off! Its nice to know someone appreciates my twaddle :)

I am still practising portion control. My week on ww taught me that at least. I am actually trying not to eat pasta this week at all, and am sticking to the heb amounts of potatoes, even on an extra easy day. In general it seems to be helping, & i am not hungry too much

Lunch was completely on plan!

Chicken & ham salad with watercress, edame (sp?) beans, boiled egg. A banana & a m&s fat free vanilla yogurt.

So i still have both my hex's to eat - bonus!

Syn count yesterday was 6. I had a dark choc highlights (2 syns) with 12.5g reduced fat squirty cream (1 syn). Used my HEB & HEA on Ryvitas & Philly light. Yummy

ALso did a fair amount of exercise. I was in London for a client meeting ,and afterwards I awalked 1/2 way back from tower hill to waterloo. Then another mile to my car when I got home. THen I went to the gym & did a 25 min hill walk (the last hill really hurt!) and 15 min Hill bike ride (In which I thought I may die!)

Food Plan for today.

Breakfast: Fruit (Pineapple, plum, strawberries & mango) with 35g fruit & fibre (HEB) and a cherry mullerlight

Lunch: Its my firends bday at work & we are going to Pizza express os I'm going to have the CHicken Salad in there, no dough sticks, no dressing.

Dinner: Hubby is off today and is making HM burgers (1 syn for ketchup) and SW chips and Salad. I'll use my HEA for cheese.

Edit to dinner. Changing to a red day & having a mixed grill. Hm burgers, with 2 x hea cheese, in 1 x heb wm roll. A gammon steak, salad, grilled tomatoes, grilled mushrooms, & 2 extra lean sausages. (1 syn)

Have had 1/2 a cookie today (5 Syns)

Morning all. Another day. Its friday. I got to have a bit of a lie in & i get to work from
Home this morning. Love fridays :)

Food plan today - red day

Breakfast: bacon, ommlette with cheese (gea1) tomatoes mushrooms

Snack: hifi bar (heb1)

Lunch; chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, carrots, spring onions) with a homemade mango dressing (mango, lime juice, coriander

Snack before the gym - banana

Diiner: med chicken with roasted veggies & my 2nd hea cheese

Late night snack: another hifi bar (heb2) & a glass of wine (8 syns)

Weigh in tomorrow morning. Hope its a good one!

kingleds said:
Morning all. Another day. Its friday. I got to have a bit of a lie in & i get to work from

Lunch; chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, carrots, spring onions) with a homemade mango dressing (mango, lime juice, coriander

Sounds like a nice food day. Enjoy and good luck for wi xxx

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! :) x

kingleds said:
5lbs again!!!!!!

But ths time OFF!!!!!!!

Woo hoo!

Amazeballs!!! Dead pleased for you!!! This just goes to show that obviously you and I are better suited to sw eh!! xx

:):D. Am very happy to be back in control

Food plan for today

No breakfast as was at weigh in. A banana & Heidi bar afterwards

Lunch: chicken, jacket potato, salad, corn on the cob

Dinner: not sure yet.

Most likely will have: 2 glasses of wine - 16 Syns.

Food plan for today. Extra easy

Breakfast: 2 bgty ex lean sausages (1 syn) 3 extra lean bacon rashers, 1 egg in frylight, mushrooms & onions, baked beans

Lunch: salad of some description with cold cuts & a hifi bar (heb)

Dinner: chicken stuffed with mozerella (hea) & basil, wrapped in Parma ham (3 slices - 1.5 Syns) new potatoes roasted in frylight, roasted Mediterranean veg (aubergine, courgette, red onions, peppers, garlic)

kingleds said:
Food plan for today. Extra easy

Breakfast: 2 bgty ex lean sausages (1 syn) 3 extra lean bacon rashers, 1 egg in frylight, mushrooms & onions, baked beans

Lunch: salad of some description with cold cuts & a hifi bar (heb)

Dinner: chicken stuffed with mozerella (hea) & basil, wrapped in Parma ham (3 slices - 1.5 Syns) new potatoes roasted in frylight, roasted Mediterranean veg (aubergine, courgette, red onions, peppers, garlic)

Sounds yummy. Where do you get those sausages from? Do they actually taste like sausages lol! Only reason I ask is that I tried the ww ones and they were horrid :( xx

Welshtigger said:
Sounds yummy. Where do you get those sausages from? Do they actually taste like sausages lol! Only reason I ask is that I tried the ww ones and they were horrid :( xx

They are from sainsburys. Be good to yourself extra lean Cumberland sausages, and they do taste like proper sausages! I haven't found any I prefer tbh

Back