Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

oh forgot to say - sorry your feeling so cold hun - are the builders there all day?

Kats
x

Yep they're still here...still can't get into the kitchen. Have gone for the celebrations in the corner of the room instead. Great stuff. Not.

That's 10 syns on chocolate today. Will have the two syns for spread on toast later and then NO MORE.

Am going to change dinner to be pasta mixed with passata, quorn sausages, mushrooms and veg

xxx

Leave the choccies alone - just go into the kitchen and get what you need - it is your house.

Did you like any of the names for the lady kitten?

I've been good so far...but am looking around for food not hungry just bored.

Kats
x

Sorry hun, I only just saw that post with all the cat names you wrote down!

Mia is one of the names I thought of as well and I REALLY like it. I just need to convince OH. I chose the boy's name so said he could choose the girls name.

So far his fave's are Mabel, Cordy (short for cordelia as he likes the character from Angel...I'm not convinced), Sylvi and Nessa.

I'm gonna try and sway him to Mia though. EVERYONE else thinks it's a lovely name. How typical.

xxx

Hahaha - Nessa the kitten, I loves it - tidy!

I looked at the picture and decare she should be called the following:

"Tinkerbell fluffy cutsy wooootsy" puddy cat - (just tell the OH, don't ask). Hehe xxx

I THINK I could be persuading OH towards the name Mia. Here's hoping!

I deffo went over my syns yesterday as I had a few of OH's crisps when I got back from swimming. I shall say 20 syns for yesterday so that leaves me 69 for the week.

Diary for today...

Wednesday 12th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 28g porridge oats (Hex B) with 150ml skimmed milk (part of Hex A). Banana.

Lunch - Lefotover pasta from last night (had it for dinner last night with quorn snausages) - chilli penne, passata, mushrooms, peppers and herbs. Ham. Beetroot salad. Shape zero yoghurt.

Dinner - Eating out tonight before cinema, either Nando's (will have chicken, rice and corn) or Waga's (will have chicken ramen) - shall allow 6 syns in any case.

xxx

awww little Mia - sounds good.

I went over Syns yesterday too - not sure by how many got to work that out as the Rice pudding I bought was a dissappiontment and 6 syns! I ate 6 slices of Terrys orange slices!! OOOOPPPSSS

Still make up for it today somehow..

Enjoy meal tonight

Kats

xx

Right, gonna be 100% for the rest of the week.

Thursday 13th January - Green Day

Breakfast - shape zero yoghurt, piece of fruit, Nero skinny latte (hex a)

Lunch - beans on jacket

Snack - 2 x wholemeal bread (hex b1) with 2 tsp light Bertolli (2 syns)

Dinner (after body attack class) - quorn sausages, cheese (hex b 2) and mushroom omelette, mixed veg, tomato ketchup (1 syn)

xxx

What did u see at the cinema hun? Dont worry about the pick n mix, so long as you counted them its fine!

Hope you have fun at your colleagues bday meal!! Unfortunatly i dont like thai so i have no idea of syn values! xx

Back