Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

I don't like fish-
176.gif
unless its wrapped in batter or in a tin with the name tuna on it..

Kats:)

And now poppy has been thrown into the mix!

OH is being very difficult on the naming front still....I think he's trying to put me off reproducing! Not that that's on the cards anytime soon, I've got to conquer the world first, or at least Vegas

Anyway, enough wittering. It's diary time!

Wednesday 19th January - Green Day

Pre breakfast - Skinny latte from Nero (Hex A)

Breakfast - shape zero yoghurt and banana OR one piece wholemeal toast (hex b1) and spread (1.5 syns) - this depends if I get to client's office in time for brekkie.

Lunch - veggie soup and some low syn crisps (up to 5 syns). Apple (and yog if I don't have it at breakfast).

Pre-swim snack - Mug shot

Dinner - mushy pea curry and rice, rest of lush bottle of wine (about 125ml left so 4 syns, shall measure it, of course!)

Hmmm, I need another hex b again so may get a roll to have with soup (this will need spread of course so another 2 syns), 12.5 syns in total

Hurrah!

xxx

Hi

Of course you'll measure the wine! :devilangel:

Food looks good - is that the Mushy pea curry the sw one - I made that ages ago and wasn't impressed with it...must of done something wrong!...:(

All the best

xx

Hi

Yep just been searching and found

Velvet crunch - Tescos 4 syns:D
Satin crunch - Aldi - 4 syns:D

Will keep looking....

Sounds like a plan!

Not sure what I'm having my syns today - might save some and after WI have something then...

Kats

xx

Morning all.

Very tired today. We're doing lots of decorating and so there's a lot going on in the house and it's all starting to catch up with me. I'm spending the weekend at my mum and dad's this weekend though and I cannot wait. I'll be super looked after :)

Diary for today - Extra Easy (I wanted to do Red but I have some soup that I think needs using, and it has potatoes and lentils in it).

Breakfast - 28g porridge oats (Hex B) with Skimmed milk (Hex A, rest to be used in tea). Sugar on poddige (1 syn)

Lunch - SW quiche with salad, light salad cream (2 syns), Muller light, plums.

Body attack class

Dinner - Homemade soup with carrots, celery, potato, lentils.

Got 7 syns to use somewhere if I need.

xxx

Thanks for the thanks guys for the WI but not till Sunday - might have to change this so I can have a treat before WI.:)

I can just see you now in the garden calling out Ruby, Ruby, Ruby and some one shouting back "do you, do you, do you" .....:D

Think I might have to make some more SW Quiche at the weekend to take to work for lunches..

Hows it going today?

Kats
xx

I can just see you now in the garden calling out Ruby, Ruby, Ruby and some one shouting back "do you, do you, do you" .....:D

lmao!!! honest opinion did the sw mushy pea curry taste of mushy peas? i hate peas esp mushy ones but everyone i have asked says the curry is lush so glad you both have a different opinion!

Never heard of those tesco crisps? i try to avoid crisps because they sadly are my downfall...

good luck to you both for your next wi, donna x

Sounds like a plan!

Not sure what I'm having my syns today - might save some and after WI have something then...

Kats

xx

What does this mean? Im confused KK!! U not weighin in til sunday?

Wait... wait... eureka moment, are you saving syns til after WI on sunday?? lol x

lmao!!! honest opinion did the sw mushy pea curry taste of mushy peas? i hate peas esp mushy ones but everyone i have asked says the curry is lush so glad you both have a different opinion!

I did kind of get the odd taste of mushy pea, but because I put in half peas and half baked beans, it wasn't so bad. Maybe you could do 3 tins of baked beans and then 1 tin of mushy peas. Although then legally that would be baked bean curry, not mushy pea curry I guess. But I did enjoy it. Although can't say my stomach was too keen on me after eating all that fibre - I was in PAIN!

xxx

Thanks for the thanks guys for the WI but not till Sunday - might have to change this so I can have a treat before WI.:)

Think I might have to make some more SW Quiche at the weekend to take to work for lunches..

Hows it going today?

Kats
xx

I love SW quiche, it's my new favourite.

What would be even better is if the cat sang it back to me!

All good today - bit sleepy but psyching myself up for Body Attack later. I didn't got for a swim yesterday in the end, I opted to clean my kitchen from top to bottom as the man had been to fit my dishwasher (hurrah!) and so it was a bit dusty.

I did enjoy watching 'Will my crash diet kill me?' though

xxx

Hi

Pesty - LMAO - Yep WI is on a Sunday - am saving up some syns to have something naughty afterwards...

Bubbles - Glad ur ok - I know I'm off to pilates now but I have too wait in the carpark till she arrives - so am off for another wee before I go ttfn.

MPC - YUK - it tasted of MP (Like them with fish and chips) but made as curry too much. I was in pain too...weird...

TTFN

Kats

xx

Hello all,

Had 5 extra syns yesterday so 8 for yesterday and 56 for the week so far. So I have 49 syns for the week.

Now, I don't want to use any more than 25 tonight but to be honest, I don't think I'm gonna get anywhere near that, as I'm really not feeling very well :( My tummy is not very happy with me, I think I've just been overdoing it recently. But I'm sure I'll be fine!

Diary for today...

Friday 21st January - Green Day

Breakfast - 28g poddige (Hex B1) with milk (part of Hex A1) and banana. Sugar on said poddige (1 syn).

Lunch - Mushy pea curry (although this may change if tummy doesn't improve as this might send me over the edge) and rice. Mini Lindt bunny (3 syns)

Snack - large glass white wine - 8 syns

Early pre-drinking dinner - Beans on 2 x wholemeal toast (Hex B2)

Drinks - One small glass white wine (6 syns), 2 x vodka and slimline tonic (6 syns).

xxx

Last edited:
Back