Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Thats a good idea CD, but I felt just as Kirsty is tummy didn't like the curry at all.

Hope it clears up Kirsty for your night out.

Kats
xx

Just a quick update....

Stuck to my 25 syns yday which was good.

However, I Have gone quite a bit over my syns today.

Breakfast - 2 x eggs on toast (hex b) with tommy k (1 syn).

Lunch - fish n chips from a pub - 25 syns.

Chocolate (4 syns)
Champers (4 syns)

Dinner - chilli (with lean mince 4 syns) and rice (1 syn)

That's 39 syns for the day. A flexi syn day then....

Plan for tomorrow.

Extra easy

Brunch - sausages (1.5 syns), bacon, egg, toms, toast (hex b). Hex a is milk for tea etc.

Dinner - roast lamb, potatoes and veg (all SW friendly), gravy (3 syns). Pud will be no more than 3 syns.

xxx

Right, I'm trying to eat as little as possible for WI today!!

Monday 24th January - Green Day

Breakfast - 28g porridge oats (Hex B1) with milk (part of hex A1) and banana. Tsp of sugar (1 syn).

Snack - plum. Sweeties from colleagues hols (4 syns)

Lunch - Tesco Light Choices Carrot and Coriander soup (complete waste of syns but I just want to get the thing out of my cupboard!! - 5.5 syns). 2 original ryvita (1/2 Hex B2) and 30g philly light (1/2 Hex B2). Muller light.

Snack (if I REALLY need it) - Plum

Dinner - Chick pea dhal and rice.

Not staying at WI (again!) and I need to go to B&Q to get yet more paint, and then put the downstairs toilet back in order as that's all done now.

My life is SO exciting!

xxx

Last edited:
After accidentally eating all those syns last night, I need to keep them to a minimum this week.

So today's diary....

Tuesday 25th January - Green Day

Breakfast - 28g porridge (Hex B1), with milk (part of HexA1) and banana.

Lunch - Jacket potato with chick pea dhal (I need to get some veg in there somewhere - will get a side salad). Muller light and plums

Snack - 3 ryvita orginal (3/4 Hex B2) with 35g philly light (1/4 HexB2 and 1.5 syns).

Dinner - Mushroom, pepper, sweetcorn, brocolli and carrot stir fry with soy sauce and low fat super noodles. Shape zero yoghurt.

I'm goin to try and keep it to that tonight.

Tomorrow night I am out at Zizzi for a meal so will work my diary around that!

xxx

Hey hun!!

Well done for the 1lb loss!! Dont worry about the post WI treat!! Your factoring it into this weeks syns and theres nothing you can do about it now, we all do it, and none of us know why!! lol

xx

:angeldevil:Yep agree with Pesty on that one - lords knows why we self sabotage ourselves... Can't remember who did it but I'm going to do a treats box so evrything 4 / 5 syns...then if you need to have some chocolately just dip your hand in - only once or twice depends what you have in there. :17729:

Good menu though bubbs....is the chick pea Dhal - Asdas?:confused:

Fingers crossed for a good day...:D

Kats

xx

Glad too hear it.

I went to friends house for lunch - not too bad until she brought out a fruit flan OMG I couldn't hurt her feelings (she has BTumour can't drive so she had walked to shop to get then specially) mmm nice...

Want more food now!

Kats

I had 15 syns yesterday in the end, which is fine with me.

That's 45 for the week so far, and 60 left.

The plan for today...

Wednesday 26th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - WW sausage (x2) and lean bacon sarnie (Hex B for bread) and 2 syns (sausages and tommy k). No fruit in the house so will have a banana as soon as I can get to a shop!

Lunch - Jacket potato and baked beans. Apple.

Dinner - Out to Zizzi's this eve, so will have my usual Linguine with prawns, tomato and chilli. Shall say 8 syns for any oil used. Driving so will stick to either fizzy water or diet coke :)

That's 10 syns for the day :)

xxx

Well done - think I went a mad yesterday on the old syns but hey gotta live... I've not had time to add them up yet (dont thnik its that bad but...)

Have a good eve..

Kats
xx

Morning peeps

How you all doing? I'm not bad. I'm tired. And I'm tired of being tired. I just don't seem to get enough sleep ever! You'd think 7 hours would be enough. But no. Hmph.

I'm greening it up today. I need to carb it up.

Thursday 27th January - Green Day

Breakfast - Banana, 28g porridge oats (Hex B1), milk (part of Hex a1). Skinny latte (HexA2). Spoon of sugar (1 syn).

Lunch - Quorn cottage pie (5 syns)

I'm supposed to go to the gym tonight but I think I'm going to sack it off for an early night instead.

Dinner - veg stir fry with prawns (hex B2) and rice.

Bed. xxx

I know what you mean I'm tired of being tired, plus I have had a nasty cough since wait for it Oct 2010 - three lots of tablets later still have it going for Blood test and X ray 2moro - but doc doesn't know what could be causing it hmph!...

I think I've just got to wait till Summer...

Menus looking good...

Kats:)

Back