Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

awww poor little kitty :cry: but you're right, she is in the best place until she is well hunni.

As for the WI results....whos a clever girl then :D:D well done you !!! fab news ;)

Ive woke up this morning looking like the elephant man :( trip to the dentist ....got a tooth abscess hurts like hell at the mo so that should keep me off the choccy & chewy bars at least :rolleyes:

Well after a manic morning, I'm back at my desk. Although I have been up since 5.30am and I am a bit knackered.

Diary for today...

Wednesday 16th February - Red Day

Breakfast - 2 small bananas, 2 x wholemeal toast (hex b1) and spread (3 syns).

Meeting - milk for coffee (Hex A1) and small tiny bit of croissant (saying 6 syns).

Lunch - tuna with salad cream (2 syns), jacket potato (204g - Hex B2) and salad. Yoghurt

Dinner - Cod baked with peppers and mixed veg (1/2 syn)

So that's 11.5 syns for today.

I didn't really have a proper dinner yesterday just lots of crudites and home made dip. But will say 15 syns for yesterday as my friend made the dips!

xxx

I had a few celebrations last night whilst sitting in front of the tv with a cuppa. 8 syns for the lot so 19.5 syns yesterday.

Going to stick to 10 today.

Thursday 17th February - green day

Breakfast - 2 x wholemeal toast (hex b1) with 30g Philly light (2.5 syns), hex a for a skinny latte.

Snack - fruit

Lunch - will pop to sainsbury's in my lunch and will have some form green lunch.

Pre gym snack - mug shot

Dinner - jacket potato with cheese (42g, hex b2) and beans. And maybe a couple of quorn sausages

xxx

Last edited:
So for my lunch I've eaten a whole packet of quorn cocktail sausages, a shape zero and a banana and a small taste of brownie (saying 4 syns).

Not exactly good for me. I did buy some veggy chilli and rice, but I really fancied the sausages and once I started eating them, I was really enjoying them! I'm gonna have my chilli and rice (2.5 syns) a bit later and then just have a really light dinner - maybe just cheese on the jacket rather than beans.xxx

Last edited:
Morning people.

Hope all is well. Can't believe it's friday again! I didn't go to Body Attack last night as I was too damn tired and I still am despite the fact I was asleep by 1045 and didn't wake up til 630. One of my best friend's is moving to Singapore today and I had a dream that I took her to the airport and I woke up crying??

Anyway, diary for today....

Friday 18th February - Green Day

Breakfast - LArge skinny latte (free with my Costa points!) - Hex A1 and 2 syns. 2 x wholemeal toast (Hex B1), banana and honey (1.5 syns).

Lunch - 2 x wholemeal toast (Hex B2) and beans with cheese (Hex A2). Muller light.

Dinner - Mushroom risotto with wine (half small glass 2 syns and philly, 3 syns), glass white wine - 6 syns.

Tonight I am going to give my kitchen a thorough clean which is massively exciting for a friday night!

xxx

Yet another pic of them....

Little Lola's all better now which is good. Still got to wait a while til she can have her final vaccinations though xxx

Attachments

• image-3980747204.jpg
    image-3980747204.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 31
Awww thanks, I just can't wait to pick them up :) Not long now.

Right diary for today, didn't manage to do a diary this weekend. I was sort of good(ish) but not great. I really need to stop faffing about!

I've decided I am going to do EE today and then Red every day this week. See what happens

Monday 21st February - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 28g porridge oats (Hex B) with milk (Hex a) and half a banana (it got squished in my bag :()

Snack - Oat and honey biscuit (4 syns).

Lunch - Veggie soup and muller light, 2 scan bran and low fat spread (4 syns).

Dinner - Post WI Chilli con Carne and Rice. 2 bits of terrys choc orange (5 syns).

So 13 syns for the day

xxx

Last edited:
Those Kitties just get cuter with every pic!

Weve just got ourselves a new pet......well sort of, a big crow keeps coming to be fed cheese. It stands and shouts at the patio door if there is none there for it, My OH whistled at the weekend as he was putting some out & he swooped down and landed on the balcony rail about 2 metres away from him.....not as cute as a kitty but hey beggars cant be choosers lol
gigglesmile.gif

Oh I don't know CD, crows are pretty cool, if not a little scary. He'd probably eat my kittens mind! They're still not here yet by the way, there will be a MILLION photos on here when they get here. Especially as we've just bought a new camera!

I lost half a pound tonight which is marvellous. I'm doing red for the rest of the week in the hope it'll get me back into the zone.

This is my diary for tomorrow.

Tuesday 22nd February - Red day

Breakfast - 28g porridge (Hex B1) and skimmed milk (Hex A1) with sweetener.

Mid morning snack - Muller light

Lunch - SW quiche with ham, mushrooms and peppers. Salad. Salad cream (2 syns).

Mid afternoon snack - 5 scan bran (Hex B2 with marmite and spread, 3 syns).

Dinner - Nando's mediterranean salad, allowing Hex A2 and 8 syns for feta and olives.

That'll 13 syns for the day.

xxx

Mmmmmm tuna...I'm having that for my lunch today, although I may actually have tinned salmon instead. I shall see what's cheaper!

Bit tired today - went and saw my boys v Ipswich last night. Got a good 2-0 win but it was a hard slog and draining to watch! But they won which is the main thing. I've not been on much at the mo, as I'm really busy at work. I'm reading everything though :) will try and catch up at the weekend when I'm not stopping the kittens destroying the house.

Anyway diary for today....

Wednesday 23rd February - Red Day

Breakfast - 42g All Bran (Hex B 1) with skimmed milk (Hex A1 - rest to be used in tea) and banana.

Snack - Cherry muller light

Lunch - JP (Hex B2 - weighed 204g this morning) with either tinned tuna or salmon, salad cream (2 syns) and salad. Some form of fruit.

Snack - medium skinny latte from Costa (3.5 syns), cottage cheese wrapped in ham.

Dinner - SW quiche with ham, shrooms and peppers. Salad. Sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns). Options before bed (2 syns)

10 syns for today

xxx

Although I had a roses chocolate yesterday, that's still only 12 syns for yesterday...so another 100% day under my belt! Woop Woop :)

I'm working away from the office today so it's always a bit tricky on a red day but I'll do my bestest.

Thursday 24th February - Red Day

Breakfast - banana, melon and grapes. Skinny latte from Nero (3.5 syns)

Mid morning snack - 2 x chocolate weetabix (HexB1 + 2 syns) with skimmed milk (HexA1)

Late lunch - 2 chicken legs (skin removed) with salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot). Small cookie (3 syns)

Dinner (after gym) - prawns stir fried with peppers and mixed veg (1/2 syn). May make some SW wedges out of a Hex B JP but if not will use olive oil for my HexB2.

9 syns so far

xxx

Last edited:
Morning all.

Hope all is well. I am very excited this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to pick up the lickle kitty cats (fingers crossed nothing goes wrong between now and then!).

And it's Friday and a little bit sunny in London town so I'm in a good mood :D

Anyway, I think today may have to be a bit of a flexi syn day, as I am out for lunch with work today and then round the 'in-laws' for dinner tonight. That shouldn't be too much of a problem as OH's dad always cooks me SW friendly fish, but it's the wine I'm worried about!

So plan for today...

Friday 25th February - Red Day

Breakfast - Nero skinny latte (Hex A1 plus 2 syns), All bran (Hex B1), banana and natural yoghurt

Lunch - we're going to a mexican restaurant sooooo I think I might go fajitas with chicken or chicken tacos with soup? Any ideas of syns would be tres welcome.

Dinner - some form of baked fish, with veg. Couple of glasses of wine - 15 syns.

xxx

Back