Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Awww thanks Pesty :) sorry I've not been around much...works really busy and I'm going through one of those phases where I just don't know where I'm going to get stuff done at home. I've got a pile of ironing that I'm currently just ignoring! Once I've got things out of the way, I'll be back to my usual stalking self.

Anyway, due to manic day yday, didn't go to the gym but I'll go tonight...my kit is all laid out on my bed ready so no excuses!

I had an additional krisp roll yday plus 6 haribo, so total syns for yday was 13.5. Result.

I'm on the train at the mo so shall do my diary now before the work fairies get me!

Tuesday 15th March - Red Day

Snack - skinny latte from costa (Hex A1)

Breakfast - half a pain au raisin (11 syns). Banana on toast (no spread now!)

Lunch - salad and cherry tomatoes, cottage cheese, chicken pieces of some nature (probs legs with skin removed). Activia intensely creamy yog (2.5 syns).

Snack - 3 krisp rolls (HexB2) with cottage cheese.

Dinner - 3 quorn sausages, grilled toms and shrooms and scrambled egg made with HexA2 milk (rest used in tea in the day)

13.5 syns so far - saved by the genius of having two Hex A's on a red day xx

Last edited:
I got attacked by some yoghurt coated raisins yesterday - so am saying twenty syns to be on the safe side.

Today has not gone quite to plan.

It is still Red, but I have had toooooo many syns already - I think I may have to call today a flexi one, and then just cut back on syns the rest of the week.

Breakfast - Skinny lattes x 2 (2 x Hex A)

Snack - Light choice raisin biscuit things (12.5 syns)

Lunch -Wholemeal roll x 2 (2 x Hex B), chicken tikka (free), salad, small bit of mayo, 4 syns.

Dinner - Chicken fajita (7 syns for wrap, everything else is free, 4 syns for guacamole)

27.5 syns for today. Boo.

xxx

So, yesterday didn't go to plan really but I am back in the game today.

I wanted to do all Red this week but I didn't have chance last night to sort out any lunch suitable and I can't keep buying chicken from M&S!

So today shall be Green

Breakfast - 42g All Bran (Hex B1) with skimmed milk (HexA1) and banana.

Snack - Handful of cereal (3 syns).

Lunch - Beans on toast (wholemeal toast, Hex B2). Activia intensely creamy (2.5 syns), Pear.

Snack - Mug shot (before gym).

Dinner - 3 quorn sausages, 2 'fried' eggs and mixed veg, tomato ketchup (1 syn).

xxx

Oh you know, can't complain. My plan is to do SW as normal during the weekdays and then relax a bit at the weekends.

I did week 2 day 2 of Couch 2 5K yesterday which went quite well - I'm doing Race For Life on 21st May, for a friend who was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer last year, so I am determined to run the whole thing. I did it last year before SW and ran about 75% of it, so I figured I MUST be able to run the whole thing this year if I'm three stone lighter!

I'm find it quite tricky not having a target to reach, so I think the exercise is helping.

Again, today will have to be green. I am having my hair done this eve so probably wont get any dinner so am having a large green lunch to compensate (plus if I get hungry I can have a mugshot or similar).

Breakfast - 42g All Bran (Hex B1), fat free onken strawb yog, banana. Skinny latte (Hex a1).

Lunch - Cous cous, taco bean mix from Tesco (free) and quorn pieces (1/2 syn). Pear. More fat free yoghurt if need be.

Snack - Another pear, Pagen Krisp Rolls (Hex B2) with some spread (2.5 syns).

Dinner - ????

xxx

Aww that's sweet huni!! I'll be running it think year again, I'm doing it for my mum, dad and grandma.

My mum and dad dont have cancer anymore but my nans is terminal so it means a lot to be able to do something even if it wont help her - i can help others!!

Glad that your finding target ok. I think that's the best thing to do to relax a bit at weekends so you can still have a social life and it not feel so 'on plan'

xxx

S'alright Dizz, I'll forgive you :D I've been a bit lacking on the mini's front at the mo. I'll try and put more piccys up soon (although there are loads on my Facebook, if you wanna add me on there)

Have been in agony all weekend as my wisdom tooth is playing up. I probably should go to the dentist but to be honest, I don't like dentists and avoid them wherever possible.

Am going to WI after two weeks so who knows what the scales will say. My morning WI didn't look great but seeing as I won't be eating much today, there may be some hope.

Monday 21st March - Green Day

Breakfast - Fat Free Onken Strawberry Yoghurt

Snack - Skinny latte x 2 (Hex A 1 and 2). 3 chocolates (6 syns).

Lunch - Cuppa Pasta, quavers (5.5 syns)

Dinner - Left over SW roasties, quorn sausages and baked beans. White choc buttons (8 syns)

Weekly syns remaining = 105 - 19.5 = 85.5

xxx

Last edited:
Ugh, gained a pound. Which means I'm at the top end of my target range. Oh well, means I can focus on losing again. I think I've been cheating a bit of late so I have given myself a large kick up the bottom. I have updated my diary today completely.

And sadly, I failed in giving up chocolate for Lent. But I'm still doing my Couch 2 5K - even managed it today despite the fact that I'm high on painkillers for my tooth.

I've drawn my line, I'm going to LOSE next week.

Hurrah

xxx

Morning all. Well practically afternoon but it's been a busy one.

Here is my diary today...

Tuesday 22nd MArch - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (Hex B), 150ml skimmed milk (part of Hex A, rest in teas). Grapes.

Snack - Squares of chocolate (sucked not chewed, thanks to dicky tooth) 8 syns.

Lunch - mackeral in tomato sauce, cous cous (with butter, 1.5 syns), edamame beans and salad. More grapes.

Pre-tennis snack - Baked beans (I'll need to eat something and I have half a can left from yesterday!).

Dinner - Bolognese made with soya mince, peppers, onion, tinned toms. Pasta.

Weekly syns remaining - 85.5 - 9.5 = 76

xxx

Last edited:
Back