Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

I did and gained half...which must have been food weight as I made an error and had a MASSIVE lunch!

I'm at Wimbledon today so haven't eaten much (had a few Pimms though!)

I promise to be back on plan tomorrow properly. I'm going to tweak my target a bit to 11.13 so I can get to that, try maintaining and then when ready and my head's in the right place, try and get another half stone off

xxx

Right, as promised, I am back in the game. Doing red days this weekend to try and lose that half pound gain for normal class on Monday. Am debating whether or not to change to the Thursday class as it seemed a bit more inspirational. But I'll see how I go for the next week or so.

Saturday 25th June - Red Day

Breakfast - banana, 28g porridge oats (hex b1), skimmed milk (part of hex a1) and sweetener.

Lunch - ham, bacon (didn't have enough of either so mixed them!), pepper and mushroom omelette (42g low fat cheese - hex a2). Beetroot.

Dinner - pan fried steak with mushroom and Philly sauce (3 syns), potato wedges (hex b2), green beans.

Drinks - tea (using rest of milk from hex a1), diet lemonade, three pints of water.

There will be more syns used as I may have a solero after my dinner and maybe even a cheeky Pimms with diet lemonade. I shall see. I am also playing tennis this afternoon for an hour or so

Xxx

Syns for today.

Activia intensely creamy - 2.5 syns.
Philly in sauce - 3 syns
Half bottle of wine - 13.5 syns ( such amazing wine though so worth it!).

19 syns for today so shall have 11 tomorrow

Also pic of dinner attached

xxx

Attachments

• image-66952918.jpg
    image-66952918.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 29
Hello all.

Diary for today.

Breakfast - 42g all bran (hex b1), strawberries and fat free natural yoghurt. Half Hex a1 will be 175 ml skimmed milk for tea.

Lunch - tuna, 2 boiled eggs, lettuce and cucumber. Salad cream (2 syns).

Post tennis snack - activia intensely creamy yoghurt (2.5 syns)

Dinner - chicken breasts grilled on George, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns), lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot, jacket potato (hex b2 - 227g), cottage cheese. Some form of fruit for dessert. G&T (need to check syns but think 3.5).

Gonna pop out and play tennis again later....seems a shame not to take advantage of this wonderful weather, although the tan lines are a tad annoying!

xxx

Another amendment to the diary.

Dinner was chicken, hex B JP, salad, and 1/2 hex a1 and a2 of cheese. No sausages as couldn't be bothered to use syns on them although had a tiny bite of a normal sausage for OH to check it was cooked, so 1 syn. Had a can of Stella cider as well for 7.5 syns and am having my activia for pud so 11 syns for today.

Hurrah! I CAN do it!

xxx

Hello all

Writing the diary for today from my garden in this GORGEOUS weather. Trying to get a little colour before going back to work tomorrow!

Today is proper weigh in day and am hoping to have lost at least the half pundit I gained when I weighed in Thursday.

Diary for today...

Monday 27th June - Red day

Breakfast - grande caramel frappacino light (hex a1 + 2 syns). Five slices of ham.

Lunch co-op wholemeal pitta, with Philly light (2.5 syns). Prawn stir fry (1/2 syns). Extra strong mint (0.5 syn)

Dinner - sausage sandwich (hex b2 + 1 syns), tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Total 7.5 syns and I have a spare hex a if I need it.

Will try to stick to 8 syns a day as I have a party to go to on Saturday and there will be alcohol!!!

xxx

Your diary is looking fab and im loving the new profile pic :D I might be brave one day and add a pic of myself :p

Result...lost 1.5lbs since Thursday. I know most of that was probably the food weight from lunch on Thursday but still, am pleased and am back on track!

I went to WI and then had a tennis lesson and was starving in between so popped to the co-op and what did I buy? Chocolate? Nope. Crisps? Nope? A box of alpen light bars. So that was my hex b2. And when I got back, I had my sausages (1 syn) with grilled bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms.

Bang on plan today. Hurrah!

xxx

Morning all.

I am back at work today so shall be frequenting Minimins a lot more than I have been :)

Diary for today shall be green me thinks.

Tuesday 28th June - Green Day

Breakfast - 42g all bran (Hex B1) with strawbs and FF natural yoghurt. Medium iced skinny latte (Hex A1).

Lunch - Spinach, potato and chick pea curry with boiled rice. Activia intensely creamy (2.5 syns). Random foreign sweet (1.5 syns).

Snack - 2 x Alpen light (Hex B2) dipped in coffee...yum!

Dinner - 3 quorn snausages (3 syns), potato wedges, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot, sweetcorn, 42g grated low fat cheese (Hex A2). Cherries and FF Natural fromais frais

xxx

Last edited:
Morning all.

Thought I'd do my diary from the train today (I bloomin' love this iPad!)

Wednesday 29th June - red day

Train drink - skinny latte (hex a1)

Breakfast - 1 alpen light bar (1/2 hex b1), ff natural yoghurt and strawbs. Water

Lunch - chicken, cottage cheese, salad (lettuce, tomatoes and pepper). Fruit of some description. 1 alpen light bar (1/2 hex b1). Sweety 4 syns

Pre gym snack - 2 x wholemeal toast from 400g loaf (hex b2) with 35g philly light (1/2 hex a2).

Snack - McVities Medley bar - 7 syns

Dinner - salmon baked with black pepper, 35g philly light (1/2 hex a2), peppers and fry light. Mixed veg (0.5 syns)

Total syns = 11.5 so far - I'm not doing very well at sticking to 8 am 1??

xxx

Last edited:
Back