Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

She had to cancel on me, as her boss is an idiot and she's spent the whole day trying to get her boss a Visa for a PERSONAL trip. The cheek of it.

Saves me a Hex A, I guess.

I went into M&S and they were sampling biscuits and choccies. So OBVIOUSLY I had to try a couple of the sweets. That's 4 syns taking my total today so far to 6.5.

Am having chicken with the skin off for lunch with salad, and little salad cream (2 syns). So that's 8.5 syns for the day.

Shan't have anymore later, as I'm not normally very hungry when I get home from the gym

Doh 9 syns for the day - I can't count

xxx

EDIT; I didn't go to the gym but I did half hour step on the Wii

Last edited:
It's grim isn't it? I do love his steak and ale stew though.

Thursday 18th November - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana and Oats So Simple (Hex B) with 200ml skimmed milk (part of Hex A, rest in teas).

Lunch - Mugshot, Muller Light, piece of fruit (not sure what yet).

Dinner - Out for a curry tonight at apparently one of the best Indian restaurants (and my friend is Indian and a bit of a foodie, so I'm hoping it's good!). I'm going to have Roghan Josh (6.5 syns) with boiled rice and a poppadum (4 syns) with mango chutney (2 syns).

So that's 12.5 syns for the day. Gonna try not to go over 15 today.

Kirsty x

Hmmmm, so curry last night was fabulous. Although I didn't have a poppadum, as they didn't do them, I did have a bit of a Naan though. Ooops. I'm going to say 9 syns to be on the safe side, and will just round up yesterday syns to 20. Takes me to 45.5 syns for the week. Which gives me 24.5 to play with over the next few days.

Friday (Yay!) 19th November - Green day

Breakfast - Banana, 2 x wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (Hex B 1) with 3 x Laughing Cow Light (part of hex A 1). Medium skinny latte (Hex A 2).

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Tesco Light Choices Creamy Mushroom Pasta (1.5 syns), salad. Activia Snack Pot (strawberry)

Dinner - Jacket Potato with Low Low grated cheese (Hex B 2), and beans. Options Hot chocolate (2 syns).

Kirsty x

Hi, You have been doing fabulous !, I'm back on the wagon after a few weeks off and a few lb's on ! xx

Re: Kirstabubble's Food Diary

Diary for today

Saturday 20th November - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, banana, Hex A 350ml skimmed milk for teas

Lunch - Nando's chicken (1/4, skin removed), corn and spicy rice. Saving Hex B for oil used.

Dinner - pork in black bean sauce (cooked in slow cooker, using blue dragon black bean sauce in sachet, 1.5 syns per serving), long grain rice. Glass White wine 6 syns.

7.5 syns for day

Kirsty xx

Re: Kirstabubble's Food Diary

Right diary for yesterday...

Sunday 21st november - Extra easy

Breakfast - banana, 2 x wholemeal bread (hex b) with laughing cow light (2/5 hex a, rest is skimmed milk in tea).

Lunch - mugshot, pringles and bite of mince pie (4 syns)

Dinner - salmon, pasta and veg (all free), muller light, glass White wine (6 syns). Bite of OH's pudding (4 syns) so 14 syns yday.

Kirsty xx

Diary for today...

Monday 22nd November - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - Banana, 2 x wholemeal toast (Hex B) with 2 x Laughing Cow Light (2/5 Hex A). 3/5 of Hex A = 210ml skimmed milk.

Lunch - Mug Shot, Pear, Activia Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt

Dinner - Left over slow cooked pork from Saturday.

It's the Miss Slinky competition at class tonight (we're a week late for some reason) and there'll be some food and bits so will save my syns for that. I am tempted to have a bar of chocolate this evening though, so might even use my syns for that.

xx

Back