Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Gym was ok , wish i could afford to go to a nice one though but i suppose a gym is a gym. Ill have a look at some soup recipes, handy with the winter almost here :)

Hiya, just popping in to say well done yourt doing brilliantly, and can u give me a kick up the ar$e lol xx

Right, so yesterday was bad, bad, bad. I had wine, and champagne and birthday cake. Oooops. I'm going to write off yesterday as 40 syns and be done with it. It's a flexi syn day in my book. Only trouble is, I am out for dinner tonight as well. Oh dear.

Wednesday 27th October - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - Activia Strawberry Snackpot and banana.

Lunch - TBC.

Dinner - Going out to a BBQ restaurant this eve so will be having some meat (no skin) with a jacket potato. I'm sure there will be some sauce of some nature so shall allow 10 syns for the whole thing (plus 6 syns for oil from my Hex B).

Hex A - 350ml skimmed milk.

Kirsty xx

My meal out was ok...I should have done a red day yday as I only ate the meat, the baked potato wasn't that nice. I did have a glass of wine with it though, but it was good.

Syns yesterday - 10 (1 in my lunch, 1 small tiny biscuit, 6 for vino and 2 for sauce on meat :))

Diary for today...

Thursday 28th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Oats So Simple plain satchet (Hex B) with 150ml skimmed milk (Hex A). Banana.

Snack - Grapes.

Lunch - M&S Simply Fuller Longer Salmon meal (1 syn). Activia snackpot and more grapes.

Snack - Maybe some grapes (unless I'm all graped out).

Dinner - (after tennis, I feel normal enough to do exercise again) Mushrooms, spring onions, mixed veg, bacon, plain noodles. Muller light.

Before bedtime - options (2 syns).

Hex A - Skimmed milk (350ml)
Hex B - Oats So Simple
Syns - 3 (really gonna try and keep it that way!).

Kirsty xx

Bonjour all. It's Friday (thank God, I sooooooo need a lie in tomorrow).

Friday 29th October - Green Day

Breakfast - Oats So Simple (Hex B 1) with skimmed milk (part Hex A 1)

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Super speed soup, toffee muller light, grapes.

Snack - more grapes.

Dinner - Cheese, onion and tomato omelette with baked beans.

Hex A 1 - 350ml skimmed milk
Hex A 2 - Skinny latte from Costa (not sure if I can do this, but meh!)
Hex B 1 - Oats So Simple plain
Hex B 2 - 42g low fat cheese

Kirsty x

Re: Kirstabubble's Food Diary

Thanks CD, although I have some additions to it.

There was no cheese so my omelette went out the window - went for chick pea dhal and rice instead.

And I had a small beer (5 syns) and a couple of small biccies (4 syns).

Not bad.

Just a quick one today as I've been a busy bee!

Saturday 30th October - green day

Breakfast - Oats So Simple (Hex B 1) with skimmed milk (Hex A 1.

Lunch - pasta with shroom sauce and 28g cheddar (Hex A 2)

Snacks - Haribo (6 syns)

Dinner - mug shot (x2) at Halloween party

Am driving so no drinking for me.

Kirsty x

Didn't end up having my mugshots last night, just a few picky bits...definitely over my syn allowance but i didn;t go mad. I've not had a great week this week, am hoping for an STS

Sunday 31st October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x wholemeal bread (400g loaf - Hex B) with 21g low fat cheese (1/2 Hex A) and tomatoes. Banana.

Lunch - Cous cous, tinned mackeral with tomato, mixed veg.

Dinner - Pork and courgette curry with rice.

Snacks - 2 chocs (4 syns) and a haribo (1 syn). NO MORE SYNS TODAY!!

Other half of Hex A will be skimmed milk in tea

Bad week, bad bad week.

Pleeeeeease let me STS this week!

Kirsty xx

Right, it's a new week so I shall forget the slightly bad week last week and move on. However, it is my birthday on Friday, so I feel Friday and Saturday could be a bit of a write off!

Monday 1st November (eeek!) - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - Oats So Simple (Hex B) and skimmed milk (part of Hex A). Banana.

Lunch - Mug shot and sardines in tom sauce. Plums.

Dinner - Left over Pork curry with mixed veg. Muller light.

Syns - 2 chocs (4 syns).

Kirsty x

Last edited:
Ooooh do u have anything nice planned for ur bday?

Worryingly, yes!

Friday night after work I'm going out for an Indian with my parents and my friends from where I used to live.

Saturday I'm going to football, and then to a Bavarian Beerhouse in London with my uni friends.

And then Sunday, I'm going out for a meal with friends from where I live now. It's too difficult to get everyone in the same place at the same time, this is why I'm doing loads of different things!

My plan is to be off plan Friday and Saturday and then back on it Sunday, as although I'm going out for a meal, we're going to be a steak place so I'm going to do a red day and just lay off the carbs.

I lost 1/2 a pound this week which is very jammy of me, seeing as I had a couple of flexi syns days last week!

xx

Right diary for today

Tuesday 2nd November - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Oats So Simple (Hex B), with skimmed milk (Hex A). Banana.

Snacks - Biscuit -3 syns, latte 2 syns

Lunch - M&S long grain rice, steak in gravy and some mixed veg. Melon.

Dinner - Going to make my version of Cannelloni in this month's SW magazine, but going to make it with chicken, rather than beef (no mince in freezer) - going to use low fat cheese so about 2 syns per portion. Muller light for dessert.

Syns - 7

Kirsty xx

Last edited:
Hello all.

Diary for today...

Wednesday 3rd November - Green Day

Breakfast - 3 Scan Bran (3/5 Hex B 1), Quark, 2 small bananas. Skinny latte from Costa (Hex A 1).

Snack - Grapes

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans and 42g low fat cheese (Hex A 2). Muller light.

Snack - more Grapes.

Dinner - cous cous, 6 x Cauldron Falafel balls (3 syns), courgette with frylight, salad leaves, tomato and salad cream (2 syns).

Kirsty xx

Ooooh ur dinner sounds lovely :)

Not sur how the Scan Bran went down yesterday, tummy is a little tender. Nothing I can't handle though. I don't know what I want for breakfast today though.

Thursday 4th November - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, and I think I'm gonna have Oats So Simple (Hex B) and milk (Hex A).

Lunch - Leftover chicken with peppers and other veg in tomato sauce, with potato wedges. Muller light.

Dinner - Leftover falafel (3 syns) with red pepper and mushrooms and mixed veg.

Kirsty x

Back