Kirsty2012 diary

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Grrrr did just write a long message and it didn't post:rolleyes:

So here i am, Kirsty 29yrs old from Leeds. I have 4 children girl, girl, boy and girl.

My youngest child has special needs and lights up my life so much.

I re joined SW last monday and have a mix of red and green days and was so proud of myself yesterday as i went to a christmas party for the special needs children and the spread looked fantastic, but i never touched a single thing....i waited till i got back into town and bought myself a banana lol.

Grrrr did just write a long message and it didn't post:rolleyes:

So here i am, Kirsty 29yrs old from Leeds. I have 4 children girl, girl, boy and girl.

My youngest child has special needs and lights up my life so much.

I re joined SW last monday and have a mix of red and green days and was so proud of myself yesterday as i went to a christmas party for the special needs children and the spread looked fantastic, but i never touched a single thing....i waited till i got back into town and bought myself a banana lol.

Hi hun you sound like me Im 30 and have 4 georgous kids Megan 9, Ethan 6, Ellie 4, and Keira 3. What has your youngest been diagnosed with? My son has been diagnosed with Global Development Delay. He is now in a special school where they are working wonders with him.

Well done for not eating at the spread thats what I call will power...x

She has GDD too and the report says unusual behaviours as they put it lol which is hand flapping and flicking she is very much sensory led in things and i personally think she is on the autistic spectrum but the paed is reluctant to say as she is on 2.

She has GDD too and the report says unusual behaviours as they put it lol which is hand flapping and flicking she is very much sensory led in things and i personally think she is on the autistic spectrum but the paed is reluctant to say as she is on 2.

Dont you wish they would diagnose these things on a mothers intuition. They take for ever with meetings for this and meetings for that dont they...

oh yes hun deffo, tis a long road lol

I refused to let my girls have the MMR until they were 4 because I was worried about the autism link. I just think all those parents can't be wrong.

i love this plan, 4lbs off on my 1st week back

Wow - well done hun, that is fantastic!!! The have been some brilliant losses this week xxx

Well yesterday was going well till i gave into maccy ds and a mince pie....but back on track today on a green day, i refuse to gain a stone over xmas like i did last year.

But i am having xmas day and boxing day off plan, can i really do that much damage in 2 days....hmmm best not answer that lol

Back