Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

kirsty_baird_26

Gold Member
Hey Guys,

Im back and ready to lose weight - 100% motivated and determined ill be a skinny mini by Christmas 2011. I think i have around a stone and a half to lose im rejoining class on Wednesday and want to get to 10 1/2 stone approx. This should allow me to be back to a size 10!

I did slimming world last year for a while but my class moved, didnt suit me to move to new place so i joined a new class, then the teacher changed and it was constantly different teachers so i stopped staying to class and lost interest and stopped i managed to lose around a stone and a bit.

Well here i am back again approx a year since i first began and im looking forward to getting my a$$ in gear and getting fit and skinny, iv actually missed slimming world.

My friend has asked me to join class with her so there will be two-three of us going so extra help.

Despite today being first day of star week im still starting today and determined to keep at it, if i can do it myself today when its star week i will know im motivated.

Im sure you will all help me on my journey will update with a start weight on wednesday but decided to do first two days myself till class starts wednesday.

So im going to do an EE day today (Meal planned as)

Breakfast - Hex a & b - 2 slice small brown bread, 2 laughing cow triangles, chicken and a peach

Lunch - mug shot chicken with 3 mushrooms added, mullerlight

snack - bananna

Dinner - quorn curry (Sw recipe iv had from before syn free), with chicken pieces, peppers, Courgette, mushrooms, onions, celery, brocolli, green beans with rice

Supper - 2 x small brown bread (not sure how many syns) and two poached eggs

Drinks - water all day

Exercise - 2 x 20 min power walks, 20 min walk with dog, 20 min stroll at lunch

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Today im doing a green day - im really not feeling well at all its star week and it makes me so ill sometimes iv got a migrane, cold and feel sick :(

However im going to plod on....

Green day

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, dairlee triangles with quorn chicken and a bananna

Lunch - mugshot with mushrooms, toffee mullerlight costa coffee mocha (6.5 syns but can i use my milk and deduct syns????)

Snack - peach

Dinner - prepared all veg having quorn chilli with vegetables through it i bulk dinners with lots veg and have less rice, with peppers, onion, mushrooms, celery, courgette, carrots, brocolli and green beans with small amount of rice.

snack - 2 x ripples snack size (4.5 * 2 = 9 syns)

Drinks - water all day minus my coffee

Exercise - same as yesterday will start back gym either end week or next week!!

Anyone any tips?? Start class tomorrow!!

Last edited:
I start class after work tonight, mega nervous as i know iv gained quite a bit but i know im doing best thing by going and starting to lose again!! So hope i can do it this time im determined i will.

So today im going to have a Extra Easy day

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, 2 x poached eggs and 1 tbsp marg (no idea how many syns - 5???)

Snack - peach

Lunch - baked potato with beans and he cheese, then little later a bananna

Snack - mullerlight coconut im excited to try it

Dinner - left over curry from other night with lots veg, little bit of salad

Supper - mugshot

Drinks - water

Exercise - same as yesterday!!

Arghhh so nervous for tonight!!!

Well i went back to class last night and iv gained the stone i lost last time again... kinda glad its not more!!

So im back and focused and more determined than ever to do it this time.

Green day for me today

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea traingles (2), then a peach

Lunch - plan to have a mugshot with 3 Mushrooms added and soya sauce, bananna shape delights passion fruit and peach (1/2 syn)

snack - bananna before gym

Dinner - bachelors pasta and sauce (cheese leek and ham -
1 syn) with mushrooms, onion, pepper, celery and courgette with syn free chips

Supper - toast with small brown bread, poached egg with dairlee triangles

Drinks - water all day

Exercise - 2 x 20 min power walks to work and going to gym for first time in a good few years! So nervous!! Will update tomorrow how long i managed!!

Syns - 1 1/2 today

Last edited:
Hey, hope you don't mind me dropping in :)

Good news about going back to class, and at least it isn't as bad as you thought it would be!

According to the book, 1tbsp full fat marg is 5.5, so you weren't far out :)

What was the coconut muller like? I bought one, but gave it to mum as I know she loves coconut, and I got a bit scared of it, stupidly!

Hey,
No im glad you dropped in was feeling lonely posting my diary to myself haha!!
Ahhh not too bad well today is day one of my proper start :) so so far 1 1/2 syns im trying to save some for weekend as mates up from London and we going for chinese ill be getting lowest syn things there and im driving :)
Back to gym tonight too so im a busy bee!!
The mullerlight was quite nice not as good as some people have said doesnt taste like a bounty :( much to my dissapointment but id have it again :)
How are you getting on with your journey?x

I know, I'm often rambling along to myself :)

My journey is still going. Not been as fruitful as I would have liked, but its not been too bad

Chinese is never too bad syn wise. I usually opt for chicken chow mein, or chicken, blackbean and boiled rice. Sadly, no spring rolls :(

I know, I'm often rambling along to myself :)

My journey is still going. Not been as fruitful as I would have liked, but its not been too bad

Chinese is never too bad syn wise. I usually opt for chicken chow mein, or chicken, blackbean and boiled rice. Sadly, no spring rolls :(

Thats why i suggested chinese as i knew its lower in syns thinking soup for starter, then chicken chow mein or chicken, blackbean and boiled rice so same as what you would have with one or two prawn crackers ill save up syns during week for a wee treat :)

It never does go as according to plan but we will get tehre in the end!!!

Hi Kirsty, just having a wee nosey through your food diary, it's looking great! You seem really focussed. I noticed that we want to lose about the same amount of weight by around Christmas time. I hope we both do it!!!!

Hi Kirsty, just having a wee nosey through your food diary, it's looking great! You seem really focussed. I noticed that we want to lose about the same amount of weight by around Christmas time. I hope we both do it!!!!
Awww fab so we do, do you have a diary i can look at we should motivated each other!!
Im determined to lose it this time!!
Managed an hour and half cardio at gym was well impressed :)
Goodluck!!

Arghh todays been a testing morning allready!!

Bought peaches and banannas for my desk in work had 4 left for today and came into work just went to get a peach and there all gone off :( soooooooooo not happy!!! Even worse when someone coming around with cupcakes for everyone i politely declined :)

Im starvinggggg!!!

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 2 slice brown bread small with 2 x dairlea triangles and chicken was going to have peach but its off at work so ill get fruit at lunch and have extra!!

Snack - 1/2 bananna all i could get from my off fruit grr

Lunch - chicken mugshot with 3 mushrooms, marinated prawns & sweet chilli dip from m&s (1 syns) and red seedless grapes

Dinner - slimming world chicken satay, with mushrooms, onions and peppers (3 syns), with egg fried rice (sw style)

Supper - melon, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries with FF yoghurt

Drinks - water all day

Syns - 4 syns

Last edited:
Even worse when someone coming around with cupcakes for everyone i politely declined :)

Im starvinggggg!!!

Oh no !! How did you manage to decline ... my willpower would've gone out the window in that situation! :rolleyes:

Sounds like you're doing great, when is your weigh in? Mine's on Monday, dunno how I did this week, our scales are broken at home so I can't even have a sneaky peek! They're different to the ones at group anyway. :sigh:

My food diary is here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/229465-extra-easy-food-diary-3.html

if you want to take a look! Hope you're having a nice weekend :)

Saturday 27th Aug - EE

Breakfast - 3 slice melon

Lunch - 2 x small brown bread, 2 x bacon, 1 x fried egg (flylight), 2 x vine tomatoes, beans, 1 dairlea traingle

Snack - ww yoghurt

Dinner - meal out - 1 glass rose wine small (6 syns) i forgot i was on a diet and not allowed drink!!! 1 hot and soup soup (5 syns), 1 chicken chow mean (7 syns)

Supper - fruit, melon, strawberries, raspberries, blue berries and fat free yoghurt

Drinks - water

Syns - 18 syns

Sunday 28th Aug - EE

Brunch - 2 x bacon, 1 x egg, 2 x quorn sausages, 1 x quorn burger, beans, tomatoes, 2 x small brown bread with 1 x dairlea traingle

Snack - 2 x slices melon

Dinner - sticky chicken (3 syns), with peppers, mushrooms, red onion with slimming world wedges and carrot/brocolli and cauliflower

Snack - kit kat chunky (13 syns - worth everyone wanted it since wed)

Syns - 16 syns

Drinks - water

Monday 29th August - Green

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, with 2 x dairlea triangles and quorn meat

Snack - peach

Lunch - baked potato with good for you cottage cheese and onion

Snack - necratine

Dinner - slimming world spaghetti carbonara, with peppers, onions and mushrooms

Supper - either 2 x brown bread with poached egg or fruit

Syns - 0 syns

Drinks - water all day

Exercise this weekend consisted of walking my dogs and walking around shops for a few hours :)

Exercise today - 40 min power walk (20 min to and from work) 20 min walk with dogs

Ooh I love sticky chicken! Definitely one of my fav slimming world meals. Your diary looks great! What kind of dogs do you have? I have two as well :)

Aww bless them, such pretty faces.

Mmmm, our local takeaway does AMAZING satay, but not had it in over a year now :(

Back