Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Friday 10th February - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken followed by pear and 2 clementines

L - turkey salad with muller light

D - pasta bake with lots of veg, 2 x passata, sugar snap peas, brocolli, carrots, spinach, onion, mushroom, tomatoes, courgette, celery and green beans with bacon and chicken.

Syns - 0
Weekly - 6/105

Had a sort of successful visit to nurse yesterday my blood pressure was too high to get my pill tho :( it sucks as its fine at home just get stressed going to doctors, no matter when i go its high but when check at home with a doctors monitor for a month its always fine haha!! Sods law!! Spoke to nurse about my weight loss, shes agreed with what im doing should be losing 1-2lbs a week if i was healthy with no medical problems, so retested my thyroid (Which is always borderline) if its the same or better then they still wont give me thyroxine but will send me to a dietician hmmmm!!!

Hey
Haven't been around past few weeks as gran took a heart attack and just got out hospital yesterday so been up visiting every night, had to quit class and gym past few weeks going to be another few before im able to go back as shes not to do anything for three weeks. Iv been sorta following sw at home, trying hard but with getting in from work at half 5 and leaving for hospital at quarter past 6 its a struggle so sorta had a week off!!
Im back on it today and going to stick at it at home until im able to get back to class.

Wednesday 29th Feb 2012 - Red

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chick

S - bananna and pear

L - home made tomato and veg soup (Made last night) with 2 x chopped tomatoes, packet of casserole veg which was leek, onion, carrot and turnip, extra massive carrot and brocolli and cauliflower with a chicken stock and herbs. Also a ww dessert yoghurt

D - home made turkey burger, on a small brown roll (Hex b) with cheese and bacon served with massive salad

Drinks - water
Exercise - 1 hour power walk

Glad to be back heres hoping i actually manage to lose some weight lol. Iv also been referred to a dietician as struggling so much to lose so waiting on appointment

Glad you back and really sorry to hear about your gran, Hope she is on the mend.

When do think you will have your dietitian appointment? x

Start of my week again as still following like my normal class a wed night starting again thurs.

1st March - Green

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and quorn chicken

S - bananna and pear

L - soup same as yesterday (Chopped tomatoes/brocolli/cauliflower/carrots/leek/onion) with a ww yoghurt

D - spaghetti carbonara with quorn ham meat with peppers/mushrooms/onions

Supper - 2 x small brown bread, egg chopped in cup

Syns - 0
Weekly - 0

Sounds like your getting right back on plan :)

Im getting there thanks :)

2nd March 2012 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, ham and dairlea triangle with 2 clementines and a pear

L - soup same as yesterday but added chicken and more fruit and a ww yoghurt

D - chicken satay sw style (3 syns) with peppers/mushrooms and onions and syn free chips

Out tonight so update rest monday after weekend

Syns - 3
Weekly - 3

Last edited:
Well been bad at weekend opps but 5 out 7 days aint to bad on first week back on my own! Planning similar this week as out fri/sat allready planned and going back to class next wed as going to grans to help this wed.

Monday 5th March - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken followed by 2 clementines

L - last of home made soup from last week, added chicken and a ff yoghurt with an apple as snack later

D - chicken curry with half rice/syn free chips and a tunnocks carmel wafer (7 syns)

Exercise - 1 hour power walking, kettleball dvd

Syns - 7 today

weekly - gone due to wend!

Last edited:
Red day 6th March 2012

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

Snack - satsuma and apple

Lunch - home made soup (Carrots/brocolli/cauliflower/turnip/leeks/onion and celery with chicken stock) and a ff yoghurt

Snack - 2 fererro roche eggs (7 syns?)

Dinner - chicken casserole - (chicken breast with Carrots/brocolli/cauliflower/turnip/leeks/onion/mushrooms and celery with chicken stock and 1tsp ( 1syn) corn flower to thicken - made enough for today and tomorrows dinner) served with hex b bread and hex a spread cheese.

Syns - 8
Weekly - too many!!

Last edited:
Wednesday 7th March - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham followed by pear and apple.

L - tuna pasta with peppers/onion/mushrooms and celery followed by satsuma and ff yoghurt

Snack - 2 x fererro rocher eggs (7 syns)

D - turkey burger with 2 huge portobello mushrooms with bacon and red onion, served with syn free chips and home made coleslaw (Onion/carrot/cabbage and 2tbsp el mayo)

Syns - 8 syns
Weekly - too many but new week tomorrow :)

Hey how you getting on?

Well ill be completely honest, i gave up at weekend lol.
Decided to enjoy last weekend of freedom before beginning today and rejoining class wed :) I had too many things planned at weekend to be good, out for lunch sat/dinner fri night, then a party on saturday night lol.

Though im so excited to be starting today and rejoining class got 11 weeks till holiday and hope to lose 1 stone with other half after :)

Went to shops last night got some meat in for this week, steak to do a steak casserole for two nights dinners, chicken will do me two days and lean pork mince will do me a day or two :)

Going to gym straight from work today with sister and got zumba tomorrow also trying to find a swimming pool open on a thursday night :)

12th March 2012 - RED

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea traingle and ham
Snack - apple
L - soup (veg soup i froze last week), iceland ff yoghurt and some bernard matthews chicken meat
Snack - apple or bananna before gym
D - steak casserole (Its in slow cooker as i type) with carrots, onion, celery, cauliflower, brocolli, courgette and mushroom with 2 x small brown bread and cheese spread (1 syn for gravy granules)

Syns - 1
Weekly - 1/105

Drinks - water all day
Exercise - 1 hour power walking and at least 1 hour at the gym :)

Last edited:
13th March 2012 - RED (Basically having same as yesterday)

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea traingle and turkey
Snack - apple and satsuma
L - soup (veg soup i froze last week), iceland ff yoghurt and some bernard matthews chicken meat
Snack - bananna before gym
D - steak casserole leftover from yesterday i enjoyed it so much with carrots, onion, celery, cauliflower, brocolli, courgette and mushroom with 2 x small brown bread and cheese spread (1 syn for gravy granules)

Syns - 1
Weekly - 2/105

Drinks - water all day
Exercise - 1 hour power walking and 1 hour zumba

Doing fab and i'm glad you enjoyed your weekend!

thanks hun just been a day and a bit still mega struggling and wanting bad things but refuse to let anything bad touch my lips till the weekend when i will have saved my syns for and going to have a chinese sat night :) all within syns want a good loss next week :) thanks for your support :) Your doing amazing!!!

Well its back to class tonight and i must say iv missed it!
Feeling so much better about myself past few days but ill admit its been very hard to get back on track really want chocolate!!

Wednesday 14th March - Red

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham

Snack - apple and satsuma

L - Carrot and Corriander soup, Bernard Matthews chicken slices and ff yoghurt

S - apple

Iv decided to start having dinner before class each week as i had previously been eating a hi fi bar (Uncounted) or that at class and it was bad so hoping eating before i go doesnt affect me too much.

D - chicken pizza (Chicken breast with chopped tomatoes/tomato puree/onion/pepper/mushrooms/courgette with some cheese, served with sw coleslaw (1 syn) and stuffed mushrooms with hex a soft cheese, onion, bacon, garlic, mushroom and pepper.

Supper - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and 2 eggs

Syns - 1 syn
Weekly - 3/105
(Only did my week mon-wed as started on Mon but fresh week tomorrow with class tonight)
Exercise - 1.5 hours power walking

Going to try a meal plan this week - just done an online shop!

Lunches will be soup (Chicken and veg)

Dinners:

Thurs - pork burgers with hex b roll, sw coleslaw and roasted veg (Red)
Friday - chicken rissoto with lots of veg (EE)
Sat - Chinese probably - chicken chow mein or chicken, pepper and black bean sauce with boiled rice (EE) need add extra veg
Sun - Chicken Kebab with greek salad and Asda Pitta (Hex B) with garlic and chilli sauce (SW Style) then strawberry cup cake (SW - 2.5 syns)
Mon - Chicken Casserole with lots of veg (red)
Tue - Beef stirfry and roasted veg (red)
Wed - chicken pizza, sw coleslaw and stuffed mushrooms (Red)

Sounds awesome! You are doing fab, so glad and happy for you that your able to just keep going again. Don't give up, you'll get there! Might be popping along to Karens in a few weeks so I might see you and say hallo - if a weird red headed lassie speaks to you, dont run away! Haha x

Back