Kirsty's Atkins Diary

Treat day??? No one told me we could have a treat day....lol...

Lol not really but I need it! Am going away on Saturday and will b going out for dinner plus alcohol... I'm sorta doin the Atkins with my own rules as well because I prob wouldn't be able to do it otherwise! xx

No treat days on Atkins people. LOL

Oh well I think I will just have to stick to the red wine then LOL

Thanks for the back up Laura lol. I totally agree, everyone needs a treat now and again... lol

I'm the CARB NAZI! :D

He he Jim! :D Liked that one! :p lol

Day 4 - Thursday 8th October

Just back from the gym and what a work out I had! So decided to give myself a more heartly helping of eggs and bacon...

Diary for today:
Gym: 20mins bike, 15mins x trainer, 15mins walk, 3 sets 20 sit ups (180 overall)
B/L: 3 scrambled eggs, some cheese, 2 rashers bacon
D:

LOL, as good an excuse as any love. :)

Yeah I'm still hungry he he! lol

Still on the learning curve.... lol.

Is there a limit to the amount of eggs/bacon/chicken/beef you can eat per day? I have been having 2 chicken breasts for dinner as there are hardly any carbs in them... Hmm...

Oh wow thanks Laura! The bacon I bought yesterday is healthy choice from tesco with all the fat chopped off! lol and checked the back and there is no carbs per 2 so hopefully I'm okay with what I have had. I hate that feeling when you have ate too much and just can't move! lol

You are doing really well on your weight loss! Nearly half way there! Have you lost all on Atkins? Mind you you didn't have as much as me to lose! lol xx

Well as we were saying earlier Laura everyone deserves a treat! lol Don't worry about that hol weight as long as you had a good time that's all that matters!

10lbs in one week :eek: wow! I was considering CD but I doubt I would be able to do it! lol I love food too much!

So did you do the Atkins induction? xx

Yeah I totally understand, I am going to aim to lose 1 stone for Christmas on Induction and see what happens from there. Hopefully can be good during the festive season! lol but no doubt will put on a few pounds. After Christmas I am going to aim to lose another stone in the following 3 months and go from there.

I would love to have a look at your food diary if you have one? I am finding Atkins really easy for the first week but am scared I'm going to get bored! x

You'd be better off with the cheaper bacon with the fat left on Kirsty, this is the atkins way. :)

Okay doke so why is this bacon better than the stuff I got? Still learning lol you are all so knowledgeable! xx

Ooops, everyday is cheat day for me then...lol...I have an Atkins bar everynight with a decaff coffee......I do count it into my carbs though, so that shouldn't be a problem should it???? Jx

Eww yuck I hate fatty bacon! lol has to be burnt if not chopped off! lol

Your right Laura! lol

Well after a good diet day I am really starting to feel sick after my lunch this afternoon. Starting to get a really sore head as well. Don't know if this is because of the diet or not. My OH has told me it might be my body detoxing I don't know but I feel really sick just now! Don't feel like I can eat my dinner tonight either. Maybe it's all the cheese I've been eating lol

Back