Kirsty's Atkins Diary

Wow I just realised I swam a mile today!! Weigh in tonight - 6pm soo nervous but I know I have stuck to the diet so fingers crossed. I say I want 1lb loss but hoping for 2lb! lol

Best of luck!! Would you not be lightest first thing in the morning to weigh in??

Good luck with your weigh in, I have to say I always weigh in first thing in the morning naked. But as long as you weigh at the same time every week with similar clothing on you will see an accurate loss....Jx

Best of luck!! Would you not be lightest first thing in the morning to weigh in??

Thanks. Yeah probs but I go with my mother in law Irene (well not yet but hopefully soon to be mother in law lol) to Weight Watchers to weigh in as I started on WW then changed to Atkins. I feel Atkins is working much better for me though! So we go on Tuesday nights at 6pm I always find it better if someone else weighs me as well, I duno, just feels more real when someone else tells you your weight...

Woo hoo! Week 1 induction over and I've lost 3.5lbs! Am so happy! :D

Well done you...thats brill...Jx

Thanks all! I am still absolutely inspired to carry on! Had a few naughty thoughts about pizzas and stuff it's so hard when nearly every advert on the tele is about food! lol. At least on the Atkins you are allowed to eat proper food and not missing the bread too much! It feels quite strange that I've been 9 days without any bread or toast as I used to eat loads of it! lol oh and crisps!!

Me too Kirsty...there is a box of crisps in my cupboard and I would never have been able to go a day without grabbing a pack.....I don't even fancy them...I have been to Pizza Express twice with the girls and had salad both times, and I haven't even felt the urge to have a bite...I love this diet....Jx

woooo hooo well done Kirsty, :bliss: :bliss:

Went for an "informal chat" for a clerical assistant job today and basically they want me to start on Monday! I just don't know what to do! Have been off for about 4 months now and feel like I really want to get back to work but Monday is a wee bit daunting! lol
It's only maternity leave cover until probably March I was told.

Ah it's quite scary, I've been waiting for about 3 months now for a placement and now I've finally got one I'm scared I have got so used to being off and a lady of leisure... lol

Look on it as a learning experience Kirsty and something to put on your CV.

I know how you feel Kirsty, I have just started a temp job after 3 months of being out of work (I was made redundant at the end of June)...I am feeling better for getting out of the house and earning some money...I am sure you will enjoy it....well done...Jx

Aw thanks you guys! :D

Well I have decided I am going to take the post even though it is temp. I am planning on going to college next year anyway so I suppose this is ideal.

I am going to make plans tomorrow to go in on Friday and meet everyone informally and to get my bearings so I'm not stressing over the weekend about it...

Soo things are looking up for me. I'm down from 15stone something into the 14's which was my October target and have been offered a job all in the one week! Yay!:D Also been getting comments all day from Irene (hopefully soon to be mother in law..lol if you get me :eek:) that I'm really looking good and have more definition around my waist, which is a real confidence boost!

Well done Kirsty that is brilliant about the weight loss and the job - you are doing great. I was doing WW before atkins - I still count my points now and then just out of curiosity, I find it was easier to stay under 20 on atkins than i ever did on WW

Looking good then Kirsty :)

well done kristy :)

Back