Kirsty's Atkins Diary

Ah thank you! We ended up going to a pub, the calander arms so managed to avoid the buffet! I think Irene had a wee word wi them so they knew how anxious I was about the chinese buffet. I ended up having spicy chicken things to start with garlic mayo dip and had 8oz steak with veg. I asked for no potatos or chips and just veg. I ended up with peas and carrots! So I didn't eat very much of the veg.

Just back from a massive shopping spree, David treated me to new clothes, shoes and bag for starting my new job tomorrow as I'm so nervous, won't tell you how much we spent! lol. David's grandpa dropped us off in town so as we didn't have the car we decided to walk home. That was an extra 30 minute walk and I was hardly breathless, David was impressed! lol

So now just chilling out before my weigh in at 6.30. Irene can't come with me this time so all on my own which will be weird the queue is always so long and the woman always takes her time to get things organised so it will be a pain being there on my own!

Sorry that's me rambling on again... lol Wish me luck for tonight! Will let u know how I get on..

Good for you Kirsty. and good luck tomorrow love.

Good luck Kirsty....Jx

1.5lb off! I'm happy as I did celebrate quite a lot at the weekend! lol

Well done Kirsty...you are doing great...Jx

Well done Kirsty that is fantastic!! You are going to feel so fab on Christmas day!

First day at the new job! Wish me luck! Feel great in my new clothes though and knowing I have lost weight! Hope you all have a great day! xx

You enjoy it Kirsty, have a great day love

Good luck, today I am sure you will have a great day...x

That's great kristy. I'm sure you will have a wonderful day :)

Have a great day!!

Thanks everyone for your encouraging thoughts! Yesterday was fine, everyone was really nice but the day did drag on a bit! The morning was fine but only get half an hour for lunch, which isn't very much! I was shadowing the girl who's going on maternity leave all day so was pretty boring, was just getting to grips with the systems etc.

I am so nervous about today again but hopefully will be okay!
Diet wise, was fine yesterday until I got home, David said I f***ed up because I had a full packet of chewing gum! I was shocked when I read the back of the packet, will not be doing that again!
I wonder if there is anything I can have for my bad breath...! lol

Hi Kirsty and good morning love

I used a sugar free chewing gum on induction love, they are OK.

Day 17 - Wed 21st Oct 09

Lunch: tuna mayo salad, cucumber lettuce
Dinner: pork escolopes, cabbage, green beans, brocolli
Snacks: babybels, 2 peperamis

I really need to stop snacking on these at night! Will get back to the gym tonight as well!

Hey Kirst!! Thought i'd pop in and see how you're doing? Looks like you're getting on great on Atkins!! :)

Hope you're okay and the new job is going well x

Thanx Bex! Yeah Atkins is going great for me, apart from at the weekends! lol How is your diet going? Feels like I've not spoke to you in ages! lol xx

wondered where you had got to how are you doing ,hows the diet?.take care x x

Day 18 - Thursday 22nd Oct 09

Lunch: tuna mayo, lettuce, cucum
Gym: HEFTY SESSION! LOL...
30mins bike, 25mins x trainer, 10mins walk, 9 sets 20 sit ups - I needed it to de-stress after work. Girls are soo *****y!!
Dinner: Lean mince beef, mushrooms, green beans, brocolli

The gym is getting so much easier! I know this sounds disgusting, but my arms and back don't jiggle about as much as they used to when I first started! lol :p:D

wondered where you had got to how are you doing ,hows the diet?.take care x x

Hey Kim, yeah I kinda ran away from you! lol only joking.
The diet is going great for me. It's nearly the end of my 3rd week on Atkins induction now and feeling great. Have completely cut out the carbs (you know what I was like with the bread and toast when I was on WW! lol). Still going to the gym and exercising and am finding it so much easier, this sounds horrible but my back and arms don't jiggle about as much when I'm on the cross trainer lol

I thought it was going to be so hard for me on this diet but am actually surprised at how I'm doing on it and loving it! lol

ROLL ON TUESDAY FOR NEXT WEIGH IN! LOL

Hows you doing? xx

Hey Kim, yeah I kinda ran away from you! lol only joking.
The diet is going great for me. It's nearly the end of my 3rd week on Atkins induction now and feeling great. Have completely cut out the carbs (you know what I was like with the bread and toast when I was on WW! lol). Still going to the gym and exercising and am finding it so much easier, this sounds horrible but my back and arms don't jiggle about as much when I'm on the cross trainer lol

I thought it was going to be so hard for me on this diet but am actually surprised at how I'm doing on it and loving it! lol

ROLL ON TUESDAY FOR NEXT WEIGH IN! LOL

Hows you doing? xx
im not too bad got to a bit of a plateau same weight for 4 weeks (not amused)but im gonna persivere and hopefully i might get a loss this week.

Back