Kirsty's cruising forward & not looking back

I got 2 celeriac in sainsburys today,and made chips again this time they were more like wedges,had them with beef chilli and it was delicious !!! So glad I made chilli, felt like a proper tea, I had a bit of reduced fat creme fraiche ontop, I am aware its not on my dukan foods in cruise but i really enjoyed it & I am so glad I had it ;-) I am happy that I may stay the same or even put on but it was sooo worth it! it could have been alot worse, used to be a big dolop of sour cream pre dukan :(

So todays weight was sts, had a horrible day mon, didnt eat enough and a pmt outburst again, thats 2 one fri one mon, I really really am not normally like that, I definitely did not prepare or eat enough, I also was hungry, when i did eat I felt sick so didnt finish food, my blood sugar was low I felt dizzy and hated the world, sigh. I have written on my calender for next mnth a note to remind me to eat & prepare the week b4 pmt is due!! I plan to have some foods frozen to see me thru, I definitely felt like self destruct almost, I didnt want to make anything, knew I should eat but didnt want anything, I didnt want to spoil my diet but cba to make something for myself. It really was a battle with my head ..again..agghh sooo annoying I feel awful was horrible to everyone in my house :cry: I actually felt better once I made myself a 3 egg omlette with ham and bit spring onion last night, I cant believe I didnt eat properly, its like I had a mental block, I dont want to feel like that again.

So this morning after a lovely bfast of turkey rashers x2 an egg mushrooms x3 and 2 tiny plum toms I felt better, went to work cleaned 2 huge houses, came home had prawn salad. Then made chilli and had that earlier with the cereriac chips am sooo stuffed! All is good in the hood am feeling v happy and in control.
My yoghurt I made the other day was thick and creamy its SO good! I made another batch of goji and victorian spiced muffins, well they are more like cakes as my silicone cases are small, I get 12 so thats 6 a day (minus the ones Mair takes to school for breaktime!)

I forgot to get rhubarb after work, was on a mission to get celeriac! I have frozen half of the par boiled celeriac, they are wedge shapes so am hoping I can just chuck them in oven from freezer and I have oven chips ! thats what I do with potatoes, freeze after par boiling and chuck in oven to roast for family.

I feel thinner !! My bra no longer cuts me in half at the end of the day, (look away now ) my knickers are saggy across the bum hahaha Spent all day hitching them up!

* Big hugs* xxx make sure you eat. You now know it makes you ratty,.....lesson learned...eat,eat,eat. Please tell us how the freezing of celeriac goes xxx saggy knickers Kirsty lol

OOh what a day! Dukanwise I sts, pp day today so am hoping for a loss tom, no worries if not its been a long star week!!!

Took my 2 bunnies into vets at 8.30 this morn to be spayed, went to work cleaned 2 mahoosive houses, came home cleaned my house a bit, cooked roast chicken (again LOL) new pots and veg for boys, pots and salad for dd and hubby, prawns and chicken for me ;-))))
Picked up my gorgeous girls who were looking v scared ;-(
They are indoors for next few nights, indoor hutch which I have split into 2, both have drank lots water since op and nibbled on tiny bit of greens but AHHH they look so sad ;-((( I dont want to go up to bed and leave them, but I am knackered!! If my girls havent eaten much or looking still and peed off i have to call vets and get more pain relief written up, how the bloody hell I will know whether they r in pain or not I dunno! they are prey animals and dont show pain ,,I cant wait to see them hopping around and digging in the garden!
Hubby is not sympathetic at all, he did laugh when he saw the buns watching tv, they love tv! I thought it would be a nice distraction!
OOps my dukan diary is all about my girls!
I bought and stewed rhubarb today, it was lovely with some yog, well expensive though, about 4 stalks for £1.50 half price in sains! I am going to plant more ,wish we hadnt dug it out now!

Orr your poor girls. :-( they'll be ok tomorrow. Be good and the weight will come off xxx

Get you Kirsty, your more adventurous than me lol, hope it was Nice x I've been to lakeland today and been given another £10 off voucher in the little book for a yoghurt maker runs out in june so will have to decide to buy....or not....to buy x

Buy Sid worth every penny

All this talk of bunnies....I want another one....but this time a house one to watch the telly with me...

I am feeling good!!!
Another 1lb off, well need .2 of a whatever to get to a 1lb off but I am claiming a big fat 1lb LOL

So pleased with my weighloss on a star week, am so happy am in the 10 stones plus woohoo

I had a time and a half with my bunnies,, started last night they were settled, indoors in indoor hutch. Had put chicken wire in it to separate them, but this morning at 6.45, naughty knickers Pebble had squeezed the wire up and under she had gone, in with her sister, they were sat cuddled together Pebble grooming and licking Snuggle (dont ask the kids named them!!) Anyhow we were ahhing and oohing at them tog, then one lick lead to lots of licks and then she was humping her ;-( its her being dominant and as she had stitches in her tum I had to frantically open the hutch and get her off her. She had pinned her down and nipped her back ;-( So at 7am I was outside in the rain scrubbing the hutch, disinfecting it and then dried it with the hairdryer!! Did kids lunches and got them ready for school, then laid towels and blankets in hutch and put Pebble in, she had a heatpad too. I felt bad but I had to separate them.
Both are eating drinking and pooping all good signs! Pebble is desparate to run around the garden, so she is fine! She has a warm comfy bed tonight, put more blankets in and will heat pad up for the night for her.
I will be glad when its all over, went to work cleaned, came home checked bunnies, back to clean huge house, long clean that one, came home sorted bunnies out again,,am knackered!

Made celeriac chips again, this time from frozen par boiled ones, they were fab, just tipped them out sprayed them with fry light and chucked in oven, had chilli from day b4 yesterday with the chips! family had it with rice, did burger for Zach, he wont eat chilli. Madde muffins while oven was on.

I had a dukan parcel arrive today, ordered caramel,hazelnut flavourings and coconut biscuits and a jar of chocolate spread, biscuits wer ok, not as good as muffins, crunchy though. Choc spread was nice! had some on a muffin, tiny bit really good!

Am off tom, so will have look see what I can make with my flavours and spread.

Hubby had his hearing date, union guy coming here at 10am to go thru it all, it may not be as bad as we thought, also he started the day with a phonecall about a company he sent his cv into, they liked what they saw and there are 2 vacancies coming up in 2/3 mnths so they will let him know details. Thats good, bout time we had some good news!

So pleased that hubbys troubles are not as bad as you thought. Good bunnies are on the mend. Have a great day off sounds like you need it xxx

Oooorrrrrr how cute xxx

:sign0137: NOTE TO SELF: Don't eat mackerel if it is out of date! I grabbed some mackerel out fridge yesterday lunchtime, the texture was soft n mushy so I didnt finish it, then i looked at date, i am so stupid i normally check dates, was one day out i thought but hubby then told me it was actually 2 days OOPS.
The whoosh fairy visited last night and has stayed with me. I feel weak dizzy and crap. Have just had 2 dukan biscuits as couldnt face egg/turkey or chicken. Hoping i am ok for later, going for a meal later to a fab steak place ;-( I am on a pv day. Dont feel like eating anything at the mo.

Weighed just now and am 10st 11.6lb so another weight loss but not counting that as been ill overnight,its prob water too,, I will weigh once settled down. Anyone got any ideas what I can eat? Thanks hope everyone is ok an enjoying the sun ;-)

Sorry to hear your tummys upset, when your out having steak with dry salad or veg shouldn't upset you too much.....I hope! have a great night after a glorious day xxx

Fingers crossed though that the scales say the same tomorrow xxx

FAB U LOUS !!! Went out had bacon and mushroom omlette at 4.30pm first meal of day after being ill. Felt ok bit shaky but went out, Found trousers and a blouse that now fit!!! That felt so great. We went to portugese restaurant, the Maderia my fav place to go. I usually have steak and maderia sauce but obviously wanted to stick to diet! Had THE most delicious grilled piri piri chicken, it doesnt come with sauce, ordered side salad with it. Had 1/2 pint of shrimps for starter, shrimps in shells, ice and lemon NO sauce :) I was hungry so I peeled them an ate them in no time!!
I passed the baskets of bread over (I didnt even look in the basket!) I also passed the sauted chips thingys and the deep fried cauliflower which I love. I put one bit on my plate and decided if I still wanted it at the end of my meal I would have it, but i was so stuffed and really didnt need it so I left it! I had 3 vodkas and diet coke throughout the evening.
Weighed this morning after I ate bfast, PP day - 2 turkey rashers and an egg is the same still 10st 11.6 ;-) happy dunkaneer!

So pottering around today, usual sunday roast dinner for family,ironing, washing, baking. I got my flavours from dukan to try, caramel and hazelnut, tried the caramel with silken tofu,sweetner & quark (didnt have any f frais) and it wasnt great. Will have to see what I can find to make, maybe add hazelnut to muffins ahh I dunno.

Hope u all have a great dukan Sunday.

Kirsty that weight stopped off yeah, fab loss your defo in the Dukan zone, keep going your tw won't be long, great you went out and felt totally in control....you will feel my confident to do it again when hubby asks....with out worrying xxx have a great day.

made dukan bread just now, PP day today, had steak for lunch, chicken for tea am thinking I may have a turkey rasher sarnie or dukan nutella on toast or both! Gonna wait till kids in bed mmmmm

I still havent been brave enough to do anything with my flavourings, I nearly did but made my spiced goji muffins instead, such a wimp!! (they r for tomorrow as bread for today)
I am thinking I could add a bit of hazelnut to a thin egg pancake with sweetner,or I could top a muffin with quark,sweetner and flavouring. I am also going to make egg custard and add the caramel flavour, made egg custard dukan style before christmas and it was lovely, I think it will be nice with caramel, hope so!

Kirsty I'm salivating......your ideas sound delish, wish I was more imaginative, soon as you've had your dukan bread, post results I have never made it yet, but photos on the recipie thread look v v nice xxx

Hello Kirsty oooorrrrrrr your gawgus too..... its nice to be able to put faces to names.xxx to be truthful I felt a little scared of exposing myself stupid I know. I'll be even worse when I put my before now and tw photos on....and full body ones. Dont worry I do mean with clothes hahahah xxx

You must try the bread! it took me a few days to get my head round not having muffins, but tonight i ate the bread cut into fingers toasted with dukan nutella on it, with a HUGE mug of tea, OMG it was lovely. It was way too much in one sitting, I think I would use half for a b/fast or lunch and half for a snack in the evening, with egg or meat or the dukan choc spread. I was surprised how like toast it was, another dukan winner!

Back