Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Good afternoon Miss :)

Firstly weel done on your awesome loss this week! very very impressive, and you said i was catching up with you! looks like ill have to work hard if i want to do that!

Hope you had a fab weekend xx

Thanks Ria! I am still so chuffed lol. How was your camping weekend? No alcohol... very good! lol I don't know how you do it

I am 3lbs away from being in the 12's it's so weird cos I still think of myself as being 14 stone something! lol I am definately getting more confidence though just the fact that I went out on sat night with no cardigan on and arms out is very unusual for me. I bumped into some boys I knew from ages ago and they were telling me how great I looked! lol felt really good.

Just back from gym and done 40mins cardio, resistance weights and usual sit ups, really pushed myself tonight and definately felt the burn! lol xx

W/Beginning 14/06/10

Monday
8am: bran flakes, milk
10am: apple
12noon: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, spinach on wholemeal roll, grapes
3pm: Banana
5pm: 1 maxitone shake
7pm: tuna steak, salad, coleslaw, baked potato

Tuesday
8am: bran flakes, milk
12noon: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, spinach, wholemeal roll, tangerine
3pm: banana
5pm: 1 maxitone shake
7pm: tuna pasta bake with mixed peppers, sweetcorn, onion, colemans tuna bake powder, wholemeal pasta

Wednesday
8am: Bran flakes, milk
12noon: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, spinach, wholemeal roll, tangerine
3pm: Banana
5pm: Maxitone shake
7pm: chicken breast chargrilled with piri piri spices and mixed peppers, homemade chips in microwave, salad, little coleslaw

Last edited:
Camping was fab babe! I got complimented so much to the point that i got hit on and had sex with a guy ive known for a while! Apparently he told my mate that im looking really 'fit' now hahha

made me feel so good about myself tho!

I know how you feel, i still think im 18 stone when in reality im not. one day it will hit us hun! your doing so well so keep it up! xx

Ooh Ria you little minx! lol good for you! I'm going to be really nosy and ask if you took any pix on your camping trip? Me and David are going for a romantic break to Fort William on Friday for my bday, I can't wait will be so good to have some time on our own! lol

Ria, when is your WI day again? xx

No pictures unfortunately hun :(

that sounds lovely i hope you have a good time, my weigh in is wednesday mornings x

Good morning lovelies! I can't wait for the next 3 days to be over and for it to be friday and me and david are heading off for our romantic break! lol Gym tonight and tuna steak for dinner, am going to make a tuna pasta bake with wholemeal pasta and coleman's powder sauce I bought, it should be good! :)

Dinner tonight was good not really decided what I am going to have tomorrow night yet, maybe chicken, wel see xx

ooh that tuna bake thing sounded yummy! hopefully the weather will stay like this for your trip! :)

Yeah it was good! :) Hoping that the weather doesn't change all week! Fingers crossed! Hopefully I will still lose weight this week too, but it is going to be hard with going out for lunch and dinner! lol xx

2 more days of work then I'm off for a week! Cannot wait! lol thank god boss is interviewing all day so will get some peice! lol xx

Woo hoo! Last day of work today and I'm off for a week! Woke up feeling a bit older this morning kinda like I'm 23! lol :) Can't wait to get my present from david tonight!!! xx

Hope you had a fab birthday and a wonderful weekend babe! xx

Have a fab time! hope the present's awesome, lol.

I'm not sure which day your birthday is/was, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

Hey all! thanks for the messages! I am having such a weekend! David took me on a gondola ride up Ben Nevis and at the top found a perfect spot where he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I was in complete shock!!! Still am! the ring is absolutely gorgeous I couldnt have chose better myself! Will have to put up pix later. will be back later, am off now to have another romantic day, but will update properly later, just wanted you all to know! lol xx

OMG KIRSTY! Congratulations!!!! *hugs* thats so romantic im so happy for you xxxx

So happy for you, congratulations! :D

OMG KIRSTY! Congrats! That's so amazing! Can't wait to see the ring! lol. Awwwwww!

Back