Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Pictures...
First picture is the moment we got engaged
The last picture is the lovely view we got out our hotel suite it was absolutely gorgeous!!

You can't really see the ring very good in the pix but it is an absolute stunner! I keep looking down at it and thinking oh and get butterflies in my stomach! lol

The diet has definately gone out of the window this weekend and ate so much crap I haven't weighed myself! Will give myself a break this week and hopefully when I WI on Sunday I will still be the same! lol xx

Attachments

• 176.jpg
    176.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 185.jpg
    185.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 37
Ooo you can see the ring and it's gorgeouss! wowzer, lucky thing you!
and that view is fabulous.

yeh sod the diet for this week, definately! congrats again.

That's such a pretty ring and you both look lovely together :)

morning kirsty! hope you've had a nice weekend x

Ahoy, how's it going?

Morning all! Things have been so hectic here the past week or so, the diet has NOT been good at all! lol have been eating crap since we got engaged and still not weighed myself, I am far too scared! I have missed 2 weigh ins and have totally bingeed the past week and a half. It has just been mad and we've been off work so had no routine whatsoever with going out for dinner, having drinks and takeaways etc! Was good Monday and yesterday but then last night went to tesco and got a load of rubbish to eat, I ate a full big bag of chilli doritos! lol I haven't been to the gym either! But today is the day it's back to the healthy routine! I am thinking about starting a new countdown....

Anyways, good news on the wedding, we have set a date! We are getting married on 29th June 2013! 3 years to get saving and lose weight! i want a size 10 wedding dress!!

how is everyone? xx

Aw you'll have that dress, it'll be so exciting to go to all of the wedding shops and trying them all on, good times :)

Bah dw bout the binge, I think it's allowed every now n then :) It;s always harder to stay on track when you've got loads of time off anyway.
x

hope your ok kirsty! havent seen you about for a week or so

xx

Hey Ria! OMG you are doing soo well! I am so ashamed with mysyelf have put quite a bit back on since our engagement and only have 3 weeks til holiday! Why can I be so focused and good one minute then go out and eat everything for 3 weeks the next! It's so unfair! xx

Aw don't worry, you're allowed to celebrate, just get back on track and I'm sure you'll shift what you've gained and probably more.
Best wishes.

Thanks Pink! I have 3 weeks to lose the weight I gained over my break. 12lbs! lol Wish me luck!

I have had my first 100% day though and been to the gym. I'm going to go to the gym every day up to hols, well every week day n hopefully at the weekend, we will see! Feels good to be back on track though, need to get focused again for my hols! :) xx

how is everyone? xx

Yeh you know what you're doing just carry on working hard :) Good luck with it all! Were you knackered after the gym? I've not been this week and wont be going next week coz I'm at my dad's and I'm dreading going back to the gym and being as crap as when I first started, lol.

Up to much?

Yeah was a bit knackered after the gym lol, went 3 times this week.

Just weighed myself today and I am 13stone 9lbs! Woop woop! But I just had a mcdonalds lol so am going to be good for the rest of the weekend! :) xx

well done babe! catching up with me im stuck on 13 7 for what seems like forever now!

Well done huni! The gym really does help, I'm bricking it about going back after 2 weeks off on hols, lol.
Not long til your hols now! woop!

Hey Kirsty!
Just thought I'd say hi! I'm back on now after a long hectic time at home, college etc :)
Your still doing a great job! Well Done! :)
xxx

Heyy, how's it going?
Prepared for holiday? Or are you already there? I can't remember how much longer there was.

Hey all! Well 2 days til hol, we leave on Wednesday night, I can't wait! and that's me officially finished work woo hoo! Diet's gone out of the window but never mind, I have still lost over a stone which is okay! lol hopefully lose some on holidays! :)

Well done babes! Hope that you enjoy your holiday! LEt go and have a great time!

Back