Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Aw thanks Ria I wish too! lol decided I'm not going don't feel up to it so have decided Im going to do thigh exercises that I have found on the net in the house instead lol xx

i haven't done any exercise today lol, think i may head to the gym in the morning though

Well Ria did you head to the gym? I went and done 10 on arm machine, 10 on bike and 10 on x trainer as well as resistance. Dumbells and squats this morning.

I so hope I lose weight this week! :) Have been eating snacks in between meals, fruit to keep up my metabolism. I realised that before I was eating my lunch at 12 and then going straight to the gym without anything to eat then having my dinner. I realised that I was going 7 hours without eating! That is no good :( So I am now eating a morning and afternoon snack to keep going

Oh and I'm being good this weekend! am driving to jackies tomorrow night so will have maybe a glass of wine but no more. Me and sarah are going to the sunbeds before jackies to build up a tolerance to the sun! lol if I don't il end up like a lobster on hol! xx

Yeah i did kirsty, did 25 minutes on the xtrainer, 15 on the bike and 15 on the treadmill then went on an hour walk with the dog we're looking after for the weekend lol

Well done Ria! :)

Went to jackies tonight tonight wasn't too bad. Bought a small can of smirnoff and cranberry which was nice. Also had some red bull and a slice of pepperoni pizza! lol :) xx

Went to sunbeds with sarah last night, felt good coming out although I got a bit burnt, I hope it turns into a tan though! :) it will make me feel so good about myself. Feeling rather depressed today and don't know why just feel like crying :( xx

aww babe, i have plenty of days like that. hope you feel better :) x

Feeling much better thanks Ria! :) How has your weekend been? Have had such a great weekend so far! Went shopping with my bro and then spent the night with david watching britain's got talent and couples reatreat we shared 3 bottles of wine! lol xx

1lb off this week! Am happy, am kinda expecting it to go slower as I lose more weight

I am now 13stone 9lbs, really wana get to 13st 6lbs for my birthday on 17 June. 2 more weigh ins to go! xx

well done kirsty! i had a good weekend thank you! went to alton towers with my brother yesturday which was fab xx

glad u had a good weekend ria! :)

My weekend was ok, unfortunately up here in scotland i had to work yesterday, lucky david was off though and that kinda threw me off course a bit. when i got home from work i just couldnt find the motivation to go to the gym. i was really bad sunday night too, got a chicken tikka calzone, i only ate half of it but still felt horrible and felt really crappy yesterday morning :(

W/Beginning 31/05/10

Monday
B: Apple
L: banana, pitta, tangerine
S: apple
D: chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato, cous cous, salad

Tuesday
B: Bran flakes, milk
S: Apple
L: tuna mayo, sweetcorn, pitta, tangerine
S: Banana
D: Chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato, salad

Wednesday
B: bran flakes, milk
L: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, pitta, tangerine
D: chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato, salad

Thursday
L: tuna, mayo, cucumber, pitta, tangerine
S: banana
D: chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato, salad

Friday
L: tuna, mayo, pitta, salad
S: banana
D: chicken, mayo, mushrooms, baked potato, salad, mayo
A: glass sangria, glass white wine, bottle rose wine

Saturday
B: bran flakes
S: apple, smoothie
L: smoked paprika chicken salad
D: chicken, mayo, baked pot, salad
S: bag popcorn
A: 2 bottles rose

Sunday
L: tesco tuna & sweetcorn sandwich
S: wholemeal roll on tuna mayo n cucumber
D: chicken, baked potato, peppers, 2 eggs

Last edited:
Not been too bad this week. Wa pretty greedy monday though and had cous cous with my dinner and never went to the gym. went tuesday and wednesday though and am going tonight. Got my period yesterday :( so no doubt i will STS or put on weight this week, I hope not, I am wanting to lose 3lbs in the next 2 weeks to get under 13st 7 for my birthday!

Have also measured my hips which are now 44ins, at the start they were 47ins! I am pretty chuffed! :) Just another few to lose for zante to get into those jeans! lol

hey hun, well done, you're doing great so far, bet you can't wait to get lots of new clothes for your holiday :)

Yeah I can't wait! lol Have already got a lot and have bought a lot that I can't actually fit into! lol we will see though - it gives me thinspiration to have clothes I need to fit into! lol xx

heya! (((hug)) sorry your losing a bit of motivation. Just a thought you eat virtually the same thing everyday, if I did I'd certainly lose my motivation too! Maybe you can switch things up a bit this week, I think your body will thank you for it and it might be just what you need to avoid a STS despite being TOTM

good luck xxx

Lol, Zante is always a good motivator!
I agree with Ali, switch up what you eat, google up some new recipes.
Best wishes.

Thanks :) You are probably right, but I really don't know what else to eat that will still be as healthy, also, I don't have an oven. Any ideas would be great! :) xx

Back