Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

He is such an adorable lil one :D x

Well I'm still in shock...
Oliver slept from 7-5 without waking for anything!! 10 hours!!
No milk, soother, nappy.. Nada!!
Could be the jabs?... Hoping he's learning how to sleep thru the night! X

Well I'm still in shock... Oliver slept from 7-5 without waking for anything!! 10 hours!! No milk, soother, nappy.. Nada!! Could be the jabs?... Hoping he's learning how to sleep thru the night! X

Wow great sleeping there. Jealous slightly too!! Hehe. Hope this is a sign he is feeling better now. How are you? X

Wow great sleeping there. Jealous slightly too!! Hehe. Hope this is a sign he is feeling better now. How are you? X

Yeh I thought of you this morning and how jealous you'd be!
He seems much better, and I feel better too- cold is going and hormones are settling down, plus my iron tablets seem to be kicking in as I feel less tired!
Although that could be down to Oliver's great sleeping last night hehe :p x

Well Oliver is certainly making up for the good sleeping last night- tonight he was put to bed at 7:30 after a bath and bottle (as always) and he's yet to sleep!!!
He's had a lot of wind but otherwise it's just attention he's after as every time one of us goes in, he stops crying and smiles, sometimes even laughs, little sod!
Looks like he'll have another bottle soon and hopefully that'll be him done for the night!!

I've had a busy day, food shopping, sorting out Oliver's wardrobe and baking cakes for tomorrow's taster session in group.. But been on plan :)
No idea what to expect from the scales tomorrow- been a mixed week...
Photos of the chocolate and raspberry cupcakes (4 Syns each) I made and my handsome little boy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 51
Thankfully Oliver had another bottle and is now sound asleep!
Think he's going through a growth spurt- he's had 5x 8oz bottles today plus 3 big spoonfuls of porridge, which is way more than he'd normally have in a day!

I had a bit of a breakdown tonight... Will explain more in the morning as I need my sleep x

That's the trouble isn't it penny? But if hungers not the problem, food is not the answer..... Learning the hard way!
Hope you are ok Kirsty x

Thanks ladies...

Well Oliver must be having a growth spurt as he woke at 1, wanting more food!!
We tried everything else (nappy, dummy, wind) and he wouldnt settle at all... He'd had Nurofen at 9 cos he had a temp so we couldn't give him anymore so we gave him a bottle and took 8oz!!
Means from 7pm-1am (6 hours) he took 24oz :eek:
So not like him at all... Thankfully he slept until 7 after that and he had another 8oz bottle!

I'm ok, just knackered... I'm a worrier and I've been stressing over everything lately... Blaming myself for everything that goes wrong... And I struggle to talk to Paul about it simply cos I don't want to worry him, as he deals with enough stress at work... Anyway I broke down on him last night, had a really really good chat and a cry... Felt better for it, bit didn't get to bed until 11:30 ish and after Oliver's 1am wake up, I struggled to get back to sleep :(
One good thing tho is I didn't go and binge on chocolate, which is what I'd normally do when I'm not emotional...

Anyway the chat helped and I feel better today, just need some sleep!

Thanks for your corncern ladies, you lot are the best :) xx

-1lb off, way more than I expected after a mixed week so I'm happy :)
But slightly annoyed that I only needed another 1/2lb for my club 10!!
Oh well, that'll be next week... Need 2.5lbs for my 1 1/2 stone award too so hoping I can get that next week before I go on holiday :) x

-1lb off, way more than I expected after a mixed week so I'm happy :) But slightly annoyed that I only needed another 1/2lb for my club 10!! Oh well, that'll be next week... Need 2.5lbs for my 1 1/2 stone award too so hoping I can get that next week before I go on holiday :) x

Well done on the loss. The good food obviously beat the bad food :) x

Well done on the loss. The good food obviously beat the bad food :) x
My meals are pretty much always ok, it's just the snacks...
And Oliver is really testing me today- 4x 8oz bottles already today, 3 stinky nappies and he's yet to have a nap!
So he's really ratty cos he's so tired and I'm ratty for the same reason...
And then I just sat and ate a massive share bag of Rolo's without even tasting them...
Need to get a grip and stop eating chocolate all the time... X

It's hard isn't it? Bens been awake 1-5 pretty much every night this week. Today I've eaten 4 cookies and I'm munching on match sticks now washed down with mugs of coffee. I wish I could not turn to food but I always do. Well done on the loss :) x

P.s it could be his jabs upsetting him Ben was quite off for about a week after his 16 week jabs xx

Every time Oliver has had a bottle today I've had a coffee!!!
Yeh I did think it could be his jabs- his 12 week ones he went off his milk for a few days and then became Mr greedy pants!!
He's finally asleep now, hoping it'll be a long nap as he didn't sleep much last night and hasn't had a morning nap either!! X

Try and have a sleep yourself xx

It's hard isn't it? Bens been awake 1-5 pretty much every night this week. Today I've eaten 4 cookies and I'm munching on match sticks now washed down with mugs of coffee. I wish I could not turn to food but I always do. Well done on the loss :) x

I've had 1/2 big cookie, two hi Fi light bars, 1.5 meringues, packet of pop crisps, one fondant fancy... Plus my normal meals. Think I win on calorie count!! I'm just tired, stressed with estate agents and Oliver is getting frustrated that he can't crawl,.. So food seemed to be the answer!! X

Back