Kissme's First green diary!

kissme

Gold Member
Well, this is my first green diary.

Starting weight was 302lbs, I lost 6lb my first week then 3lb the following week, below is a list of things I can and can't eat and I'm going to try to fit sw around this.

Can't eat
milk
butter
yogurt
cheese
or items with high amount of dairy in them.
meat
gelatin
honey

Can eat
everything else :D

Day 1 - week 1

B: Banana, Alpro Soya Raspberry yogurt (2), Alpro soya light, unsweetened 500ml (hexa)

L: Apple, Banana, seabrook Ham crisps ( 8 syns)

D: Asda Wholemeal pitta (hexb) 57g of reduced fat hoummus (hexb)
Linda McCartney 1/4lb mozzy burger (4syns), Salad

14/105 syns

Last edited:
Well, this is my first green diary.

Starting weight was 302lbs, I lost 6lb my first week then 3lb the following week, below is a list of things I can and can't eat and I'm going to try to fit sw around this.

Can't eat
milk
butter
yogurt
cheese
or items with high amount of dairy in them.
meat
gelatin
honey

Can eat
everything else :D

Hi Kissme, can you not eat them for health reasons? It shouldn't be too bad (hopefully) the only dairy I eat are my HE's and i'm not overly keen on meat (even tho I loose more on Red) but I just love my Green days so i'll stick with them. I used lentils for the first time the other day and LOVED them!! I made a potato, butternut squash and lentil curry...... OMG :drool: Let me know if you would like the recipe x

Hi Kissme, can you not eat them for health reasons? It shouldn't be too bad (hopefully) the only dairy I eat are my HE's and i'm not overly keen on meat (even tho I loose more on Red) but I just love my Green days so i'll stick with them. I used lentils for the first time the other day and LOVED them!! I made a potato, butternut squash and lentil curry...... OMG :drool: Let me know if you would like the recipe x

I would love that recipe!

and yeah it's for health reason's, I've got an allergy to meat proteins and dairy proteins. so i can have a little bit of it once in a while but i can't eat it everyday in large quantities!

I was a veggie for many years but a bacon sarnie got to me! ha-ha!

I've got loads of all my old veggie recipes to dig out and I think most of them are sw friendly, which should be a lovely bonus!

Well, my insomnia has kicked in so I'm still up, but using my time wisely and cooking up a storm, making big batches of food. So I guess there is an upside to lack of sleep.

Day 2 - Week1

Morning lovlies! A happy, healthy 1lb off for me today! really chuffed as TOTM (which hasnt reared its ugly head since nov) has decided to swing by for a visit!

B: Banana, Alpro soya light 500ml (hexa)

L: Roast Chicken mugshot, Apple (after i scoffed this I realised it was a chicken mugshot! lets hope I don't get cramps later! noob error!)

D: Veggie Chilli Con Carne
quorn mince, Onion, peppers, baked bean, kidney beans, mushrooms, Chilli powder, Garlic Granules, marmite, lentils, rice, alpro soya plain yog 1 tblsp (0.5 syns)

Last edited:
Don't forget this plan has to suit your life, you must allow yourself the odd day off....it's learning to get back on plan again that's the trick!! I know it's going to take me at least a year to get to a healthy weight, maybe longer....I know I couldn't not have a drink for a whole year so I'm trying to moderate it. Good luck lovely xxx

Don't forget this plan has to suit your life, you must allow yourself the odd day off....it's learning to get back on plan again that's the trick!! I know it's going to take me at least a year to get to a healthy weight, maybe longer....I know I couldn't not have a drink for a whole year so I'm trying to moderate it. Good luck lovely xxx

yeah I know, I'll try not to be too hard on myself, see i can have the odd piece of chicken, or dairy in a cheese sauce powder mix (aslong as the sauce is made with soya milk once it out of the packet) it's just trying to remember these things! I was a veggie for 8 years through my own choice, and its kinda like because I've been told what I can and cant have I keep slipping up by accident, whereas if it was my choice I'd pay a bit more attention because there is passion behind it. My doctor said to me that I am going slip up I've been an omnivore for the last 8 years, and I can't just shake that off over night.

Back