Kitchen scales.

xrachx

hi everyone, i have been lurking for a while and i have just started weight watchers (last week), could you all tell me, what type of scales are you all using?? i have the usual ones (non digi) and i am scared to rely on them and realised that i need to get some proper ones tomorrow but dont want to go buy some that are rubbish but also cant afford to spend lots,thanks in advance for any replies :)

I bought a really cheap set of scales in Tesco years ago which are non digital, think they cost less than £5! They do me perfectly fine. Think if I had digi ones I would be obsessing with weighing everything to absolute perfection which would end up doing my head in lol x

i have the weight watchers points scales and although pricey (£40) i ?REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY love them!

I bought a really cheap set of scales in Tesco years ago which are non digital, think they cost less than £5! They do me perfectly fine. Think if I had digi ones I would be obsessing with weighing everything to absolute perfection which would end up doing my head in lol x
do you know what, this same thought ran through my head but the ones i have are trash!! i cant even work out some weights sometimes, i may have a good look in Tesco tomorrow x

and wow at the price of ww ones!! sheesh!

they work out the points for anythign though :)

You know the scales that you ' step' on ?

I suppose that they are more accurate than the Ikea ' moving pointer' scales ?

I cant really make out if I weigh more, less, or the same with them.. anybody else have that trouble ?

Will have to splash out and get some digital scales I suppose..

Anybody know the cheapest ?

thanks !

really?? so you put the food on,it weighs it and tells you the points??

yes and if for example it doesnt have the product ur weighing, pop in the nutritional info and it tells you the points....

yes and if for example it doesnt have the product ur weighing, pop in the nutritional info and it tells you the points....
wow! i wonder if i could get an ebay bargain..lol can you tell i am a ww virgin?! i am excited about scales now lol
walkonby........my mum has the ww scales you weigh yourself and they are very accurate.

they're about the same price on ebay unfortunately because they're so popular

but they are worth their money in gold i use my absolutely every day multiple times with out fail!

I use some black digital ones, they are by Salter, and were under a tenner from Asda. They're pretty good, you can reset it with a bowl on it, so that it just measures what goes in the bowl...

Simple things amuse me :) hehe

I like electronic add and weigh scales so if you are buttering toast you can weigh the toast then scrape the butter on whilst still weighing, or you can add ingredients by putting the bowl of food on the scales and resetting it to zero. i would be tempted to overweigh with non digital ones x

I have the ww kitchen scales and wouldn't be without it. I know the initial cost is quite high, but I have had mine for years and it has a database in it of most foods and as has been said anthing that isn't stored already you can just input the nv's and it works it out for you so you don't have to mess about doing manual calculations.

I use some black digital ones, they are by Salter, and were under a tenner from Asda. They're pretty good, you can reset it with a bowl on it, so that it just measures what goes in the bowl...

Simple things amuse me :) hehe

I have those ones!!! they were £8 :D

well i went for the salter ones from Asda and they are good! i like the add to feature.

Back