Kitteh's exante diary - Kicks up the bum needed please..

haha, hello gawjus!

Day 3 today.. yay!!! im so proud of myself for getting to day 3..

Just had a pint of water and waiting til i can hear my neighbour up til i have my shake.

x

Are your walls very thin then? :eek: Day 3 is fab!

Day 1 here, we are bloody going to do it this time too! We am woman hear our roar!

ooh yay.. Have a good day one doll..
Did my 30 day shred with Dyl.. Felt like i was dying.. lol
xx

At home on the wii, with my little nutters, but yet to actually do it! :D think its too hot now!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Well day 3 done and dusted.. YAY!!! i was clinging on with my nails this after noon.. but i just went and downed a pint of water and felt much better.. Reminded myself WHY im doing this and kept going.

weighed 3.5lbs less when i weighed about an hour ago.. even after all my water.. so fingers crossed for weigh in day

Need to get some asda bars too... just reminding myself.. lol
xx

YAY! :D

I got some of the asda bars, not tried them yet, but got the biggest loser bars as they are only £1.50 each in asda. Which is still cheaper than exante, omg they are lovely! So much nicer than the exante ones! I got them as needed to bump my last shakes out, as have decided this time not to touch the soups, so got the bars to stretch out what I have left.

Just a note, incase you havent got them before, the biggest losers bars are the single bars not in the pack of 3, and the asda bars are the meal replacement ones, not the breakfast ones xx

Yeah, i tried a couple of the BL ones.. but i hate bars that taste, i duno.. Fudgey?? does that make sense.. haha.. but i haaaaate with a passion the exante bars.. they just taste weird.. The asda ones are lush!! the strawberry yoghurt and the chocolate toffee ones.. mmm.. and they're like i duno.. not much though in comparrison with the price of exante bars..

Day 4...!!! Down 4.8lbs today.. yay!

had a choc shake and need to up my water!
xx

day 4 complete.. :D

Had a choc shake this morning. then went out all day.. asda had NO bars.. *shakes head*. and then had to shuv in 2 packs at 8. had tomato soup and a choc shake..
xx

hello you, how ya doing?

i still have a pic of me and you somewhere from the belfast meet lol

Hey! Day 7 today..

aaaaw, that was such a good meet. I had loads of fun. Miss so many people.

Managed to get some bars, well my mam did. No strawberry ones though. Kinda hoping they're still making them.. lol

Not stood on the scales again but will do tomorrow for official weigh in..

xxx

Back