Kitteh's food only diary.

Kitteh

Resident geek
Green day (i think)

2 x Weetabix + serving of semi skimmed milk (HE A + B)

dinner (hopefully homemade soup)

Tea (just about to put quorn bolognaise in the slow cooker)

final tally..

breakfast - cereal as above..

Lunch - soup, + 28g light philly - 2 syns

Dinner - Spag bol + pasta 0 syns

Hartleys apple and watermelon jelly - 1/2 syn

haha its ok.. before i went to bed i had 2 weetabix and milk but warmed up.. i must have forgot to write it down..
I dont think i've eaten enough free food though.. but i need to get back to the green grocers in the snow!
xx

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix + skimmed milk allowance + banana

Lunch - about to reheat some soup so half a syn but i might put a dollop of philly light on! push the boat out..

Tea - left over bolognaise.. might have it with cous cous.. actually.. is cous cous free??

xxx

If you are making it from scratch - yes it is free on a Green Day. If you are using a ready made one like Ainsley Harriot Spice Sensation one is 1/2 syn for 100g made up.
Take advantage of all the HEB's, free/superfree food and syns so you don't go hungry :)

thank you.. i was gonna just use normal cooked.. but i remember i also have some asda vegetable cous cous which i think is releatively low syns too.. which i'll double check.. or on a jacket.. mmm
xx

ok so i had..

2 x weetabix + semi skimmed milk.. (HE a + b)

Dinner - Soup - 1/2 syn

Tea - Jacket potato with light philly and bolognaise - 4syns..

1 x Apple and watermelon jelly - 1/2 syn

Extra shiz - Handful of grapes, 1 satsuma

2 x weetabix + milk

total 5 syns..

Last edited:
just made some soup..

In it is potato, green beans, cabbage, carrots and califlower.. red lentils and barley.. and 1 stock cube.. so syn free..

Have a syn free quorn chilli in the slow cooker too
xx

Make sure you have your syns Kitteh...they're there to make the 'diet' work. And if you start off having really low syns, you'll have nothing to cut back on when you get near to target.

You don't have use them on stuff like chocolate or biscuits, but nice healthy stuff, like raisins in your ceral or a bit of olive oil or avocado

xx

im not cuttig back though.. lol.. theres just nothing i fancy to eat using syns.. lol.. but thank you.. i shall keep it in mind..
I honestly know the diet inside out sadly.. i've done it before and it worked..
xxx

break fast - Weetabix + milk..

lunch - soup

tea - Quorn chilli with rice..

Nawdiness - 2 crumpets (8syns) and snackajacks salt and vinegar 5.5..

Gonna use milk allowance and weetabix before bed..

Back