Kitteh's WW diary..

Breakfast

Pink n white.. - 0.5 (baaaad breakfast.. i know.. :S)

Lunch -

2 Slices of wholemeal WW - 2
1/3 pack of quorn chicken slices - 0.5
2 tbsp of extra light salad cream - 1
Mixed Salad - 0
WW nacho cheese tortillas - 1..

Yesterday i found some WW cream fraiche (sp? lol).. so fajitas will still be nommy!!
xx

Made lasagne for tea.. For the cheese sauce i used...... Quark, light philly, skimmed milk and one medium egg. followed a nice recipe on the WW website.. but using quorn and not mince.. although i did buy some turkey mince on reccomendation of Rachael, so not sure what to use it for yet.. but will get my thinking cap on..

The lasage is 4.5 pts per portion.. and tbh the portion doesnt look small i dont think.. I'm going to have it with Salad and balsamic vinegar.

what did it taste like then? was the sauce nice? :) x

i vote turkey burgers or koftas :D or just a bolognese.. yum! :D x

ooh might have a go at turkey burgers.. lol

it was nice.. i really liked it.. but michael said he didnt think the cheese was all that nice.. but he hates anything remotely healthy.. but i really did enjoy it.. lol.. might add more flavour to the mince next time though.. like i added dried herbs.. but it still tasted a bit bland..
xxx

i find its best to do the sauce the day before and let it stand.. then if its quorn mince put it in on the day or if its turkey / beef mince then add to the sauce the day before and the flavours really develop :)

gah! i just wrote a reply n the internet went dodgy.. lol..

Yeah i'll give that a try next time.. i just wanted to try the new cheese sauce.. hehe

Breakfast

WW bread - 2
2 medium eggs - 2.5
stork - 0.5
tomato sauce 0.5

hello you :) you having a good weekend? xxx

yeah not too bad.. just been mad busy sorting stuff out for a car boot sale tomorrow.. and i think it might rain to probs be cancelled!! i'll be gutted!
xxx

where are you carbooting at? :) x

well we were thinking seaham.. but if it rains it wont be on.. but apparantly wallsend does it indoors.. so maybe that one.. fingers crossed
xxx

stomach hurting yet? :p mine is!

on friday, england are playing.. so we could have a sort of.. little england party? Any ideas on how many points you can spare for the night? If we say.. 10 maybe - would that be okay? can make something good for 10 points.. then Michael and Matty can watch the footy and we can chill out and goss or whatever.. what do you think? :) x

still thinking on the food but will let you know on the ideas :D

ooh sounds good to me.. my legs are hurting more..!! lol.. had suuuuch a good time.. i can't wait to go next time.. lol.. sooo cold now though.. that pool is canny cold like isnt it..!
I might go swimming wednesday too.. im really enjoying swimming tbh.. its quite good fun..
xxx

i'm surprisingly okay today :D anything hurting your end? what time are you thinking of swimming? may join you :) x

If you wanna come? We can go whens best for you.. my legs ache today.. lol.. just got up.. eek.. gonna have poached eggs on toast.. nom nom..
xx

Ok.. so i didnt have that.. i had

2 slices of kingsmill 50/50 - 2.5
2 tbsp of extra light fake philly - 1.5
1 WW lemon cheesecake yoghurt - 1
total - 5

Ok.. so i didnt have that.. i had

2 slices of kingsmill 50/50 - 2.5
2 tbsp of extra light fake philly - 1.5
1 WW lemon cheesecake yoghurt - 1
total - 5

Oooo i very much like the toffee apple and lemon cheesecake yoghurts but the raspberry tart one is :jelous::D

That was a rather random input from me there! Sorry! lol :eek:

Hope your having a good day x

the quiche was very bland and average.. WW ones are mucho nicer.. maybe we should attempt our own ww quiches and see how they turn out? :D x

Oooo i very much like the toffee apple and lemon cheesecake yoghurts but the raspberry tart one is :jelous::D

That was a rather random input from me there! Sorry! lol :eek:

Hope your having a good day x

I enjoyed the lemon one.. Havnt tried any others.. i reeeeally hope the toffee apple one is lush though.. lol.. im not a raspberry fan so i don't think i'll like that one either.. lol :( I've not tried any other of the WW yoghurts because i usually eat muller lights.. I need to look and see how many points the muller rices are too.. the toffee ones.. i fear they'll be a fair few points though :( lol

Hope you're having a lovely day Kit. xxx

Hey doll.. =).. Its been a nice day so far..

Me and Rach just went out on a walk, and i was thinking.. urrrrgh.. when i had my c section they did my spinal block, but something went a bit amiss.. and now i have a bad back.. my godmother had the same thing happen to her too.. and normally its aggrivated by mega walks.. but tbh it didnt hurt all that much.. and i think swimming is seriously helping it too.. So yeah.. i had a lovely walk.. me dyl and rach went.. I'm glad you asked me rach!!!
Just thinking about what to have, i missed lunch by accident, but i'm sure i'll find something.. might do some roast potatos with spray light and some veggie sausages.. (there.. see.. i'll eat carbs.. lol!)..
Love Cat xxxx

Back