Kitteh's WW diary..

Kitteh

Resident geek
Hellooo..
Just writing this down and will come back and point it later..

2 Slices of WW thick brown bread - 2pts
1 poached egg - 1.5pts
2 tablespoons of beans - 1

total for breakfast - 4.5.. that look right??

Lunch ( i call it dinner.. lol )
WW quiche lorraine - 5.5
Lettuce, yellow pepper, spring onion, carrots - free.. or so im told..
2 tbsp of extra light salad cream - 1pt.
2 tbsp of GFY cottage cheese and pineapple - 1pt
6 grapes - 1
vinegarrrrr - freeeee
total so far 13

Whats the fast start btw?? Im such a WW noob.. lol..

Not sure what to have for dinner tbh.. Need to look up how many points cherries are too.. remember Cat!!

Last edited:
Fast start is something you can do just to get a bigger loss in the first week or two. 18 points or 22 points if you're over a certain weight, I can't remember and I can't be arsed to get my book :p Someone will tell you soon, I'm sure.

Good luck :)

Fast Start a booklet given in your first week with 7 days of delicious meals planned for you. Sounds like a good introduction to the plan so you don't have to read too much and get muddled.

xx

Kick Start and Fast Start are the same thing :) just called different things from different plans.

Your menu looks lovely for today Cat :D well done hun! if you need any points values done, gimme a text :) i know quite a few random things.

P.S I have the calculator but i dont ever use it.. would you like it? x

Welcome aboard, pull up a tracker :)

Kick Start and Fast Start are the same thing :) just called different things from different plans.

Your menu looks lovely for today Cat :D well done hun! if you need any points values done, gimme a text :) i know quite a few random things.

P.S I have the calculator but i dont ever use it.. would you like it? x

cheers lovey.. I have one somewhere in a box.. lol..! somewhere.. :| im gonna hunt it down tomorrow when im done my essay.. i found my shopping guide too..

For dinner i'm having WW spag bol.. and garlic bread and salad.. but need to find the pts for the garlic bread.. lol..

will have to find a tickery ticker.. xx

oooooh tickers :) did you work out your 5% yet? mine is 11lbs :)

cheers lovey.. I have one somewhere in a box.. lol..! somewhere.. :| im gonna hunt it down tomorrow when im done my essay.. i found my shopping guide too..

For dinner i'm having WW spag bol.. and garlic bread and salad.. but need to find the pts for the garlic bread.. lol..

will have to find a tickery ticker.. xx

Random fact, I have had the same ticker since I joined here!

the-more-you-know.jpg

haha.. thats an interesting fact stephen..
not worked mine out.. i will do though.. hehe..
Had 2 slices of thick WW whole meal.. - 2
2 slices of ww bacon.. - 1

quiche - 5.5
salad (spring onions, lettuce, carrots, peppers) - 0
vinegar - 0
2 tbsp extra light salad cream - 1
2 tbsp GFY cottage cheese with pineapple - 1

hello :) you look like you're doing really well :D which quiche did you get? i love the ww quiches theyre soooo nice :) x

they were a quid each at asda so got 3 of the quiche lorraine ones.. i really dont like pastry all that much.. but they're really nice..
im just thinking about how to make coleslaw.. im not a mega fan of mayo..

Im so in love with the WW online.. its literally so much better than the SW.. its well worth paying the monthly pass for it..

Helloooo.. doing fine.. it was a bit miserable up here today.. but muuuuch better than being roasting alive.. lol..
had a muffin which was 5.. which i shared a bit with dylan.. lol.. and spag bol with salad.. I bought some balsamic vinegar, and its so worth the 1pt per tbsp.. lol.. sadly it was only the 99p one and not the 12 pound bottle.. god i bet that would have been nice.. lol..
im off to bed but will write it up properly tmorrow xx

Helloooo.. doing fine.. it was a bit miserable up here today.. but muuuuch better than being roasting alive.. lol..
had a muffin which was 5.. which i shared a bit with dylan.. lol.. and spag bol with salad.. I bought some balsamic vinegar, and its so worth the 1pt per tbsp.. lol.. sadly it was only the 99p one and not the 12 pound bottle.. god i bet that would have been nice.. lol..
im off to bed but will write it up properly tmorrow xx

nothing wrong with a pound lol xxxxxx;)

Back