Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Probably went over yesterday after all, a small tiffin binge before bed so now in damage limitation. 3 miles walked this morning, I'll do more later. I have also decided I need to start toning a bit, especially arms and belly so did some of that when I came home from my walk. I'm planning on a very controlled UD today with another long walk tonight and hopefully damage will not be too severe. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Oooh tiffin :)
You're doing so well at the moment Hun x x

Thank you ladies. A well controlled UD today with 6 miles of walking and 2 sessions of arm and stomach exercises. DD again tomorrow, they do come around very quickly!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A good DD yesterday and 3.5 miles walked. Hoping for a controlled UD today although I have so much to do I'm not sure when I'll have time to eat!! 1.8 miles walked this morning and I'll go out again tonight. Have a great day everyone!

A good DD yesterday and 3.5 miles walked. Hoping for a controlled UD today although I have so much to do I'm not sure when I'll have time to eat!! 1.8 miles walked this morning and I'll go out again tonight. Have a great day everyone! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

All sounding good honey. I can't remember what day you weigh in x

How do you edit your title so you can put your weight loss in? I have looked on phone & iPad & can't see how to do it x

I go to the top of the post and click on the title which takes me to the old style site. Then go to "edit post" and then "go advanced" and you can do it there.

You're not on the sofa with a sick note, you're planning your next move and LOTS of exercise once you're allowed :)
Walking is my main exercise but I have started to add some toning for the main problem bits ie upper arms and stomach. So I do crunches, couple of different types and then I have light weights (2kg I think) and I do some arm curls and backwards and overhead stuff for the bingo wings. They are killing me so must be doing something right!

DD today and weigh in tomorrow. I have the cheek to want a loss after the party weekend but I've been pretty good since then so fingers crossed.

Now I won't be held responsible for your husband!!!
0.6 off this week, a bit miffed but on the upside I have managed to sneak down in to the 180s and I haven't been there for a looooong time.

Of course it doesn't help that Lexie and Lisa are holding the PF captive for their own use.

Will have to start a campaign to "free the PF" lol

Back