Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Now I won't be held responsible for your husband!!! 0.6 off this week, a bit miffed but on the upside I have managed to sneak down in to the 180s and I haven't been there for a looooong time. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just seen this, well done honey x

Of course it doesn't help that Lexie and Lisa are holding the PF captive for their own use. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Haha honestly not seen her today much to my annoyance :)

You're not on the sofa with a sick note, you're planning your next move and LOTS of exercise once you're allowed :)
Walking is my main exercise but I have started to add some toning for the main problem bits ie upper arms and stomach. So I do crunches, couple of different types and then I have light weights (2kg I think) and I do some arm curls and backwards and overhead stuff for the bingo wings. They are killing me so must be doing something right!

DD today and weigh in tomorrow. I have the cheek to want a loss after the party weekend but I've been pretty good since then so fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh I can plan exercise to the most minute detail...it's the following through with that I have problems with! I have a hula hoop now for when I'm back on my feet....picking up all the things I break with it will be good exercise. Well done on another loss...it's all heading in the right direction :) x

Thank you ladies. Lisa and Lexie, I don't believe a word of it! Well I have eaten my entire body weight in crap today, and then had some more. Total binge and feel ill now. Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and a DD at that! Funny enough I've lost count of the people this week who commented on how much weight I had lost, you'd think that would spur me on but no..... Epic fail of a day.

Thank you ladies. Lisa and Lexie, I don't believe a word of it! Well I have eaten my entire body weight in crap today, and then had some more. Total binge and feel ill now. Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and a DD at that! Funny enough I've lost count of the people this week who commented on how much weight I had lost, you'd think that would spur me on but no..... Epic fail of a day. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Actually just realised PF hasn't been here since Wednesday morning I promise! I'm the same about people commenting & I think sometimes it does the opposite you think you can relax a bit! I've had somewhere around 2000 which is 1/4 again of what I normally have & want to eat again but won't...

She's been here, I'll send her over.
So glad yesterday is over, I had MILLIONS of calories, so mad at myself, why do I do this?? DD today and back on track, hopefully not too much damage done, plan on 100% this week and see how we go. Now I've made it in to the 180s I want to stay there!

DD yesterday went well. I find Saturday nights on a DD difficult so usually get an early night but a friend of mine rang and said she had spare tickets to see the Belfast Community Gospel Choir and would I like to go? Now I'm not a religious person in any way but WOW what a brilliant night! Lots of clapping and dancing too so that can only have done me good and no calories at all. Controlled UD today, need to have a 100% week. Caramel square for breakfast though, it's been calling my name since yesterday. Not bad for 170 calories...

DD yesterday went well. I find Saturday nights on a DD difficult so usually get an early night but a friend of mine rang and said she had spare tickets to see the Belfast Community Gospel Choir and would I like to go? Now I'm not a religious person in any way but WOW what a brilliant night! Lots of clapping and dancing too so that can only have done me good and no calories at all. Controlled UD today, need to have a 100% week. Caramel square for breakfast though, it's been calling my name since yesterday. Not bad for 170 calories... Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sounds like a lovely evening x

In the spirit of shaking things up a bit I'm going to do 5:2 this week and see how that goes and if it makes any difference. So, Monday and Thursday will be DDs this week and we'll see...

In the spirit of shaking things up a bit I'm going to do 5:2 this week and see how that goes and if it makes any difference. So, Monday and Thursday will be DDs this week and we'll see... Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I lose the same 5:2 I found the 3rd fast didn't get me any more loss xx

That's what I was thinking and maybe I could relax a bit on my UDs. At the minute I am overeating on my UDs cos I have to fit it all in before the DD comes around again, that;s how it feels anyway.

That's what I was thinking and maybe I could relax a bit on my UDs. At the minute I am overeating on my UDs cos I have to fit it all in before the DD comes around again, that;s how it feels anyway. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I find 2 a lot easier x

So a slight change of plan. Not sure I'm ready for Friday AND Saturday to be UDs as they are traditionally binge days for me so I'm still going to have a 5:2 week but my days will be today and Friday instead of Thursday. Slightly nervous about 5:2!!!

Going to track my food for a few days and be totally honest to see what happens. I'll waken you up when I've finished. I'm going to be slightly over on my fast today as I had none of my really low calorie Weight Watchers meals left (more coming with my shop tomorrow) so had to go for a slightly higher one. Food as follows;

4pm Brown Linseed 10g 49
Bran Flakes 30g 109
WW yogurt 54

6pm WW sweet chilli chicken 302
Mixed veg 40

Later I'll have Peppa Pig Puddle Shaped Potato Snacks 65

Grand total 619

I'll update later after my walk with miles done.

Happy with that, all UDs now until Friday which is a daunting thought but I'm going to try to be reasonable controlled, weigh in Saturday and see what happens.

6.6 miles walked in total so well pleased with that for a DD

Lexie have you tried the Peppa Pig crisps? They're cheese and onion and gorgeous, only 65 calories for the bag (reasonable size) and you really feel like you've had something.

So I am now faced with 3 UDs, first time that has happened for a while!

That's brilliant walking, I did about 3 before I realised fitbit was flat!!!

I've not seen them but I did find some gorgeous Moshi monster bacon ones which were 70 odd cals but b&m stopped selling them x

Back