Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Breakfast, brown linseed 20g with bran flakes 30g with WW yogurt. Lunch Tesco sandwich thin with ham, cheese, tomato, cucumber. Packet of Pom Bears and a Special K biscuit moment. Just going to be really careful with calories this week and see what I can do with 5:2
2.2 miles walked and 3 cars washed inside and out (just don't ask!) so good exercise. I probably won't get any more walking tonight as I have a meeting at the boys school. We'll see how I feel after that...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes I've done that. I had your layered vegetable gratin tonight Lexie and it was absolutely gorgeous! Everybody liked it except weirdy smallest son who doesn't like food as a general rule. I did put in more veg and 2 eggs with slightly more parmesan so have allowed extra calories for it. The rest of them had it with sausages but it did me by itself for my dinner. Yummy!

Yes I've done that. I had your layered vegetable gratin tonight Lexie and it was absolutely gorgeous! Everybody liked it except weirdy smallest son who doesn't like food as a general rule. I did put in more veg and 2 eggs with slightly more parmesan so have allowed extra calories for it. The rest of them had it with sausages but it did me by itself for my dinner. Yummy! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aw that's good to hear, the recipe said to put fennel in to but eurgh fennel. Reckon you could add lots of other veg but not watery ones like mushrooms xx

Can't post from my iPad for some reason and can't be bothered typing it all here via my phone! Suffice to say a good up day, about 1500 calories in all and 5.7 miles walked. Yet another up day tomorrow!

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can't post from my iPad for some reason and can't be bothered typing it all here via my phone! Suffice to say a good up day, about 1500 calories in all and 5.7 miles walked. Yet another up day tomorrow! Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Absolutely brilliant honey xx

First DD today since Monday and I'm really hungry, think my poor wee body got used to regular food these past few days! I'll do my usual and not eat until about 4pm and go from there. Weight in tomorrow and we'll see what 5:2 has achieved and then decide about next week.

I ate slightly more than I should have today, about 700 cals but that's ok. I must say I found it hard today, out f the way of fasting I suppose. Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a loss.

2.4 off!! Best loss for a long time, so pleased. Might have to keep on with this 5:2 malarkey!!

2.4 off!! Best loss for a long time, so pleased. Might have to keep on with this 5:2 malarkey!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Brilliant, well done Hun xx

So despite the 5:2 success I might go for a 4:3 week this week, I really can't decide though. Today will be quite "up" as Saturdays always are and then all is well until Wednesday night when I am out for a meal, 5 courses I think and I've already made my choices from the menu I was given. French onion soup with croutons, lamb with rosemary jus, roast/mashed spuds/veg, cheese course (killer) followed by a "trio of desserts" whatever that might entail,tea/coffee, petit fours. I have already decided not to have any bread with the soup (if there is any) and not to have any spuds, just loads of veg. Not much I can do about the cheese course except to hope they don't give me too much cos whatever they give me I'll eat! No idea about dessert. There will also be wine and since I don't really want to go and don't know anyone there apart from the 3 I'm going with I'm likely to overindulge slightly for Dutch courage. It is a school night though so not too much hopefully. I can't decide if all that is doable in a 5:2 week or if I'd be safer doing a 4:3.

So despite the 5:2 success I might go for a 4:3 week this week, I really can't decide though. Today will be quite "up" as Saturdays always are and then all is well until Wednesday night when I am out for a meal, 5 courses I think and I've already made my choices from the menu I was given. French onion soup with croutons, lamb with rosemary jus, roast/mashed spuds/veg, cheese course (killer) followed by a "trio of desserts" whatever that might entail,tea/coffee, petit fours. I have already decided not to have any bread with the soup (if there is any) and not to have any spuds, just loads of veg. Not much I can do about the cheese course except to hope they don't give me too much cos whatever they give me I'll eat! No idea about dessert. There will also be wine and since I don't really want to go and don't know anyone there apart from the 3 I'm going with I'm likely to overindulge slightly for Dutch courage. It is a school night though so not too much hopefully. I can't decide if all that is doable in a 5:2 week or if I'd be safer doing a 4:3. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Menu sounds lovely though nom nom x

That's amazing well done babe, maybe it's messing about with it keeps our body on it's toes. I will do a 4:3 when I'm back from holiday to kick start things but I don't really find my losses any bigger than 5:2 xx

Back