Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

OOoooohhhh how exciting! Weather not great and forecast not good but if you find The Crown, The Spaniard or the Duke of York when you're not in the GOH you'll be nice and warm! Are you staying somewhere nice?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I ended up with an UD again yesterday as I was so cold I didn't think I could do a second DD in a row. Unfortunately it all got a bit out of hand, why do I do that? DD today and all well so far, hoping yesterday hasn't done too much damage. :-((

DD today and decided to introduce food this week on my DDs, up to now I have just been having shakes. I made a batch of soup today which came in at 110 cals per bowl. I didn't eat at all until about 4.30, then had some soup. Just finished dinner which was a Weight Watchers shepherds pie 211 cals with veg 40 cals followed by French Fry crisps 84 cals and an M&S Jaffa cake 45 calories making 490 calories for the day. It's quite a novelty to have food and a bit scary too but I do feel better for having had something solid. This is the first week since the first one that I will be able to do straight UD DD even though I have plenty going on it all falls on the right days! Husband's birthday Wed, son on Thurs and then we are all going out to celebrate both on Saturday. It means Wed will be a DD for one of the birthdays but that's ok I can live with that. We are going to pizza express on Saturday night for a proper celebration meal and I'll enjoy that. Hoping to hit the first stone this week :)

Sorry I missed your weigh-in, well done on the 2lbs, that's brilliant!!!

Thanks Jo. DD today and as usual I overdid it on my UD so feeling mad at myself today. No self control, I'm just hoping the fasting will balance it all out which it has up to now. To be fair it has been a funny few weeks with things on and places to go I wouldn't normally have and I have managed up to now. So, husbands birthday today but I'm sticking to my DD, eldest son's birthday tomorrow and I will have cake!! Out as I said on Saturday to Pizza Express (birthday son's choice and smallest son has Coeliac disease so it suits very well, not to mention how much I adore pizza!) I will have to try not to go TOO mad.

DD today thank goodness after the usual overindulgence yesterday. We have just booked our holiday so I'm hoping that that will give me the shove I need. After this weekend no more messing about. This is working for me but I do need to be more sensible about my UDs. Haven't weighed in yet this week, I'll decide if I feel like it in the morning....

So we booked our summer holidays at the weekend and this has given me new incentive. I have been going a bit mad on UDs, this has to stop! So from today I am going to be counting very carefully and will try to stick to about 2000 calories or so... I still won't feel deprived I hope so all will be good.

Hi Kitty,

Here to subscribe.

Have just read through your diary, your doing great. I can imagine its a novelty to have food now after all the shakes in down days, but it probably more nutritious in the long run.

Nothing like an upcoming holiday to keep you on track.

France for 2 weeks, Brittany, staying in a mobile home. It is so expensive to travel from Ireland to France that the boat is the big chunk of the holiday money. Thankfully Irish Ferries accept Tesco tokens (x3 face value) and we manage to pay the bulk like that most years. Really looking forward to it!
Today was an UD and I'm pleased to report a much more controlled one than of late. Breakfast was bran flakes with sultanas and a yogurt mixed through (don't like milk on cereal) a pint of warm water and a coffee with skimmed milk. Lots of green tea through the morning then lunch of a mega sandwich of ham, cheese, tomato, cucumber, pickle and mustard. A packet of weight watchers korma popadoms and a cereal bar. Dinner was a bit of a mess as one son was playing tennis in one direction and another was playing rugby in another direction and no husband in sight so dinner didn't happen for me until 8pm. I snacked on a packet of "bikers" 65 cals and a Kitkat. Then dinner was a Light Choices sweet chilli chicken and noodles with a slice of bread and marg. All under 2000 cals anyway so well pleased with that.
DD tomorrow and I've never had a DD when I'm at work. When I say "work" it's not really as anyone else would understand it! I work a whole 2 long hours per week as PA/General dogsbody to a very old and very eccentric man. He lives in an enormous mansion so I walk/run miles in my 2 hours. Not sure how I will manage with no food on board but time will tell!

Food sounds lovely Kitty and your job sounds cool. Good luck with the down day, you'll be too busy to think about food. Good luck.

Hello kitty have read through your diary!!! Wow you have done brilliantly. My problem is I eat way too much on UDs, that I make myself feel really uncomfortable and on Sunday after a meal out with OH and his family I was in pain. Igit home and had to lie down. Felt full all night Sunday and slept in the sitting up position because I had heartburn so bad. Lesson learned, I am now restricting myself to 1600 to 1800 cals on UDs. Phew I am in control today I am, I'm on an UP and have enjoyed egg on toast for brekkie.

Have a good day today x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi kittybling, have read through ur diary, ur doing very well... how are ur up days going now?
Im unsure about counting on up days so im going to try without then see...
Also how do u subscribe to a thread? I'm confused x

Exactly like me! I honestly think that the DDs mean I can't eat as much as I used to on UDs. Was my son's birthday last week, I had the same to eat as everyone else (they are big eater though, but skinny as rakes) and I felt so ill all evening, really thought I was going to be sick. My lesson learned too but I think my UDs will be around or under 2000 cals. I imagine the results might be better!
DD today, work finished and went fine with no food, that's me done for another week! Not exactly the most taxing job in the world....
I've had 2 coffees, 2 pints of water and a green tea. I'll have a shake later.

Hi Emma, we were posting at the same time. As soon as you post on a thread as you have just done you will be subscribed to it and it will appear in you "subscribed" category. Hope that helps x

Back