Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Bacon butties on Ash Wednesday?? Surely not :)
A good UD today, I am managing to stick to the "no crap" rule so far. Breakfast was granola and yogurt, lunch was a pitta with ham, cheese, tomato, cucumber and mustard (I'm off butter too, did I mention this?) and dinner was a tomato based chicken curry I made in the slow cooker, it was gorgeous! 3 glasses of wine (doesn't count as crap when it's a special occasion, my sister in law just arrived from England with my twin nieces, then my brother came via another route so it was a celebration)
Planning to fast again tomorrow despite babysitting said nieces while my brother and sister in law catch up with some friends AND preparing for 22 people coming for dinner on Saturday. I''m exhausted just thinking about it.

See Rachel said about meat on Ash Wednesday, not something I know about. We don't eat meat on Good Friday but Ash Wednesday is normal although I didn't have meat as I was fasting I went for fish.

You sound like you have an exciting & busy couple of days ahead! Enjoy x

So the feeding of the 5000 yesterday went well (well the feeding of the 20 something, lost count when I reached 20) but I now have a house crammed with food, lots of chocolates and desserts which other people brought. This is not good! I'll leave some over to my mother later.

So the feeding of the 5000 yesterday went well (well the feeding of the 20 something, lost count when I reached 20) but I now have a house crammed with food, lots of chocolates and desserts which other people brought. This is not good! I'll leave some over to my mother later.

Step away from the fridge!!! You don't need them xx

Fasting today, the weekend got completely out of hand but it was a slightly unusual occasion so I'm not going to stress over it. Back this week to my 3 fasts and 3 sensible meals on UDs with no crap. (Have seen enough crap this weekend to do my a LONG time)

Well as you say it was an unusual weekend it's allowed to get out of hand. All that matters is what happens from now on for the rest of the week x

So hear we are again, blah, blah, blah you've heard it all from me before. Anyway I'm back and fatter than ever but lines have been drawn and I'll fast tomorrow, weigh in first thing and readjust all my tickers etc for the millionth time :-(

Kitty Kicks Butt 38.2lbs gone forever.

But what's important is that you keep coming back!!! You stop on that slippery slope & get back on the wagon & for that I'm sure we are all really proud of you x

Thank you Lexie, my favourite cheer leader. Scary number on the scales this morning but could be worse I suppose. Fasting in any case and hopefully a chunk of that will come off this week. Off to readjust everything, it won't be pretty x

Very true.. Keep on getting back up and carry on :)

A good day today, only because I was so busy, no time to eat! I have a friend who is a childminder and I am police checked to help her out if required. Her Granny took ill suddenly today so I went round to mind the kids while she went to her. No food available, ate a pink wafer biscuit and that was it until WW cottage pie tonight with veg. I made fakeaway donner kebab tonight for the starving masses and it smelled absolutely gorgeous. Had a little nibble and lets just say the next time I make it will NOT be on a DD! 13393 steps so far with more to come, all good.
Thank you all for your support ladies x

Back