Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Fasting today. Glad enough as my stomach is slightly dodgy today. It's going to be another one of those days where I haven't time to eat anyway so suits fine.

So there are 2 ways to look at this week. I could say that I have lost 7.5 pounds since Monday. Or I could say that I have put on 1.8 since a couple of weeks a go. I'm going for the first one. No more scenic tours!!!!
This will be a challenging week. Binge day today, then back to normality. On Wednesday I'm meeting a couple of friends I haven't seen for ages for brunch. Then on Thursday my brother and his wife (he married my best friend) and their kids are arriving from England, the next day another brother and his wife also arrive from England, then on Saturday I'm having 26 people here for dinner (eeeeeeekkk!!) Add to that my husband's 50th on Thursday and my eldest's 17th on Friday you can see my point!

So how do you think I should manage my fasts this week? I'm out Wednesday for lunch, having people here for food Thurs and Sat. I could fast Friday and Monday but want to squeeze another one in, not sure I want to do a back to back though! Might just have to do Tuesday as well....

So how do you think I should manage my fasts this week? I'm out Wednesday for lunch, having people here for food Thurs and Sat. I could fast Friday and Monday but want to squeeze another one in, not sure I want to do a back to back though! Might just have to do Tuesday as well....

Can you not just do the 2 this week for a change? Xx

OMG I am sooo sorry I don't know how I missed your fantastic loss this week, well done xxx

Thank you ladies. I would rather do 3 fasts if I can this week Lexie, just because I have so much food related stuff going on on the other days. I fasted today, wasn't too bad. I'm meeting friends on Wednesday as I said but I might be able to get away with just having a coffee, I'll see how it goes. Then I'll fast on Friday all being well and weigh in Saturday.
Good to see you Rach :)

I have decided I'm giving up crap for Lent. So, on my UDs I'll have 3 proper and sensible meals a day and no rubbish in between. I am also giving up cereal bars, seem to have a bit of an addiction at the moment. Also giving up crisps during the week, nearly always have a wee packet with my lunch. No more! Well until Easter anyway :)

I went out this morning to meet up with some friends who I haven't seen for ages. Went all the way to Downpatrick (Weebuns, it was a wee cafe called, wait for it, Weebuns!!) and I couldn't decide whether or not I was going to fast until I got there. So there was nothing jumping off the menu at me and I had a coffee and a peppermint tea while my friends had sandwiches AND tray bakes. I've just had a sandwich thin with ham and tomato which will do me until dinner time.
By the way, I will still be having crisps at the weekend!!
Challenging few days ahead with all my visitors and the feeding of the 5000 (well 22 anyway) on Saturday.

Well done that's willpower! I took my boy & his 2 mates to the park via the local café earlier & had a Pepsi Max while they had Icecream. Killed me

Back