Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

DD today, feeling good, I'll weigh in tomorrow for the week. Hoping to shift that pound from last week and maybe another one? Would be nice... I'll walk the dog a couple of miles this morning then off to my Mum's to try to sort the house out. She has let it all go since Daddy died (she wasn't housekeeper of the year before that either, fabulous cook though!) The house is far too big for her with too many rooms for her to stash stuff but I have to tread gently because she is still very fragile emotionally. I'd love to get a skip to be honest. Tell me, who needs 7 tea sets??
Anyway that will keep me busy and out of mischief until the boys come in from school and I'll eat then, looking forward to weigh in, it's been a good week. Apart from the chocolates :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Went fine and I managed to restrain myself from shaking my mother till her teeth rattled. Looooooonng way to go with the house, a work in progress. One of my brothers is taking her away to Spain for a week (hopefully, she still hasn't agreed) and I'd be tempted to go in and gut the place while she's away. But I probably won't cos she'd kill me...
A good DD, weigh in in the morning, fingers crossed

1 off this week, the 1 I gained last week! Should have been more (feels like more) so hopefully will show next week.

Great result! Hearing the losses on here inspires me!

So yesterday was a VERY UD, all got very out of hand. I did walk 6 miles but I also ate about 26 miles worth of food. DD today and all is well with the world. 5 miles walked today, have had bran flakes with yougurt late afternoon, about to do a ready meal and veg.
I'm aiming to walk 100 miles in April, so far so good.
As I've said before, need to get a handle on the UDs, not good.

UD today and a really good one. Food all under control, 5 miles walked in total AND I went to my Mum's and cleaned her patio of green slime, brushing like a mad thing. Every bit of me is sore now, won't be able to move tomorrow. I reckon I earned the 2 cookies I ate when I was there! Back to my DD tomorrow, looking forward to a successful week ahead.

UD today and a really good one. Food all under control, 5 miles walked in total AND I went to my Mum's and cleaned her patio of green slime, brushing like a mad thing. Every bit of me is sore now, won't be able to move tomorrow. I reckon I earned the 2 cookies I ate when I was there! Back to my DD tomorrow, looking forward to a successful week ahead.

You put me to shame...I barely rolled off the couch all weekend :rolleyes: Here's to a good week ahead!

DD today, just eaten for the first there now, bran flakes with yogurt, was very nice! Ready meal tonight with extra veg and that will do me. 4.25 miles done already, almost accidentally! I don't usually do much walking on a DD cos I'm terrified of getting really hungry. I walked the dog this morning then went to visit an older friend whose Dad has just died, then he wanted to go for a walk, then had to walk to the doctors to get prescriptions and it has all added up. Poor dog hasn't even had his evening walk yet! All good so far. Out for lunch on Thursday which is the only thing which can get in my way this week and I'm determined not to let that happen!!

Ended up walking 5.5 miles in total and MFP is VERY cross as usual on a DD. Looking forward to camomile tea, then bed and an UD tomorrow.

I used to go to my kettlercise class on a fast day .. Didn't make me feel any worse or more hungry on the DD. There is quite a lot of research on exercising while in a fasted state :) it all seems to work well. It helps if your body is used to your fasts - so a few weeks into the fasting routine etc

Back