Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

I would have to agree, I don't feel any worse/more hungry/ more tired/weak etc for having exercised on a DD so that is good to know. I'll have to keep doing it now!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You need one of these Ali, then you don't have a choice! :)

Attachments

• image-2879288807.jpg
    image-2879288807.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 58
My children say he's a labradingbeagollie! I say he's Heinz 57 varieties. He's a rescue so parentage unknown but it's probably safe to assume labrador/springer for a start with who knows what thrown in. Best dog I've ever owned though :) Big softie.

I took a very brisk walk yesterday during a down day and did find myself running out of steam along the way and not being able to dig deep for that final push - which was a shame cos there was someone waiting to mmet me at the other end lol...he waited longer than anticipated and we both got drowned in a rain storm as a result!!

A very odd UD today but think all good calorie wise. I was so busy that meal times didn't happen and then I was eating at odd times and then not hungry for the next meal. 5.73 miles walked plus 2 hours work should have burned a few excess calories.

Wow, that's great. I wish I had the time to do a good long walk like that every day during the week. I have just managed to squeeze in half an hour of rosemary conley aerobics and 15 minutes of pilates so that's something lol.

A very odd UD today but think all good calorie wise. I was so busy that meal times didn't happen and then I was eating at odd times and then not hungry for the next meal. 5.73 miles walked plus 2 hours work should have burned a few excess calories. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sounds like a good day :)

Good DD today although not feeling great, very tired and with a big pus-y spot on my tonsil. No sore throat though so very strange. All good food wise and exercise wise, got my usual telling off from MFP :) Looking forward to grub tomorrow, was supposed to go out for lunch but might cancel if I'm not feeling so good and rearrange for another day cos I'm out tomorrow night and can't miss it come hell or high water. Might be better saving myself!

That sounds like tonsillitis pet you ought to get to Drs. Very very well done on managing a dd when poorly, not sure I could x

tonsillitis is doing the rounds at the moment. Loads of folks off from work with it.

I had something weird last week while on holiday, ear ache, sore throat, sore glands, but just on one side. Pretty strange having a sore throat just on one side. Only lasted a couple of days then passed.

Ended up having a few extra calories last night, just felt I needed them but no harm done I'm sure. UD today, bring it on :)

OK been AWOL for a few days, from here and from my diet. MY Father in law had a heart attack on Thursday, they live up on the north coast, about 60 miles from us. Husband went on Thursday to be up there with them and I ate everything I could lay my hands on......
Anyway, FiL had stenting done on Friday and is doing really well, I ate my own body weight in pizza, crisps and cheese. Husband back this afternoon and I'm fasting today. Haven't weighed in this week, will leave it to next weekend when I've been back on the wagon a few days. Pathetic, isn't it, how we sabotage ourselves at the slightest opportunity??

Back