Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Wow you smashed it on all accounts today KB x

It was a bit of a daft day with all the running about, most days will not be that high!
Oat granola for breakfast with a WW yogurt this morning, going to keep a tight hold of myself today!

Managed a good UD today. I was very busy so didn't get lunch until about 3pm so then didn't want dinner (just had a taste of jambalaya out of my new slow cooker) Would need to have a snack shortly I think. 19286 steps done, 8.33 miles. (Monday and Tuesday tend to be my "running around" days.)

Managed a good UD today. I was very busy so didn't get lunch until about 3pm so then didn't want dinner (just had a taste of jambalaya out of my new slow cooker) Would need to have a snack shortly I think. 19286 steps done, 8.33 miles. (Monday and Tuesday tend to be my "running around" days.)

And another day ssssssmmmmmmmmaaaaaaasssssssshhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeddddddd !

I have a horrible feeling you're going to walk the legs off me and Gavin when we move :eek: Well done on another great day x
I have told Oscar and Sadie that when Auntie Ali and cousin Gavin come, Mummy will be retiring to bed with a glass of wine while Auntie Ali will be doing the walking...

Another good day today. 23105 steps done (eek) which apparently is 9.95 miles. Fasting, 395 calories in, snack to come.
Better be worth it this week!

I have told Oscar and Sadie that when Auntie Ali and cousin Gavin come, Mummy will be retiring to bed with a glass of wine while Auntie Ali will be doing the walking... Another good day today. 23105 steps done (eek) which apparently is 9.95 miles. Fasting, 395 calories in, snack to come. Better be worth it this week!

Wow!! You are a walking machine !!!

A bit over on food today but not too bad at all. A mere 13781 steps/5.95 miles today, pathetic after the past few days. Not sure tomorrow will be much better. Fasting tomorrow then weigh in on Saturday, hope it's a good one.

A bit over on food today but not too bad at all. A mere 13781 steps/5.95 miles today, pathetic after the past few days. Not sure tomorrow will be much better. Fasting tomorrow then weigh in on Saturday, hope it's a good one.

Well done. KB you have had a great week xx

Back