Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

I'm good thanks Kitty . I'm addicted to mins :p so typing away lol. I have my diary on here too, so do pop in to say hi :). Well done on your losses so far, you've done really well. Your food diary looks really good and dinner sounded yum. Well done on the zumba. I couldn't go gym today because I had a bad back, but hope to go tomorrow. I only have good losses when I do some body magic, otherwise the weightloss is quite slow or I tend to sts.

Kay xx

Boo to the bad back!

Im finding doing a diary really helpful . I've vowed to be totally honest with myself. I'm finding that if I throw in some ee days to I'm not repeating what I eat very often. I'll practically eat anything.

Hoping to reign bk a bit of yesterday's damage by Fri morn. Just need the fairy to pay me a few major visits .
She's often found lurking in the north east. Think they've bribed her meself!!!!

X

Boo to the bad back!

Im finding doing a diary really helpful . I've vowed to be totally honest with myself. I'm finding that if I throw in some ee days to I'm not repeating what I eat very often. I'll practically eat anything.

Hoping to reign bk a bit of yesterday's damage by Fri morn. Just need the fairy to pay me a few major visits .
She's often found lurking in the north east. Think they've bribed her meself!!!!

X

Hi Kitty :wavey:, how is your day going so far ? I find the support on here very helpful too, keeping a dairy helps many of us stay on track :). It's funny you mentioned about changing what you eat, I tend to get lazy sometimes and get stuck in a rut. I've always stuck to green days but another member mentioned when u switch the plans up u lose more. I should try it. Was thinking of doing EE next week. Are you going for zumba tonight ?

Kay xx

Thursday 16th

Bloody hell - I've gone from one temperature extreme to the other this week, from freezing cold to sweating my bits off!!
I was in a different school this morn and it was boiling hot. So hot in fact that my eyes started streaming and my nose running like a tap!!!

I was absolutely shattered this morning. So tired that as I was only in a half day I came home and had a nap this afternoon. I've just been requested back for the day tomorrow to the school I was in this morning. It will be the first week since last July that I'll have been in work every day.

Weigh in tomorrow . Hoping for at least a sts or hopefully a small loss after my delicious meal out this week.

Gonna go extra easy today

HeA- ss milk
HeB- 2wm bread

Breakfast - green tea, apple.

Brunch - 2 light choices sausages(2) mushroom omelette, beans, wm toast and vegemite.

Tea - miso soup (2), Pak choi, carrots, spring onions, mushrooms, chilli over fine egg noodles and king prawns

Snacks - melon, grapes, pineapple , raspberries .

Hi Kitty :wavey:, how is your day going so far ? I find the support on here very helpful too, keeping a dairy helps many of us stay on track :). It's funny you mentioned about changing what you eat, I tend to get lazy sometimes and get stuck in a rut. I've always stuck to green days but another member mentioned when u switch the plans up u lose more. I should try it. Was thinking of doing EE next week. Are you going for zumba tonight ?

Kay xx

In the past I always did mainly green days with the odd red day thrown in, but I found that I was always hungry on a red day. My green day menus used to be the same but I'm trying to mix it up now.
No Zumba tonight Kay. I was gonna go the gym with my niece but she's busy doing an assignment for uni. Will see if she wants to go tomorrow instead.

Anyone feeling 'big' today!! ?? I know I am, still bloated.
send the fairy my way!! I'm just watching channel 4 - supersize v super skinny eating melon and raspberries!!

Anyone feeling 'big' today!! ?? I know I am, still bloated.
send the fairy my way!! I'm just watching channel 4 - supersize v super skinny eating melon and raspberries!!

Well if it makes u feel better I'm feeling supersized today :D and bloaty . Don't know if it's the salad or water :rolleyes: .

Evening Kitty - the fairy has been here twice today lol . Cant win with the temps huh :-(

Im so looking forward to 4pm tomorrow and finishing for the weekend i feel shattered tonight. x

Good luck for the weigh in today Kitty :)

I'm back!!

My niece had lent my charger for my iPad on Thursday and I've just got it back. Hate trying to update on my phone as its so bloody fiddly.

So yesterday at my weigh in 3/4 lb on . Spose I couldn't reign it back enough after my meal on tues. I know I've not been drinking enough water this week too.

Food for yest
B- banana, green tea
L- uncle bens veg pilau rice (3) big fruit salad ( tangerines, melon, pineapple, grapes, raspberries)
T- Singapore beef (from the last mag)

snack - heA cheese on heB bread. Ham, toms. Mini cookies (6)

Last edited:
So to today.
Saturday

I've had a lovely sleep in today. Must have been shattered from doing a full weeks work!!
. I've been requested back to the school I was in for the past two days. They want me back all of next week. I'm going to plan my lunches and make sure I drink lots of water during the day. I haven't got any room left in my freezer so I'm going to get something out every morning to have for my tea. I have got plenty of choice - chilli, curry, stew, fish, bolognese and loads of meat.

not sure what day I'm going to have today as I don't know what I'm doing.

just had some weetabix for my brekkie. Hopefully it will spark a call from the fairy - she's been AWOL a lot for me this week!

Hope everyone has a nice Saturday! X

Lol to awaiting an appearance of the fairy!!

I've been finding drinking peppermint tea has helped with that. I was really bloated last week and think it was because I was eating some vegetables which are more difficult to digest and my C recommended I varied them a bit more which helped too...

Hope you get some relief soon xx

Lol to awaiting an appearance of the fairy!!

I've been finding drinking peppermint tea has helped with that. I was really bloated last week and think it was because I was eating some vegetables which are more difficult to digest and my C recommended I varied them a bit more which helped too...

Hope you get some relief soon xx

Thanks! Will go buy some if I haven't got any in the many boxes of mixed tea that are taking over my cupboard.
i do try have a good variety of veg and fruit each day. Haven't drank as much water as I usually do tho this week!

Might have a total fruit and veg day - fruit for brekkie, veggie soup, plate of veg for tea, and fruit/ raw veg for snacks washed down with plenty of water.

Hi Kitty - sorry about your gain. Does your class really weigh in 1/4's of lbs?

Ive been busy today made 2 SW quiches nom nom lush when hot, ill prob get indigestion x

Hi Kitty - sorry about your gain. Does your class really weigh in 1/4's of lbs?

Ive been busy today made 2 SW quiches nom nom lush when hot, ill prob get indigestion x

I don't go to a group, just weigh in at home. My scales go in 1/4 lbs. .

might make a quiche myself tomorrow too. I'll see what I've got in

Sunday

Happy Sunday ! :D

Hope everyone having a nice day!
I know I said this last Sunday but I am NOT getting out of my pj's today!
I've had a lovely sleep and woke up bout half 9. I've done some washing, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom and made a pan of veggie soup.

Ive not long had a brunch and I'm just chillin for a bit catching up on the voice, before I tackle my bomb site (also known as my bedroom!!), then iron my stuff for work this week.

Going for a green day today, gonna try for lots of water and superfree .

HeA - prob will be rf cheese or milk
HeB- 2 wm bread

Brunch - 2 LM sausages, fried eggs, onions and mushrooms, beans with Vegemite on toast, cuppa

Afternoon - veggie soup ( carrots, onions, leeks, celery, swede, parsnips, stock and herbs)

Tea - veggie meal - carrots, broccoli, parsnips, asparagus, sprouts and mushy peas ( I'll be windy tomorrow!!:eek:)

Snacks - banana, tangerine, melon, raspberries, pineapple.

I've already drank a peppermint tea, a green tea and 2 pints of water !!

if this bloody fairy doesn't pay me a visit with all this liquid and superfree I'm going to the press!! And if she's still in the North East she is getting sued for prejudice !! ;)

Laughing...did the ironing, showered the youngest, frog marched the eldest to the bathroom so he could have one, cleaned the house...all in my pj's!
I had a shower, washed my hair and got dressed into clean pj's :p Well as you said, it is Sunday!

Hi Kitty, your foodage for today sounds fab :p . All that superfree and water should see you with a decent loss this week. I'm sure the fairy is on your side :) .

Kay xx

Back